LITERALLY SHAKING

He doesn't have to tell me anything, I can tell he's a muslim shitskin just by looking at him.

>Im done

What did he mean by this

hope he kills himself

>muslims rape and murder each other for centuries they even have an entire two days of silence dedicated to when some other muslim faction ripped the arms off other muslims and used them for target practice and tortured them
>wtf trump made an assumption about my people i'm LITERALLY shaking

Kek this

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RN

kys faggot

#MuslimsArentPeople

>NY gov comes out as transexual
Worlds first transexual black muslim white jew gay feminist

Also
>Faizal Khamisa
Oh yeah, totes not a shitskin.

>t. running for president in 2020

>“I am everything beside a Christian white male“

>88
Goddamn...

You shouldn't, because when a Muslim kills himself he kills 100 other people along with him.

Is this fag in Quebec city or not? Who is this cunt? Why isn't he dead?

>Taquia intensifies
These mud attacks are so common that I can't even justify staying up to monitor them. Just another day in the invaded West I suppose.

if you tell a muslim that your are a muslim AND a jew, they will kill you.

Where is an alien invasion to abduct all these cucks when you need one.

>better not tell anyone
>posts it on Twitter

>I'm done
what did he mean by this?

I really want this to be satire or an edit.
if not then i need some extra heavy duty rope for my fatass

>In all aspects except physical, I am not a white male

STFU you racist Trump supporter!!!

You are a dumbass PC pussy. Stay your ass in NY.

#literallyrattled

Reminder: faggot ass NY governor ordered state police to transport and protect protesters.

He needs to be shot.

Which one of you was this?

(((Andrew Schlomo)))

nice

Someone tweet him that if his hands are shaking to be careful with his bomb making supplies.

this guy is a sports reporter here and is actually pretty based

pls no bully

Waaah facts and logic hurt my feelings!!!! :(

Say what you want about canadians but they are polite.

Faizal Khamisa is honestly a really good dude. Every Christmas he volunteers countless hours at Sick Kids Toronto (a children hospital) in order to make kids' Christmas just a little bit better.

He's Muslim and he's still a better Christian that 99% of this board

everyone else:
>we could already tell

devilish

but canada and the US ARE muslim countries :^) We are all muslim :^)

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

I wanted to visit Quebec but with all of those dirty moos there now I don't want to. Then again I stuck out Orlando/Kissimmee for a week and that place was filled with moos.

based muslim... his mommy called him... freaking shaking...

fuck off faggot, go back to a muslim country.

and for op... day of rake when?

ye he survived non-hodgkin lymphoma as a kid and graduated from western

good lad

Yeah we already know muslims use taqqiya..

REKT 2017

>gift wrapped
Neat!

they all just say the most BS thing they can think of now don't they? they keep trying to one up each other in terms of inclusiveness and liberalism. fucking cancer hurry up and die!

Sikhs did that without a doubt

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

this. either he is suicidal or he know how fucking stupid his mother is being for saying that. although the attack today was by musims against muslims so maybe he's hiding from other muslims.

meanwhile white liberal americans are cosplaying different genders

My parents called me, jizzled, to ask if I was okay in Marawi City, Islamic State Capital in the Philippines. "Better tell everyone you're Muslim," my mom said. I'm done.

My penis is freaking bouncing.

>muslim
fuck off faggot.

Muslims of the past: "Oh, disbelievers, acknowledge the superiority of our religion, or we shall meet you on the battlefield!"

Muslims today: "plz don't hurt me mr drumpf, I swear i don't believe in sharia"

Also a New Yorker and I collectively hate all of those groups. Upstate NY detests Cuomo.

Wew I actually know this guy. He had cancer at a very young age and was my camp councillor. So cringe he's writing this fag shit.

He's a Nizari Ismaili Muslim btw, like me. So they dont do terrorist shit but still buy into this victimhood cancer. My entire community except me and my dad vote liberal.

Yo dude are you ismaili too? I know him he was my camp councillor at Mosaic

checked.

Get back to your fucking country then.

Go fight ISIS if you're really the "good" type of Muslim who doesn't stand for radical ideas.

>I'm done

On all levels except physical...

*Explodes*

>my camp councillor at Mosaic

Jihad camp?

Ismaili here who knows the guy. Hes chill to hang out with but still buys into the cringe political victimhood culture. Big problem in the Ismaili community IMO. The entire sect is moderate and well-to-do (only the khojas, not the fucking afghanis), but most vote liberal or cuck brand of conservatism.

They won't kill you but they will not consider you a Muslim and will treat you as a lesser

You literally aren't wrong. I used to buy into the shit at a young age, and used to go to Saturday school in my earlier days. They wash down how violent the faith is and spoonfeed the whole "misunderstood" bs. They don't teach anything violent like kill le infidels, but I wouldn't be surprised if Sunni muslims teach that in Canada

really? i think it was the pork eating chinks

Oh no, they will most likely kill the second they get a chance.

>Better not tell anyone your muslim
>name
keked

>"WHATCHA DOIN' THERE, IMAM?"

The shooters are not REAL muslims. Islam is the religion of peace and tolerance.

Jew York confirmed cucks

Hahahaha, Omg, holy shit.

I was caught off guard with that one. Nice one, user.

I live in upstate. I hate this fucking piece of shit. He's a valid virtue signaling shill.

literally SHAKING FUCK M8

Helping poor people has nothing to so with religion. If you need a god telling you that this is the right thing to do without coming to this conclusion by yourself, i dont really what to think about you.

>I am literally shaking
>accidentally activates the trigger
Guess he won't be making anymore Twitter posts.

better get him some help before he does something drastic

OMG ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS JUST KILLED A BUNCH OF INNOCENT PEOPLE

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING BECAUSE THE NATIVES OF THE COUNTRY MIGHT BE SUSPICIOUS OF ME FOR BEING A MUSLIM WHICH IS THE REAL PROBLEM HERE - ME AND MY VICTIM COMPLEX

>Muslims just killed Muslims, again
>Muslims play the victim & act like the White man is out to get him

Every time

If it was actually dangerous to be a Muslim in the west then he wouldn't proclaim he was one on social media.

Fellow ismaili!! Be safe bro.

REMOVE CUOMO remove Cuomo. you are worst kike. you are the kike idiot you are the kike smell. return to jew york city. to our new york cousins you may come our state. you may live in the zoo...ahahahahahJEW YORK WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget 9/11. albany we will kill the governor, albany return to your precious jew york city….hahahahaha idiot kike and wop smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE CUOMO FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. buffalo+syracuse+rochester=kill jew york…you will 9/11/ tupac alive in upstate, tupac making album of upstate . fast rap tupac upstate. we are rich and have energy now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink kike… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a cuckpartment
tupac alive numbr one #1 in upstate ….fuck the jew york ,..FUCKk ashol kikes no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and city. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the kike farm aminal with rap magic now we the upstate rule .ape of the zoo mario cuomo fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and cuomo wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our guns we will crush u lik a skull of pig. upstate greattst state

Fuckin eh

true but then how will I earn pity[points???

kys