Name your /State/ Az Bro here

Name your /State/ Az Bro here.

California here

Trash tier state feel bad for you user.

I live in the north, it's cold and miserable here, only fun thing to do here is camp in yosemite, snowboard in lake Tahoe, and thats about it.

Cali here also. 831 momterey

Iowa, a little chubbier than rural Minnesota but still basically Nordic

603fag here.

Phoenix

484/610 Keystone State

Funny, I live in the south the only fun thing to do here is talk about politics. Lots of mexicans and niggers like straight up dindus. Tucson is very shitty.

cont'd from the last thread, in response to the christian az user
i don't of course but i have to acknowledged how much they almost swung this state to hillary.

one thing that worried me coming up to this election is how trump lost the popular vote during the primary. even though he won, he only won because of how splintered the republican base out here was.

>see pic related
look at that. little more than 50% of registered republicans out here voted AGAINST trump. republican base was virtually split. come general election this is why trump BARELY won against hillary in maricopa county.

the fact mccain defeated kirkpatrick so badly really shows how much establishment republican shills we have out here.

and i'll never understand why any christian truly thought hillary would be better as president than trump when hillary supports things like late term abortions.

602 thru and thru

>ctrl+f
>no missouri

Why am I so alone here?

Yikes. Atleast it's sort of warm there, here it's absolutely cold. There's a lot of stupid libtards here. San Fran is worse too

Florida Fag Here

SoCal reppin

Nevada aka commieforia 2.0

Best state

I just hate how the government here legalized the death penalty and made it more quick, but outlaw grocery bags, it's dumb.

Can't find a constitutional wojak for Arkansas, so take a macro.

How we fix our state fellow Jerseyfags?

>north/south split when

Yes, bless you Az user.

You will never be as alone as wyoming

Appropriate macro, fellow Arkanon.

>Skinwalker central

I'd rather not.

Saw three niggers pissing by a stop light in North Little Rock today, I'm getting real fucking tired of these nogs.

>nogunz
>taxes lmao
>fags lmao
>weed lmao
>mix of small comfy towns and ((diverse)) cities
>good at sports (rip bruins)

i know we're usually seen as cucks but i like it here reasonably well
i just feel bad we ruin surrounding states. mostly maine. sorry maine.

Keep in mind fellow AZ bro, we also have a lot of old boomer fucks who vote for the status quo. Anything that can disrupt their comfy retired life is the enemy.

Gotta love our gun laws in az

California

inb4 you're a Mexican

That's gross, but feel happy you're not living in the dead middle of Pine Bluff like I am, man.

Still, fucking disgusting fucks will piss anywhere like animals.

>no australian states

>Pine Bluff

At least it's not Baseline.

Mablevale fag here.

Arizonan living in Spain reporting

Arizona reporting in.

You're a Mexican.

Not new York city area but...

Yeah I accepted my death when the uprising happens, cities are all chiraq tier

California here.
You're Mexican

もしもし Washington です

Acadiana here.

You're probably a Mexican.

my man

904 reporting

North Carolina checking in

>Being Mexican

NC

>Hipster and Lesbian libertarian haven up in Asheville
>Rural, conservative, confederate-flag-waving Greensboro and Winston-Salem
>Liberal brainwashing in Wilmington and everywhere along the coast
>All fucking three mushed together in a giant clusterfuck in Charlotte.

NC has fucking everything.

Yeah, I guess it always could be worse. Pine Bluff has also calmed down, all of the more wild niggers are either dead, too young to hold a gun, or moved off.

All that's left is the laziest of niggers.

You live in Mablevale all your life or are you just close to LR for UoA? I've known friends who've moved from Fort Smith to Little Rock and got a good red pilling out of it.

Just turn back into East and West Jersey

problem solved

Oregonfag reporting for duty sir

Bumfuck nowhere Georgia.... It's very boring

Hell yea man

Russellville is doing me good so far

On the outskirts if Mablevale in Sardis, right next to East End. About twenty miles from LR.

The further into the city you go the worse it gets. I'm thinking of moving to Heber Springs or somewhere further from Little Rock.

