TOP KEK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3213204/false-reports-circulating-about-quebec-mosque-shooters-identity/
twitter.com/afpquebec
youtube.com/watch?v=7yoAt_P2vGI
youtube.co/watch?v=rmIt9bnOS7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no verification mark
is this.... fake news?

weev

Oh sheit

troll account

If digits this is real

fuck off

oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

ASSOCIATED FAKE POSTS

its fake

is that weev?

Literally who?

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

F
A
K
E

A
R
T
I
C
L
E

globalnews.ca/news/3213204/false-reports-circulating-about-quebec-mosque-shooters-identity/

twitter.com/afpquebec

faggot.

top bog

damn even I have more followers than that

Quick. Spam flashing gifs

Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeup

this is retarded because almost all the muslims here are just normal people who aren't on the jihadi nonsense.People need to start thinking clearly without emotions.

lmfao of course

what a piece of shit

nice try shlomo

Latvia.

Top.Fucking.Kek

KEK

Is that picture with Weev, real ? Fucking weird , isnt it ?

Because, if it is true , maybe we should advice Sam Hyde to cut lose that friendship....

WTF is this?
White supremacists -smokes untermensch
youtube.com/watch?v=7yoAt_P2vGI

Is that weev?

yes, it's weev

at first glance in the catalog I thought the first pic was Shaun King

> How many more people have to be butchered by fascists before liberals realise that "free speech for fascists" kills?

Sup Forums 100% BTFO'd once again.

que the "muslims did this" to be replaced with "clear false flag!"

>eating redpills
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Are these the finest of "white supremacy"?

Don't really give a fuck if they end up being white. I feel zero sympathy for mudslimes.

They're ruining our countries all over the place.

As if niggers weren't already enough of a major issue.

WHEN THE LEAF BLOWS OUT OF CONTROL

Shit , men , we have been rused , again. I bet that guys comes from the same "school" as Milo and other Alt Right.

I mean, i was suspicious of several people, Weev , Milo, Spencer but i tought i was just been cautious , but when i saw that interview with Milo and Gavin McInnes, where Gavin is mocking (murdering!) Milo and raising the issue , that , basically, Milon came out of thin air, and that and i quote "We never really crack Milos background"check minute 2:32 :

youtube.co/watch?v=rmIt9bnOS7g

hahahahahahaa

That's not him, I think? People called him out on the misleading profile pic so much that he changed it to a less fat-girl-angle one.
Unless he changed it back.

So what , no one sees the connection between Weev , Sam Hyde , Milo etc and this events ?
This is fucking false flaggin 101 , people.

This event was aimed at the Trump movement, the Alt- Right, this very forum and the ideologies around it.

What are the fucking odds of someone who is an "Alt Right E-Celeb" happens to meet a terrorist ? Wake up guys , we need to do some digging.