Sup Forums will defend this

> Sup Forums will defend this

So leave.

The parasitic nigger should go home.

> WAAAHHHHH I NEED MY SAVE SPACE NOBODY CHALLENGE MY BELIEFS

The EPA was responsible for making sure the water didn't have traces of lead in it.
The very same EPA that was given the gag order.

Blame the niggers for turning that place into a shithole

The water is clean now.

He meant the state you fucking mongoloid.

To be honest the guy should leave govt bureaucracy is a real bitch.

Fucking pussy, parasitic, white cucks who denegrades someone because of their skin color. Kek has said, "no more winning"

Obama sent $221mil to a middle eastern shithole as his last act in office instead of to Flint
See how that oodles your noodles

also:
>democratically run city goes to shit due to pisspoor management and proceeds to blame everyone else
Par the course

Pretty much this. You did a bad job. Fix it. If you can't fix or no one is willing to fix it, get out.
/thread

They'll never understand that waiting around for government to get things done is a terrible idea, but that's why they still vote Democrat at this point

So either learn how to lay city pipe or make money and pay taxes to pay someone who can. Or just walk the fuck away from the city if everyone in the zoo is complacent with drinking shit water. Holy shit.

Buy water filters

I sure wish Trump cared about the infrastructure of our country...

Oh, fuck me, that's right. He does. I'm a fucking idiot. He even mentioned it in the inauguration speech. You did listen to the speech, right?

No they fucking weren't

The EPA created those regulations
The governor mandated a switch to a new water source and while the pipes were being laid out, lazy nigger city officials made due with reservoir water that had a fuck ton of corrosive salts in it, and did not add the correct anti-corrosion compounds, and now they are fucked.

The EPA, state gov't, etc. laid out groundwork and regulations to ensure that shit like this doesn't happen and the lazy niggers let it happen anyway.

>Since 2014
>Lets blame them racist whyte boyz Trumper

>I'm going to drink dirty water for 3 years and hold a sign
>THAT WILL SHOW YOU ALL

What's this dumbass' point?

>my town is shitty
Leave.
>The people running my town/state are shitty
Vote / run for office.
>People around the country don't care enough about my predicament.
Too bad, so sad.

How is holding up some paper going to help this nigger?
>White women and jew mindslaves will feel sad and send him money
Oh. And he'll take it, too, because he's a bitch nigger that couldn't earn a dime.

city full of niggers and run by niggers doesn't have potable water, figures

The people must be informed .
====================================
initiating sequence ....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bog Pill 2.0 ... injecting .

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

>In contact with aliens

>Possess psychic-like abilities

>Control france with an iron but fair fist

>Own castles & banks globally

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>They write and communicate through radio frequency/audio waves which keeps their conversations under the radar. If you're listening to FM radio on the way to work, chances are the Bogdanoffs are communicating through your signal.

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>most black and entirely democrat city governments fucked shit up and it got people killed / injured
>blame white people and republicans

Why

Well the governor of Michigan is White and he is responsible for covering up the dangerous levels and not alerting people so...

removes 99.99% of lead

> imblying that's good enough sigfigs for parts per b i l l i o n

wew

mods are banning bog posts.
mods are being paid to ban bog posters.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Controls the British crown
>keeps the metric system down
>keeps Atlantis off the maps
>keeps the martians under wraps
>holds back the electric car
>keeps Steve Gutenberg a star
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies.
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love
This is the final redpill. There is no endgame. We are stuck in a revolving door, and only the Bogdanovs have the way out. They have, in a way, truly reached nirvana while we are stuck in the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth.

Fix it or leave.

500 gbp says brown man is not using the correct designated shitting streams