TEXAS HERE
FUCK YOUR THREAD

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE WEATHER AND WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO COLD

FLORIDA MEN REPRESENT 561

Arizona!

FUCK MCCAIN!

Sibir ^____^

Based Commonwealth reporting.

I've heard Heber Springs is nice. Greers Ferry is near there, isn't it?

It's always better to move up north either way you go. I'd move to Eureka if it wasn't such a touristy place. The land up there though, gorgeous stuff, good for getting /out/.

Have there been any low steam protests in Little Rock? I haven't been keeping up with local news.

>^__^

This is a Murican thread only, you Baltic-nigger!

Yeah, they're about 25 miles away from each other.

I'd definitely go to Eureka if it wasn't for the tourism and degenerate population.

So far there hasn't been a happening. I don't expect one until the nogs feel that their welfare is threatened.

562 socal fag
I votedon't for that death penalty on the ballot but agianst the bag one
>need to go grocery shopping with reusable
>no more trash liners

Feels bad man.

Tucson mayor is a human trafficker.

Can confirm.
Went to Wyoming little Rock power plant.

Absolutely nothing to do. Bars/strip clubs/restraunts are shit

Tucson mayor is a human trafficker pass it on

Are you running in the next election?

Mah nigga

Tucson mayor is a human trafficker

California here also. I live in the horrible place of Orange County filled with spics, coal burners, and white male Asian female.

Jonathan Rothschild is a human trafficker. Take this AZ redpill quietly

Isn't that the truth? All of the beautiful places in our state have been over-run with College Towns or hippies.

Like with Hot Springs, though there's also a ton of fuckin' spics and nogs there too.

But who knows, with the way Trump is chugging along, both Little Rock and Pine Bluff will be burning to the ground over niggers chimping out over welfare stuff.

On one hand I wouldn't mind a happening, on the other I'd be worried about my family. Tough feeling to deal with there.

any nebraska up in here? this shitty state gets lonely

Illinois here. STL Metro.

Indiana bro here

At least the majority of people here are well armed white conservatives. On the other hand, most of them are bluepilled and are only conservative because muh traditionalism.

Ky

Northern CA, fuck the south and sf

Can't

Bruh fuck everything south of sacromento

Oregon here, living in Portland.
inb4 liberal

yeah. i consider them no different than establishment republicans for the most part and because of these fucks we lost joe and purcell and got two democrat cucks to replace them. fucking sad with how many republicans turned against their own.

OK here

They only eat tourists.

Minnesota here
We need to get our shit together

818/323 bro here,

tfw work at a print shop and everyone prints anti-trump stuff while you silently cuck your self for the wage

feels bad

Mmhm, lotta virtue signalling church going women to blame for all the bluepills. Especially the ones who are up north and don't have to deal with a ton of pavement apes.

I got some family and friends like that. Takes a lot to show only half of my power level to them at times.

just defect to Canada eh

>tfw county has no sanctuary cities

feels good bro

thank God i'm Guatemalan

I thought Orange County was the last bastion of conservatives and whites in SoCal?

Na dude, I would rather get nuked than join Canada

Am I seeing this right?

>McCain is a genu-wine war hero! He was in 'Nam just like me, that's why I vote fer him.
Sheesh.

Tfw accidentally went to SS levels last Christmas while drunk. Chewed my liberal cousin out. Felt so fucking good.

Kansas here. You faggots need to eat more wheat

yeh what part of the state you in? I'm in Omaha.

Sorry m8 but Kansas is shit (except for KC metro)

Man, I'm jealous. I haven't went full 14/88 with anyone other than close family. Though, most of them think I'm just a conspiracy nut. Good thing they're all pretty racist too, but it certainly isn't like dropping red-pills on liberals.

What kinda liberal was your cousin? Bernie-Bot? SJW Lesbian Girl cousin? There are certain levels of satisfaction depending on the type.

Bernie-Bot that is slowly becoming an SJW since she lost her hero. She just gave birth to a mulatto and her spic boyfriend isn't even going to marry her.

Fortune favors just the brave.

am omaha too my dude. legit thought for the longest time nobody here even browses anonymous hacker Sup Forums. nice to know one other exists