Impeachment NOW

Day 9, and it's irrefutably clear Donald Dumbfuck has no idea what he's doing. He literally doesn't even know what a President is.

How do we make the regressive fuckheads in the GOP Congress impeach him? Promise 50% less protesting and chaos with Pence (at least until he comes after gay rights)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=llYIBQFamWA
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMWUk-3UfQ
youtu.be/-ccwAMcy50g
youtube.com/shared?ci=ccwAMcy50g
youtube.com/watch?v=m5zK-tzYCQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Not even two weeks in and fags are still crying

What are the medical complications that come with an eight year long erection?

not an argument

this isnt even bait

>inb4 300 replies

>IMPEACH TRUMP
that would just bring a bigger dumbass into office

Sad sad lib

8 YEARS

He's exceeded expectations so far. Love what he's been doing. Just needs to get Saudi Arabia on the list of banned countries.

Priapism

Crying? You think this is crying?

Oh, babydick. Oh, no. Oh, fuck.

Wait another month. We will gum up the airports and highways so fucking bad travel will become impossible until Dumbfuck resigns. We will literally crash the American economy when millions of brown people and women stay home in a general strike. We will literally make judges, police, and bureaucrats refuse to honor any law or order coming from the illegitimate Pussygrabber.

You don't fucking get it, do you?

This is no longer protesting. This is fucking war.

We would rather destroy the United States than let it fall into fascist or Russian hands.

Impeach him for wat?
Doing his job?
Fulfilling his ca paign promises?

Screeech
Screech

youtube.com/shared?ci=llYIBQFamWA

Do liberals not remember what happened when members of airport staff went on strike during reagan's presidency? They got fucking fired do you think you won't get your fucking skull cracked for doing even worse?

>This is no longer protesting. This is fucking war.

Then plan on being killed.
Cause it will happen.

>Promise 50% less protesting and chaos with Pence
literally terrorism

>This is fucking war.
You're right. And we won the most crucial battle of it when Trump obtained the presidency. You lost, you'll lose more, and you'll be remembered as traitorous faggots who weren't worth the purple dildo they rode in on.

Within 48 hours he put into action every promise he made and more. Cry you bitch, it only makes my dick harder.

He fulfilled most of his campaign promises within two weeks! Ofc Liberals are going to complain he's actually doing what he said he was going to do.

Now its time to put those Liberals to work by rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure. Most our roads and highways were built in the 50s-60s. Time for them to get back in shape.

>Destroying the integrity of the nation will save it
THAT

THAT is facism.

If you come at me, I WILL defend myself.

Easiest way to spot a redditfugee is to see who actually responds to this

leftists always a source of laughs thanks

Brown people dont work anyway

Nothing would change

You lost!

Seriously, stop replying to this (you) laundring scheme, or just kill yourselves

Saged, fuck off shills

Impeachment is for violating the law
You can't impeach someone just because he embarasses you.

theres a stream here of the airport riots youtube.com/watch?v=vWMWUk-3UfQ

Eat shit, liberal PC pussy. Suck it up. I don't mean cock either.

Trump won. He's doing great. We love him. Melania is the hottest first Lady in history. Commies are always jealous of Americans.

>Conspiring with russia to influence an american election

>Refusing to divest business interests

>Refusing to comply with a federal order to stop enforcing your illegal executive order

These are all impeachable offenses. Eventually the republicans will realize that Bannon is in charge and not them. The list of trumps enemies grows daily, the list of his friends does not.

Hahahahaha fucking do it we'll put you into fucking concentration camps along with your Jewish organizers and propagandists.

>He literally doesn't even know what a President is.
It's him.

lol, get fucked traitor.

Please do continue, those protesting laws Obama implemented aren't going to work out well for you.

I'll just grab some popcorn.

You didn't screech like this when Obama did the same thing in 2011 for 6 months. Why the noise now?

Do it, ((they)) will stop you when ((they)) lose money.

Cunt,
t.Catholic

I'm gay but you are a faggot.

so gay
and ridiculous

Kek

Fuck off Liberal he's literally making the world Safer.

BAIT
A
I
T

lmaoing @ your life

>impeach Trump
>commence the purge

Do it, faggot

[autistic screeching]

>Guaranteed replies

Police and national guard will just start cracking down on your faggy asses sooner or later

Since when can you share videos like that now? I'm on mobile and idk how to do it so I'm going to try editing the URL, this is a test

regular youtu.be/-ccwAMcy50g

shared? youtube.com/shared?ci=ccwAMcy50g

Good luck w/that.

youtube.com/watch?v=m5zK-tzYCQM
please do it
I want to see this happen to traitors

>> Democrats actually counting individual days

Lmao. The pain is so beautiful to watch

Now this is quality shitposting
Drumpfkins could learn a thing or two

hurr durr look at me im a kike hurr durr