en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Wong_Kim_Ark
youtu.be/5wCWNs74264
humanevents.com/2010/08/04/justice-brennans-footnote-gave-us-anchor-babies/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship_Clause
youtube.com/watch?v=cWQO3BChV1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gas the 6 million of them

Use as actual anchors.

Nah but check it out, under the constitution, is anchor baby allowed? Like what would Thomas Jefferson have thought?

they have to go back

The same thing we do to their parents.

Gas. Chambers.

Thomas Jefferson didn't sit down to write with all this shit in mind.

Who cares? He raped slaves.

DEPORT

Send them to the bottom of the sea?

offer as deal to podesta

You wouldn't?

No it was not allowed in the constitution.
Birthright citizenship was not a thing until some gay act passed in 1866.
Thomas Jefferson would be rolling in his grave if he saw what has been done to this country.

Anchor's away!

ANCHORS AWAY MY BOY
ANCHORS AWAY
FAREWELL TO FOREIGN HORDES WE SAIL AT BREAK OF DAY DAY DAY DAY
THROUGH OUR LAST NIGHT ASHORE, DRINK TO THE FOOOOOAAAAM.
UNTIL WE MEET ONCE MORE HERES WISHING YOU A HAPPY VOYAGE HOOOOME.

Ones born at this moment?
cry with impotent rage because they're protected by law and you can't do shit because you can't retroactively revoke their benefits.

Oh ok, your response was the best won, thanks. Yeah like it makes sense that he would have probably have said hell no to that shit cause If you think about it, it's retarded cause any other country would not accept anchor babies but nobody gives them shit. Japan wouldn't let that shit slide. It sucks that the kid didn't choose to be born as a anchor baby and then they grow up here and get deported because of their parents fault. SAD!

based

>tfw anchorbaby

Fuck all you obese cheeto fingered white """""alpha"""""" males, I bet you wouldn't say half the shit you post here to my face.

Under the 14th Amendment I am considered a citizen of the United States, and under the 2nd Amendment I have the right to bear arms, so don't be surprised when I shoot you with my legally owned firearm fucking scum.

I wish we could all get along and gas all the Jews together, I'm sorry it has to be this way.

What do you mean who cares? That's Americas greatest hero and instead of revering him you talk shit like the leftists that hate our culture. Man fuck that shit you don't deserve to be an American.

Build the wall

Kekekekekekekekekekekekekek

Take their delegates

Revoke their citizenship and deport them alongside their illegal parents.

The 14th amendment does not apply to illegal aliens.

they have to go back

>tfw I'm a jew
>tfw I'm more of a citizen than you.

just go back to your own country shitskin we dont want you here. nobody cares what arbitrary law says you're a citizen of or not, you do not belong in our country

If it ain't white, gas it

Same thing you do with an actual anchor, put a chain on it and drop it into the water

Send them back with their illegal parents as US Citizens abroad.

They can come back when they're 18 and pass an English-language fluency test and background check.

Unlike most faggots in this thread who act emotionally, I'm only stating the most reasonable thing to do to eliminate this anchor-baby problem we have. Illegals would no longer use this loophole, and it is not against the constitution.

Drop anchor in deep waters.

Hey you better watch your mouth being a possible illegal alien threatening one of our countrymen. We have a massive deportation force! You're an illegal alien like Superman faggot so your pic is super related.

Oh wow I think I found a good source. Thread completed?
cairco.org/issues/anchor-babies

youre not a citizen

>Under the 14th Amendment
>under the 2nd Amendment
Those amendments don't mean shit though because you're not an American, anyone can see you're not American. You aren't entitled to those rights, your kind (filthy chicanos) are not Americans and will never know what it is like to be one.
>I wish we could all get along and gas all the Jews together, I'm sorry it has to be this way.
I'm not kidding around when I say that I hate greasy little mongo beaner scum like you more than I hate merchants. And lastly;
>Fuck all you obese cheeto fingered white """""alpha"""""" males, I bet you wouldn't say half the shit you post here to my face.
Spics never fight fair, every time on one of you nigger wannabes tries to start a fight you call the rest of your extended family to help your sorry ass because you don't know how to fight and just throw windmill punches.

This is probably the best.

The baby gets to be a US citizen, but it and the family HAVE to go back to their native country for the time being.

Deport them

We don't want them separated from their mothers after all

Striking down the 14th amendment and leaving citizenship only to free white men as the framers intended it sounds much better to me honestly.

Moon Man, Moon Man, can't you see?

Legally anchor babies today can still be stripped of their "citizenship"
the wording of the law states only legal aliens are afforded this (residents) because it's expected that if they came here to be a resident they want to stay and become a citizen
it's demoncrats and demoncrat appointed judges that have turned a blind eye and deliberately misinterpret the wording to their benefit because they tried to get a voter base going

No, this is wrong.

It was the case United States v. Wong Kim Ark in 1898.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Wong_Kim_Ark

SCOTUS could overturn it and rule that to be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States at least one of your parents has to be a legal resident of the USA at the time of your birth.

>I bet you wouldn't say half the shit you post here to my face.

You'd lose that bet.

