Offical laugh at Trudeau thread

Welcomes Muslims as a FU to Trump/America. Immediately after a Sectarian Islamic attack happens. HAHAHAHA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6jPrhyagRM&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/eAbpiNQyTUs
lapresse.ca/le-soleil/justice-et-faits-divers/201701/30/01-5064423-pris-de-culpabilite-lun-des-suspects-avoue-son-crime-avant-son-arrestation.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stupid fucking waste

Premier of PQ just said that it was a terrorist attack targeted at the Muslim community.

>white guy confirmed

Trudeau needs to work on his timing

>economy gone to shit
>adds a carbon tax to everyone who is struggling
>lies about budget (supposed to be 10 billion, ends up being over 30)
>claims to be about middle class
>silver spoon faggot from quebec

>imports syrian refugees
>some refugees are still at hotels on tax dollars

>turdaeu constantly on vacation
>being investigated by ethics commitee ($500 dollar fine if guilty WOW)

>fort mack burns down
>offers to match private citizens donations to red cross only
>multiple nations offer firefighting services
>only allows south african niggers to come
>they've never fought fire with water before
>they leave after 2 weeks because of pay

>hasnt even legalized weed yet

>hypocrite when it comes to islam / feminism
>panders to every ethnic group except for white Canadians

JUST

It was probably a muslim who did it but they're going to push the Not All Mudslims bullshit

god I hate this man. He's in Van celebrating Chink New Year RIGHT NOW too.

I'm guessing Shia v Sunni

So what actually happened? All the news is saying is that there was a shooting at some Mosque in Quebec and 6 people got shot dead? What was it Muslims that got shot dead by another Muslim or a Muslim that shot from outside the Mosque?

Also
>Quebecers
>French accents
SPEAK ENGLISH YOU RETARDS!

why was he voted for? for weed?

Let's face it: Canada was extremely overdue for an Aloha Snackbar, with how many fucking refugees he lets in a month.

Ok Achmed bin Faggadin

It was probably a Sunni on Shia attack if anything

This guy just CANNOT stop being a total cuck

N-Non!

Terrorist attack on muslims.......by muslims

Yes.

basically, anyone but harper because he was A FUCKING WHITE MALE

We had harper for many a year, people wanted change. Its how it always goes in Canada, people get fed up for no reason, or very minor ones and want change.

Next election will be back to PC's (if they can find a decent leader thats not jewy o'leary)

If Canada becomes overwhelmed with Muslims and shit like this becomes common place I'm saying fuck my degree and moving back to Alabama.

you didn't genocide them, now they are a tumor. Fucking britcucks can't even genocide savages right.

The eternal Trudeau strikes again

At least the victims were fellow snackbars

AUTONOMY BITCH, TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU WANT TO BE AN INDEPENDENT NATION!

That's what I said ameretard.
I meant it was that same old conflict.

The media will imply they were white for a day or so though

Don't forget selling all of Canada's gold.

world is experiencing the peaceful ways of islam, ones which we have been fighting and warning everyone for decades.

let's see how long the liberals tolerance lasts specially the ones who told us to be more tolerant.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6jPrhyagRM&feature=youtu.be

stumped

Yes thats a good one too

Pretty soon we will need a wall to keep Canada out

We need to add this fucker to that Trump curse meme

Go up against Trump, get stumped

Build it.

>Bluhairs, actors, MSM throw fit about 'muslim ban'
>Sand raider fresh off the plane murders people who aren't practicing his Religion of Peace™ properly.
AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.

annex Alberta then nuke the rest

Ah yes, more wisdom from the UK, home of the world's greatest pedophiles.

> sectarian violence within islam
> one Arab
> one white québécois muzzie convert
> one day after PM welcomes all refugees!
Top fucking kek

Turdeaus brain right now- "merde, ow do I speen dees to blaim rayceest peoples?"
Calls Merkel for advise

merkel, sweden leaders, and soros are all on conference call right now

if you laugh at him he wins

Shia can't be involved, he got arrested.

TRUMP PLEASE ANNEX US ALREADY IM BEGGING ON MY KNEES

This is Kek's level of cucking. Praise kek.

