Deleting old documents and files from my Google Drive

>deleting old documents and files from my Google Drive

>I stumble across an old picture of my ex-girlfriend

>i cry my eyes out

She broke up with me last August. Fuck it, should I ask her out bros? We broke up in August, and we finally stopped talking to each other last November.

My parents split up in the 80s and got back together a couple months after, and they've been together for 31 years now

and I don't care if this is off topic or not, damnit.

I need red pilled advice

May as well try. You'll probably regret it if you don't later on in life.

Right. Exactly.

I mean I've dated since I reached the acceptance stage last November..Fucking went out with a variety of girls and had some capital F-U-N style fun with these chicks, believe it.

But fuck bro, my ex was my first girlfriend (sadly, at 25 lel).

So by "We broke up" you mean she left you, right?

I hardly think asking her out after 5 months apart and 2 not even talking is somehow gonna make you seem more attractive in her eyes.

Who r u

why does your stupid fucked up fucking wojak have ears it's PISSING me OFF

Please bro, you know this is this only board with alpha chads. Y'all will know how to fix this

You are pathetic, she will just break up with you again. If you were actually not gay you would have a new girlfriend by now.

I'm sorry, it looks like you are gay and probably a virgin.

t. manwhore

Depends on why you broke up. Have the circumstances or reasons that led to the break up changed?

Stop being such a crybaby, faggot.

And no, you shouldn't get back with her. True love doesn't exist

Sage'd and reported for underage

She dumped me, yeah.

Well I mean you know, I'm thinking about just asking her to simply hangout at first.

Like sending her an email, assuring her that i'm completely fine and bla bla bla, but asking if she'd like to hangout. And then if it was meant to be and she sees an improvement with myself, then we'll see where it goes..?

Maybe.

My experience with heartbreak and ex girlfriends is that if you are hung up and pining over exes, it's because you haven't fucked somebody hotter than your ex.

I dated a girl for 2 years, then she dumped me and married somebody I knew. I was crushed. I cried multiple times, it was fucking pathetic.

I was hung up on her for years. I was fucking other women, but still hung up on her.

Once I fucked this really hot girl with huge tits and a big ass like 20 times, I forgot all about my ex. It was really weird.

Also achieving things will make you forget about your ex too.

who cheated?

/r9k/ please

She left you and has probably had at least 3 dicks inside of her since. You decide.

never talk to an ex move on

So she left you because you weren't 'ambitious' enough or something along those lines? And left if open that if you improved yourself she would reconsider?

Nah, try finding someone else or hanging out with your mates more.

don't do it. you're only going to dig yourself deeper into a hole that you need to fill in, especially if she was your first love.

I've dated a variety of girls since last November - all of them fucking cute.

And honestly bro my ex-gf may break up with me, but fuck that's a gamble I'm willing to take.

She's the only love I know of, man. She's the only relationship I ever had...You could say that I need to get her and go for another just as cute girl who WON'T break up with me, but......

BUT maybe we both learned and grew since we broke up last August. My dad says it'll take each other a few years before we'll be ready to be with each other, and by then one of us will likely be married with another person anyway, which could be true...

I dunno

LOL

Fucking cuck

She was 100% unable to communicate what was on her mind (even though communication is one of the pillars of a successful relationship)

and I was just a scatterbrained fuck up that completely lost truck of her and the present while focusing on the future - so I ignored her, myself, people around me etc.

I've since learned to stay clear minded and focused, and I hope she's learned to better communicate herself

>Believing that a few months is enough for improvement

How's freshman year of high school going?

dont bother.

I've been where you are. Just go about your life, date other people, and work on making money/going to school/long term goals.

You'll forget about her eventally.

Also, if it didn't work out the first time, it usually does not work out the 2nd time.

Also, you should stop saying "bro"

nah, see:

Your ex-girlfriend is fucking a nigger right now.