"The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
(a) a person born in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;
(b) a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe."

At least the Indians got to become the greatest after getting rekt by the greatest lol.

kill them all!

I like mine a bit crispy

>those amendments don't mean shit though because you're not American

B-but I was born in America, so technically I am American, just like niggers born here are considered African-AMERICAN.
Just because you don't consider me American (which is solely based on opinion) doesn't mean I am not.

>Your kind (chicano-
Let me stop you right there, don't even lump me in next to those degenerate scum, half those little spics act all tough, I can't wait to see all those cholos get deported, we'll see who's really tough then

In the meantime, I'll gather all your salty tears and use it for my coffee tomorrow morning.

>those amendments don't mean shit though because you're not American

B-but I was born in America, so technically I am American, just like niggers born here are considered African-AMERICAN.
Just because you don't consider me American (which is solely based on opinion) doesn't mean I am not.

>Your kind (chicano-
Let me stop you right there, don't even lump me in next to those degenerate scum, half those little spics act all tough, I can't wait to see all those cholos get deported, we'll see who's really tough then

In the meantime, I'll gather all your salty tears and use it for my coffee tomorrow morning.

Also, whites can't fight, which is why the greatest boxer of all time is a negro.

Under the 14th Amendment I legally am.

But this is my country you idiot.

What do you normally do with anchors?

If you're an anchor baby, the 14th doesn't apply to you
The only reason you are allowed here is because democrats wanted you to vote for them in return as a bribe

>salty tears
Hope you're gathering your own
>whites cant fight
Yet your people need to run to a country whites fought for. Clearly you aren't American. Just another piece of trash

I unironically believe that they should be deported. We have the power to force Mexico to take them.

>the 14th doesn't apply to you
Oh, but it does, I'm not sure if you've read it or not

>Man fuck that shit you don't deserve to be an American
>tripfags with the name Hitler
You're a bitch, and so will all your descendants be. Unless they're black. So fuck you faggot.

The 14th Amendment was put in SPECIFICALLY for BLACK SLAVES. It was not meant for anyone else and wasn't used for anyone else until 1982. In fact, this alleged right derives only from a footnote slyly slipped into a Supreme Court opinion by Justice Brennan in 1982

"The original intent of the 14th Amendment was clearly not to facilitate illegal aliens defying U.S. law and obtaining citizenship for their offspring, nor obtaining benefits at taxpayer expense. Current estimates indicate there may be over 300,000 anchor babies born each year in the U.S., thus causing illegal alien mothers to add more to the U.S. population each year than immigration from all sources in an average year before 1965.

Australia rescinded birthright citizenship in 2007, as did New Zealand in 2006, Ireland in 2005, France in 1993, and the United Kingdom in 1983. This leaves the United States and Canada as the only remaining industrialized nations to grant automatic citizenship to every person born within the borders of the country, irrespective of their parents' nationality or immigration status. "

>1801
>not getting balls deep in warm ebony pussy.

You're missing out

>[autistic cuckold screeching]

Illegal Aliens Claim BILLIONS in Fraudulent IRS Child Tax Credits
youtu.be/5wCWNs74264

>country whites fought for
A fight which, for the record, you started with the Native Americans who were here first.

But that's not the point, that was just a cheeky rebbuttal lad, no need to get this defensive just because I ironically mentioned the color of your skin.

I'd fight for this country too.

Now, can we be pals and gas all these kikes together?

Here, have a pepe, pleb.

"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

cairco.org/issues/anchor-babies

If you were born here of illegals, I'm sorry man, it wasn't your fault.

Give them a good ol' classical edumacation.

The 14th Amendment was added after the Civil War in order to overrule the Supreme Court’s Dred Scott decision, which had held that black slaves were not citizens of the United States.

The drafters of the 14th amendment had no intention of conferring citizenship on the children of aliens who happened to be born in the U.S.

In the 1884 case Elk v. Wilkins, the Supreme Court ruled that the 14th Amendment did not even confer citizenship on Indians — because they were subject to tribal jurisdiction, not U.S. jurisdiction.

For a hundred years, that was how it stood, with only one case adding the caveat that children born to LEGAL permanent residents of the U.S., gainfully employed, and who were not employed by a foreign government would also be deemed citizens under the 14th Amendment. (United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 1898.)

And then, out of the blue in 1982, Justice Brennan slipped a footnote into his 5-4 opinion in Plyler v. Doe, asserting that “no plausible distinction with respect to Fourteenth Amendment ‘jurisdiction’ can be drawn between resident aliens whose entry into the United States was lawful, and resident aliens whose entry was unlawful.” (Other than the part about one being lawful and the other not.)

“Cristobal Silverio came illegally from Oxtotilan, Mexico, in 1997 and brought his wife Felipa, plus three children aged 19, 12 and 8. Felipa … gave birth to a new daughter, her anchor baby, named Flor. Flor was premature, spent three months in the neonatal incubator, and cost San Joaquin Hospital more than $300,000. Meanwhile, (Felipa’s 19-year-old daughter) Lourdes plus her illegal alien husband produced their own anchor baby, Esmeralda. Grandma Felipa created a second anchor baby, Cristian. … The two Silverio anchor babies generate $1,000 per month in public welfare funding. Flor gets $600 per month for asthma. Healthy Cristian gets $400. Cristobal and Felipa last year earned $18,000 picking fruit. Flor and Cristian were paid $12,000 for being anchor babies.”