Ce français n'est pas cassé?

ENJOY YOUR NEW NEIGHBORS BOYS

Please be Syrian refugees.

Serious question guys. Anyone wonder if there will be payback? Or more sectarian violence? Was this a one off, or the start of a something big between different sects. Hate to say it but part of me hopes so, wouldn't mind seeing muzzies killing each other in Canadian cities over the coming year.

Hopefully that'll learn Turd-eau for giving his arse to islam

Would this be good for us leaf bro?

It doesn't matter who the victims are. They're all animals, and that we treat them as anything but is disgusting. At least karma bit Poodeau right in her ass tonight.

>Cuckbeq
>Implying you don't have paedos
>No one cares enough to even investigate it in your shit hole
lol.

le français est une langue de merde et personne ne devrait le parler!!!!!!111111111oneoneone

Women voted for him because he's cute and virtue signals like them. They don't deserve to vote

Come home.

It would give a stronger argument to hopefully slow down the influx of refugees. I hope.

>US have based Trump
>Canada stuck with three more years of this cuck

Then petition your MP's for a vote of no confidence.

We have an anmendment in our constitution that guarantees canada statehood should they ever choose to accept it.

It could be Syrian Refugees as well. Quebec City has taken thousands of them.

La perfide albion à son plus haut

Cucknada

>You will never overpower a filthy commie in the trenches and have you way with her before slitting her throat

LITERALLY. JUST.

I really hope so too.

Attack was carried out by rival mosque who saw them as too "moderate". Which classifies them as "apostates" which is a death penalty under shariah law. youtu.be/eAbpiNQyTUs

please do

>Attack was carried out by rival mosque who saw them as too "moderate". Which classifies them as "apostates" which is a death penalty under shariah law.

And they say they would take over once they are numerous enough.
The mudslimes bring their little infighting when they come in the civilized world

So, how are they going to spin this conflict that spans over a thousand years on Trump?

I know this is you shilling your own youtube account, but you seem cool my homo amigo

The wall you should be the other way around, given the situation of Americans cities like Chicago.

Don't get too smug, you'll get your share of terrorist attacks too soon you degenerate nip

hahahano.gif

lol shut up lelgium, you're more perfidious than France and England combined.

They smell and they don't integrate. GTFO

>Mohammed Fujita

This useless retard has fucked up so badly. Everyone is getting riled up and whoever comes in next could actually fix this god awful country

>tfw he got slammed during his cross canada tour
>angry folks calling him out and being cheered in Halifax
>outright booed in the praries, couldnt even finish a sentence.

Cant wait for 2019.

i never get repeating numbers..

Oh you

I laughed when he posted about "we may not agree" and called some of them "spirited exchanges, you know they just ripped him apart.

Nice.

Today's the day

Take me with you bro. I'm losing respect for my country/doubting the future of it.

noice.

How does a dog teach anyone about anything

Its a fucking dog, it cant be a teacher

That, and the scared look on the kid's face kill me.

UPDATE (unconfirmed)

>According to information from the Sun, the man confirmed to be the perpetrator of the attack against the Islamic Cultural Centre. Said he felt bad because of what he had done and was threatening to shoot himself.
The Quebec police then chased a gray Mitsubishi which was then traveling on the Félix-Leclerc highway.
The 27-year-old man stopped his vehicle by himself on the edge of the access ramp of the Île d'Orléans bridge. He had with him, in the back seat, at least one handgun and two weapons that resembled an AK-47.
Around 8:45 pm, he requested to be picked up. The police waited for him to leave his vehicle by himself. Outside, he was arrested by members of the Tactical Intervention Group.

lapresse.ca/le-soleil/justice-et-faits-divers/201701/30/01-5064423-pris-de-culpabilite-lun-des-suspects-avoue-son-crime-avant-son-arrestation.php

You seriously cannot make this shit up

Just hours ago user's were jokingly saying a Muslim terrorist attack would happen in Canada due to the recent influx & Justin would eat his own words

Then fucking Syrian refugees commit terrorism hours later