new ben 'beaners suck, kill the cucks' garrison post

it's not even a question at this point, he's /ourguy/

That wall piece on the southern border.

I came

Buckets

'and we played checkers'...hahahahahahahahHa

Has Ben done a full 180 on Sup Forums?

>Le 4D chess meme
Isn't it great that Based Ben Garrison is one of us now? He's officially /ourguy/. That redpill went down hard.

> post yfw Ben was behind all the "edits" of his own comics.
> he made us overtly aware of his comic business by sensationalizing his own work, then started posting what we wanted and he could get away with

Lmao the wall piece

You gotta love old Zyklon Ben

Just noticed that.
Also, checked.

The DDOsers of hispachan are already planning to shut down his site. top kek.

nice meme haha!

>le 5D chess

Come one, that meme is so 2016

may as well wall off all of CA, since the part below it is literally called baha CA, you will have to wall of an entire state to wall off all of mexico

Let those cucks come

if that doesn't make him a 7.2d chess master himself I dn't know what does

Why have spics been on full damage control mode recently?
Seeing them mad makes me immensely happy.

>ANAL STATUS: RAVISHED

>Being this spicy.

Ben Garrison is the true master of interdimensional hyperchess. Wouldn't be surprised if he taught Trump everything he knows himself.

The election made Ben Garrison into a Sup Forumslock, and it made Piers Morgan a Trump-supporter.

What's next?

its 7D chess you fucking southern inbred piece of shit cholo ape

that's real neitoooo

>Mexican DDOsers

there's also a black piece that looks like it has a Sombrero on kek

>mfw they try to DDoS with a 5 megabit upload speed and 300 ping

He is absolutely a Sup Forumsack. He has been using our memes for over a year now

what blows me away about all these azteca la raza mofos is that they are completely ignorant to the fact that the SW was never azteca territory. it was, i believe, apache land first, then it was conquered by europoors(spanish) then for a brief time it was held by spanish separatist(white people) aka mexicos founders and then white americans. shit man according to the freakin popol vuh white people created mexico city and all the pyramids. the aztecs have literally contributed nothing ever, anywhere.

could have included Vicente Fox and his pile of drug cartel money pissing his diaper in the corner

>wall piece
PRAISE BE UNTO BEN "UNLOAD MY NINE ON THE WELFARE LINE" GARRISON HE IS TRULY ONE OF KEKS PROPHETS

Based Ben