Borrowed time and borrowed world and borrowed eyes with which to sorrow it

“It happened that a fire broke out backstage in a theater. The clown came out to inform the public. They thought it was a jest and applauded. He repeated his warning. They shouted even louder. So I think the world will come to an end amid the general applause from all the wits who believe that it is a joke.”

~Soren Kierkegaard

Such wonderful days you are to soon be witness, Anons!

By the end of the week, a major power will announce the loss of a nuclear sub in the Pacific. She's 36 hours overdue for contact with her command as it stands. American sonar heard her hull crush and for reasons unknown, the EPIRB/COSPAS failed to activate.

A very unusual weapons test will take place on Wednesday. Those in The Beltway have already prepared a response: the reveal of a HIGHLY classified asset that can negate this weapon's abilities. In fact, this asset can render entire battalions combat ineffective within 6 hours of a launch order. (It's pretty neat.)

A trade embargo is coming for this unusual weapons test. That's settled already. The HIC and CIOC have deemed this weapon a huge threat to the US, NATO, SEATO and The Five Eyes.

It could easily lead to global war by March.

What fun, yes?

who cares

You should.

Proofs

Wednesday will prove me right.

And if it doesn't? Why would someone chose Sup Forums Sup Forums of all places to warn?

Because I like you guys,

So enlighten me as to how you know this information, surely you can at least divulge what your relation to the government is.

I didn't wear my cape, but I kiss the ring of the Captain.

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill...

Well, while you're here, you might as well give some more neat esoteric quotes.

Fug...

Checked

pics or fake

That wasn't an esoteric quote. The Kings know what that means.

But:

"It takes four angels to oversee an apocalypse: a recorder to make the book that would be scripture in the new world; a preserver to comfort and save those selected to be the first generation; an accuser to remind them why they suffer; and a destroyer to revoke the promise of survival and redemption, and to teach them the awful truth about furious sheltering grace.”

so someone is going to introduce the world to a new super weapon and everyone is going to freak out?

shieeeet why does things complicated

>LARPers larping for larpers
Why is 4chinz so shit since the election.

Ahh, but I'm not a king so is it not esoteric to me?

WE

Till her appointed course be run;

Till on the darkness faint her breath

Flown to the silent void, and Death

Sit crowned upon the ashen sun.

Where do you get these from? Always loved this kind of shit.

I borrowed that from "George Sterling, The Thirst of Satan: Poems of Fantasy and Terror."

Is this related to the bogpill?

Yeah, but is there any particular place you go to find such quotes? Or are they just ones you've read in the past? Never could really get into reading, always wanted to though.

Does anyone else sing 'niggers and jews' repeatedly during the opening of Beethoven's 5th Symphony?

No, but I probably won't be able to stop myself from thinking it next time I hear it.

Negative.

This thing was what existed before life, before the first stars, before the big bang. It was the emptiness before the universe, and the emptiness that would follow.

Naval station earl by me is holding exercises this week. That is where the navy research station is and was where things like the rail gun are developed. They rarely have exercises so this is legit.

Where I work, these are mantras. I suppose these are memes for us.

Yeah, got any job openings? I'm interested.

If the Kings want you, they come for you.

Let them know I'm interested.

The rod and the ring will strike.

The stranger smiled at her. "Humanity has found a cure to a disease they never new existed.”

That's not my purview.

“What lies beneath has pushed its way to the surface once again. Time to get away while there is still air left in our lungs.”

“just remember that certain things you see , you can't take them back and no amount of wishing will make them go away”

*farts*

K...Keep me posted.

What's helmsman bronze?

No. I don't believe in suicide.

An operation named after this watch.

But the sun will rise the day after tomorrow!

A millennium without us silences our last echo,

to tiny fragments even our plastics are reduced!

In Eden reincarnate all life but ours is renewed.

Can I get a quick run down on that watch?

Seems pretty faggy user...

Ten thousand years to build civilization, ten months to tear it down, and each day lasted ten times longer than the one before, and the nights lasted ten times as long as the days. The only thing more excruciating than the boredom of those hours was the terror of knowing that any minute they could end.

I know this gets thrown around a lot here, but your posting style and use of images seriously suggest you originate from some of the more unsavory sections of reddit, or even worse, tumblr.

“Our body does get old, but our spirit, never. If we write well enough, we might even live forever.”

“Perhaps that is our doom, our human curse, to never really know one another. We erect edifices in our minds about the flimsy framework of word and deed, mere totems of the true person, who, like the gods to whom the temples were built, remains hidden. We understand our own construct; we know our own theory; we love our own fabrication. Still . . . does the artifice of our affection make our love any less real?”

Come again? One more time in plain English please.

>implying I give a fuck

Oh, user. Sweet little user...

wew

Indeed

Wait, aren't you the guy that spams scat a bunch on all the interesting threads?

The image naming, types of images, sentence structure, general attitude, use of words, and other shit all matched desu.

No. I don't believe in scat let alone believe this is an interesting thread.

Yeah but the scat guy (who also posted gore btw) used the exact kind of snarky images and image names in combo, like you're doing now. He also almost exclusively posted in threads like this.

I'm like 99% sure you're him.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, friend. Sounds like he really meant a lot to you. I hope you're able to reconnect someday.