In the Silverios’ munificent new hometown of Stockton, Calif., 70 percent of the 2,300 babies born in 2003 in the San Joaquin General Hospital were anchor babies. As of this month, Stockton is $23 million in the hole.

Launch them over the wall.

Send them back with their parents, what else?

Then when they come of age, if they want to take advantage of their US citizenship and move here, that's up to them.

can I illegally move to another country, have babies there and expect not to get kicked out with them if I'm caught?

Is this lifted from Adios America?

Well I'll be damned.

Of course we'll never know what the 14th Amendment actually means, it's all up for debate.

I don't know where you got all that extra shit, but 14th Amendment states:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Source: National Constitution Center

Either way, I'll keep this etched into the back of my mind...interesting read.

It's from a 2010 article by Ann Coulter

humanevents.com/2010/08/04/justice-brennans-footnote-gave-us-anchor-babies/

>Just because you don't consider me American (which is solely based on opinion) doesn't mean I am not.
You may be recognized by the government as being a citizen, but that doesn't make you an american any more than a mouse being born in a stable makes it a horse.
>Let me stop you right there, don't even lump me in next to those degenerate scum, half those little spics act all tough, I can't wait to see all those cholos get deported, we'll see who's really tough then
You're a chicano like it or not. Just because you think you're above your gangbanging brethren doesn't mean you're not still an anchor baby who needs to go back.
>"A fight which, for the record, you started with the Native Americans who were here first."
>he thinks engines were here before whites
>he doesn't know about the European Solutreans
Pic related.
>Now, can we be pals and gas all these kikes together?
Again, you can fuck off to mexico or whichever new espana shithole your parents came from and fight jews there. Latin america is not exactly short on commies, after all.
>Also, whites can't fight, which is why the greatest boxer of all time is a negro.
Oh my sweet ignorant mexican underageb&

We kn ow EXACTLY what was meant by the 14th Amendment. There was copious writing about it at the time. It was made to codify the overturning of the Dread Scot case which said , " "a negro, whose ancestors were imported into [the U.S.], and sold as slaves", whether enslaved or free, could not be an American citizen.. and could not sure in court etc. etc..

The quote I quoted was from a Senator in the 1860's interpreting what you quoted so his writing does have weight in the law I believe but of course there have been people who have interpreted it differently later on of course.. It comes to the issue of jurisdiction really. If I was born in china instead of America it wouldn't matter cause I would be an American at birth and China wouldn't give me citizenship, I think that was probably common sense to the founders

Repel the 14th amendment

Liberals want to rebel the 2nd, so clearly they have no problem with changing amendments right?

The amendment's first section includes several clauses: the Citizenship Clause, Privileges or Immunities Clause, Due Process Clause, and Equal Protection Clause. The Citizenship Clause provides a broad definition of citizenship, overruling the Supreme Court's decision in Dred Scott v. Sandford (1857), which had held that Americans descended from African slaves could not be citizens of the United States.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship_Clause

>He raped slaves
So did every other slaveholder
Even if it's true it's irrelevant

Send them back to the Muslim nation of Sweden

if your guys first response to everything is to 'gas' them or it, you probably have a maladjusted world view

youtube.com/watch?v=cWQO3BChV1w

Anchors go in the water, so I guess we drown em.

Apparently you think saying shit to your face means you have the legal right to shoot someone. That is an unamerican belief. Fuck off, anchor baby. You have to go back.

Hello Mudshark. Please insert a bullet into your head.

The Civil Rights act of 1866 which sought to give slaves citizenship was vetoed by Andrew Jackson.

hell American Indians didn't get citizenship until 1924.. I'm sure as that the 14th amendment didn't apply to Mexican anchor babies.

toss 'em back over The Wall

post-natal abortion

Fuck you, you fucking traitor.

We already deport illegals, anchor baby and all under the law.

>You may be recognized by the government as being a citizen, but that doesn't make you an american any more than a mouse being born in a stable makes it a horse.
That comparison is extremely flawed.
We are talking about one specific organism and its origin, we aren't talking about two different organisms.
Its obvious that a mouse being born in a stable doesn't make it a horse, your argument is hollow.
>You're a chicano like it or not. Just because you think you're above your gangbanging brethren doesn't mean you're not still an anchor baby who needs to go back.
Okay, I respect your opinion, and although I like to keep a distance between me and my gangbanging brethren, I still wish they didn't exist, they make Chicanos like me look bad.
>he doesn't know about the European Solutreans
You're absolutely right, I'll look into that.
>Again, you can fuck off to mexico or whichever new espana shithole your parents came from
Nope, I am legally able to stay here, I will do so, and I have no intentions on leaving.

I hope we can still be friends.

Yet you browse a board full of white nationalists who want to shoot people because of their skin color.

Your post really makes me think laddy...

He's probably an hiro if saw what this country has become.