LCN now reporting one shooter is Arabic and one is Quebecois. So they're both probably muslims

LCN now reporting one shooter is Arabic and one is Quebecois. So they're both probably muslims...

tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/30/qui-sont-les-suspects-derriere-la-fusillade-a-quebec

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/user/MorganWant
m.imgur.com/a/bD77y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trump wins again

#DiversityIsStrength

Ok, that's nice, now give me the name of that lady.

>lady

el bumpo.
red pill me on X pol......

Wow nice juggs

Patently false. The religion of peace would never do this so they weren't real muslims. Also they were probably stressed from Drumpf's hate speech which spurred them to take this action.

It's Carl and his wife's boyfriend Ahmed.

So it's a trap? Even better.

Who is this boner condoner

>lady

Morgan Want

Twitch streamer/whore

>pic more interesting than post
Who is she

the quebecois guy is prob sandnigger born in Canada.

Morganwants

It's almost like someone could be born and raised in Canada and still be Muslim.

Hmm me wants tatas mommy

Does he ever not?

If one is considered "Arabic" and the other "Quebecois", the Arabic one is from North Africa, the "Quebecois" one is probably a Lebo.

Lebanese often get confused for Westerners.

Time Machine
D

idk who she is. i just post her pic to get you retard's attention.

it works too, yall flock to these threads like horny fucking chihuahuas.

some ladies have penises, user
and that is absolutely Halal

>it's an OP is a faggot who baits men episode

MFW

Her name (for all intensive purposes) is Morgan E Want
Here is her YouTube channel
m.youtube.com/user/MorganWant
And here are some more photos (a little dissapointing compared to OP imo)
m.imgur.com/a/bD77y

NOT REFUGEES THOUGH
DRUMPF NAZIS BTFO

Worked on me

i know its not the place, but can someone post that girl that was god tier and looked like pic related? she had a pic with other girl that looked like it was her twin or something...im asking for a friend

I know you're being sarcastic but half the world believes this

>pic related
aka OPs pic

>8/10 in murica
>6/10 in mediterranean master race standards

#Make American Women Great Again

Quebecois when being talked of by Canadian MSM =/= the actual Quebekers

If you're to believe the MSM narrative, there are Quebekers and white skinned francophone. If they don't outright state the fucking race in the title you can be sure its some shitskin because the media here sure wouldn't pass an opportunity to cover us in shit

proof?

Can confirm. Know a guy of Lebanese descent that looks like a westerner. So do his parents.

It's literally overflowing with you diabeties-ridden fucks here. I'll take American girls over anything else any day.
t. Califag

>one shooter is Arabic and one is Quebecois

#dontcare tell me who was the CIA officer.

Anyone who believes this Coulters law meme should really learn to educate themselves. Just because you cherry pick examples of unidentified shooters turning out to not be white doesn't meme they always are. We don't know for sure.

There's no evidence why are you making assumptions. Can't wait until he's white and then Sup Forums gets BTFO.

pls

more info? I don't speak french. UPDATES YOU NIGGER!

>t. Mehmet

Machine translation from French:

One of the two men arrested in connection with the terrorist attack in a Quebec mosque would be of Quebec origin and the other would be of Arab origin, according to information obtained by Félix Séguin from our Investigative Office.

One of the two suspects would be 27 years old, according to TVA News.

The two men, detained by the police, are to be questioned shortly.

The suspects entered the mosque in Sainte-Foy shortly after 7:30 pm, at which time the prayer began.

One of the two men was arrested at the Center culturel Islamique de Québec.

The other individual was arrested by the police near the Ile d'Orleans bridge.

Six people were killed Sunday night in the mosque and eight others were injured.

Original:

Un des deux hommes arrêtés dans le cadre de l’attentat terroriste survenu dans une mosquée de Québec serait d’origine québécoise et l’autre serait d’origine arabe, selon les informations obtenues par Félix Séguin de notre Bureau d’enquête.

Un des deux suspects serait âgé de 27 ans, selon les informations de TVA Nouvelles.

Les deux hommes, détenus par les policiers, doivent être interrogés sous peu.

Les suspects sont entrés dans la mosquée située à Sainte-Foy peu après 19h30, heure à laquelle la prière commençait.

Un des deux hommes a été arrêté au Centre culturel islamique de Québec.

L’autre individu a été interpellé par les policiers près du pont de l’Ile d’Orléans.

Six personnes ont été tuées dimanche soir dans la mosquée et huit autres ont été blessées.

source:

TVA

Morgan Want
People already asked the question.

Fuck canada and its problems.

Post more of this delicious creature.

not her, it is another girl that looks like her (in OPs pic).
her pics were posted a lot a couple month ago

what a shitty selection of videos

ISLAM IS THE CANCER!

Thanks familiam

no one?

Could be athesits thT hhate islam

Why is every perfect woman a trap to you people?

I don't see a masculine jaw line, I don't see an adam's apple and I don't see any indication of implants in that cleavage.

If that has a dick, how the fuck are traps getting that good at looking like women?