Religion of peace

>religion of peace
>kek

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/01/david-aurine-mathieu-fornier-quebec-city-mosque-suspects-gunmen-shooters-names-hoax-fake-reuters-twitter-account-troll-white-supremacists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take em all

I don't get it, they attacked a mosque

N-not real muslims!!!!!

And to think that just 8 hours ago the leaves were shitposting about how they haven't had any muslim terrorist attacks.

Did we just descended into some weird comedy skit? My muslim friends who yesterday were just twitter-spamming trudeau today have become mutes

Build the wall along Canada, not Mexico.

It was this guy

Hey Rabbi watcha doin'?

We still need confirmation on who the shooter are

D...DELET THIS

It's like karma. Hope the victims were mudshits too.

I bet a refugee ban is starting to look pretty good to those mudshits affected by the shooting.

it's beat down! time!

mexicans at least aren't cucks and cowards. i'm liking them more by the day. still, the illegals vote dem so all is not well.

Should Trudeau resign? His policies caused this from pushing for more refugees from islamic countries whether they were refugees doesn't matter. Also gun control doesn't even work.

so the shooters were muslims?

our prime minister is a global level meme

You need to turn them in. Report all suspicious behavior.

Lives are on the line.

mexicans are way cooler than canadians. Leafs get the fuck out

Nah, probably sectarian violence

>go to holy site
>said place is filled with people that aren't doing Islam right
>ALLAH AKBAR

That's pretty much Islamic history

You do know Muslims have been fighting each other for over 10,000 years. user, why would you think the fighting would stop when they came to Canada?

They view any Muslim that does not practice their Wahhabi beliefs as a traitor to Allah, worse than an infidel.

>mudslimes are so goatfuckingly retarded they unironically believe they should be able to come to all the awesome non-shitskin countries for free money and houses

Fuck you Angela.

quads of peace

When they say "Diversity is our strength", what they actually mean is diversity is (((their))) strength

Any source on the shooter being a refugee?

BUMP

One Arab called Bashir Al Taweed
One (((((((Quebecian))))))) called Hasan Matti

Could this be it? Could this be the end of our neglect of the shitskin problem?

What's going on friendly merchant's heads right now?

What's the counter plan gonna be?

>Stupid games
>Stupid prizes

YEEEESSSS! Pol was fucking right again, Brown people beware, you're in for a scare

>diversity is our strength

sadly it isn't intelligent politicians

No. The ride is only beginning.

quads of truth

hahaha
foolish terrorists
they don't even know that if you kill canadians, they win!

Why should we even care? We're not even from there.

Care to share on why they're in for a scare?

In all likelihood he's one of the remaining white people in your country, i expect he will try to make you inseminate him, and by force if necessary.

send me back to Afghanistan i wanna kill more towel heads

everything as planned

>10,000 years

>refugees
I refuse to believe that, that is too much.

My buddy in Quebec told me everyone is talking about some french Canadian guy named

Le Sam Hyde

Googled it and this popped up

rare

fake quote

We have that retard

This timeline is my favorite.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Religion of peace confirmed

>1000 years

rare'd

JUSTin Trudeau

It's mostly likely not, at least for one of them. The only thing the (((rcmp))) has said is one's of Quebec origin and the other arabic origin.

It really is crazy that this happened a day after the whole thing yesterday.

Apparently it's a hoax, u guise

heavy.com/news/2017/01/david-aurine-mathieu-fornier-quebec-city-mosque-suspects-gunmen-shooters-names-hoax-fake-reuters-twitter-account-troll-white-supremacists/

thats what they do back home
>*islamic noises* how dare you praying only 6 times not directly into Meccas direction but missing it by two degrees! *louder islamic noises*

someone please photoshop mike cernovichs face on this guy