One Arab and One Quebec

tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/30/qui-sont-les-suspects-derriere-la-fusillade-a-quebec

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/live/national/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow, we split the difference. Multiculturalism is our strength!!

Is the other guy white though?

Race mixing not even once

Christians?

Does it say he's white?

If not, what do you think?

>Quebec
No he's a leaf

Here's what happened. One guy is too dark/arab/recently immigrated to 'cover up' so they have to say he's Arab. But what took so long to release the names is that the other guy is light-skinned/2nd generation. They had to think of some spin for this guy and it took a while, but now they can make it seem less bad.

Both muslim

A transfrog!

Yes!

Oh, god how I hate transfrogs!

The races ARE uniting. They're just uniting to remove kebab instead of embracing globalist shit.

is the white one /our guy/?

ugh why do we let these people speak french. this is canada ffs speak english or GTFO

Oh good. Sorry for talking shit earlier leafs. It was just banter.

White muslim convert last I heard.

be Canadian
be French cucked.

names from police scanner: Bashir Al Taweed and Hassan Matti

Shia/Sunni split shit, again.

>Be Muslim
>be wrong kind
>get shot

>Bashir Al Taweed and Hassan Matti
100% sunni/shia shit. This is what our leaders let into your countries, not only do they hate you, they hate one another based on minor differences to the point of murder.

If he was white it would have said so. Coulter's Law. Likely a Quebecker of Muslim descent.

Source?

dog bless, truly the greatest of outcomes, now we only need to find that they were gay and were surpressed by the mosque

??

>he just said quebecers are peaceful
did this guy forget the FLQ lol

I know America would classify the Arab's race as white, so they are probably both white extremists!
Funny how that works out, :^)

What a timeline.

quebec is a race now?

FLQ was a RCMP/GRC false flag

Is it confirmed that he's a Syrian Refugee? I'm hearing he just entered the country.

Some random on Reddit. It's likely bullshit.

That was a hoax.

It's "confirmed" if you buy into bullshit rumors spread on reddit.

No, a Fleur-de-lis

Race war by 2024
Helter skelter

We're white skinned, but they can't use white guilt on us because we never, ever owned slaves but they still try, shit is annoying. Also ain't nothing as enraging as seeing niggers in montreal north whining about racism and slavery, its like they don't even fucking realize where the fuck they are, jesus.

Probably means "born in Quebec". Which atill has shitskin potential.

Look what you did.

Reminder that these men are all European.
They did not specifically say white, therefore it wasn't white.

By 2020.

Whites win

> Coulter's Law
truest shit i've seen on Sup Forums.

arabs and fake frenchies make a good combination

+ We LITERALLY dealt with oppression until the Quiet Revolution in the 60s.

Montreal was built in such a way to separate the english speaking elite from the french poorer population. There wasn't even a road linking both parts.

That's kinda why we remain uncucked, there's no guilt to be have from our history.

It doesn't matter what the historical context is because it's not about the historical context. What people need to realize is that history is only a tool within an inter ethnic fight for resources. Black people will mention slavery not because it's accurate but because it might be effective in getting white people to give them what they want.

The sooner people realize that this is an ethnic conflict and the actual history doesn't matter the better. Once you take this into account it becomes trivially easy to dismiss everything they say.

>we a bilingual country
>proceeds to teach parisian french in school
Fucking dumbasses
Rec me a good resource for quebecois french that an ontarian can use.
I want to tabarnak too.

Okay. Well, one of these is a Canadian citizen.

maybe thats why merkel was so freaked out by putins dog, it was a dog AND it was black, which is double haram

MERKEL CONFIRMED MUSLIM GERMANY YES!

I thought there were 3 of them?

How will this effect how normies think about trump's ban? would it work better if ban came after this shooting? Libs will spin it either wY