Muslim from Turkey here

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was the catholic church that invented your shitty religion.

You're welcome.

>muslim
>Germany

Nice bait

Oh please, you Muslims were causing shit before "the west" even existed.

>Calls himself a Turk
>Posting from Germany

You can't make this shit up.

We did all that. Cool.

A prediction.

One post by this id

Muhammed was not from the west. You created islam.

>not blaming the jews
this is why your civilization is culturally stuck in 1000AD, muhammad

>Muslim
who cares

I kind of like all the things you said we did?...

Are you sure you're against us? Because as you clearly state yourself we can fuck shit up in a prettt efficient and profound way. Maybe if you sandniggers weren't so mentamly challenged you could have actually stopped us.

But no, inshallah allah am i roite goyz.

>Ataturk purges Islam from his government and makes his nation great.
>Muslims get back into government and fuck it all up.

And it's you who refuses to fix any of it.

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
They knew they were poking the bear, and they got what they wanted. Blame your genetics for giving rise to a bunch of pube-faced hotheads.

kys roach

This is what you get for worshiping Islam.

Your shitty fucking warheard religion will be forever be connected to your shitty people. You will be crushed and thrown aside like the bug you are. Couldn't be just like the Japanese and get with the program and build a decent civilization you tried to resist. Now you will die for it.

everyone on pol hates western elites as much as you do

we are allies

Cheney and Bush should be in prison with clinton

The people who set in motion most of what you wrote just got kicked from the white house

Now the issue remain, the muslim world is so weak and easily manipulated that it will always be the puppets of higher powers, you can say it's "sad", but you're not doing much about it

>flag

GERMANY YES

, you mean ((((them))))

Let's erase our mistakes then.

Shut the fuck up, go back to your shit country you filthy roach.

>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
Pretty amazing that HW and Clinton get a pass on this, honestly.

>muslim from Turkey here

opinion discarded

It was you who decided to be an islamist
Centuries of forcing good christians to convert
God doesn't seem pleased with you.

>muslim from turkey
>german flag
why the redundancy?

Yeah, we totally started this.

I swear Muslims have a bigger victim complex than niggers in America.

And we would do it again.

>stale copypasta
>28 replies

newfigs must hang

Can cite historical context as much as you want, but these individuals have agency. Choices are made.

it was you who genocidally rode out of the desert and forced your primitive cult on millions of Christians, Hindus, Zoroastrians, etc.

Kill yourself please

Because your white nazi alt right kkk supremacist ass SHOULD BE!!! We are coming for YOU Sup Forums !!!

hey roach how mannie times did the west bomb turkey huh ? no ha , why are then so mannie of you in germany and austria ?

how terrifying

muslim from turkey posting from germany

now i know you krauts are a bunch of cucks but do you have to rp as one too

We want to fuck off to our own land just as bad as you all do. We hate all of that just as much as you do.

He's right you know.

It's fucking bullshit.

haha that was really funny dude lol thanks for posting it man thumbs up

Actually you should fucking kill yourself.

Everything from the numbers in your post ID to your shitty religion originated in the middle east. I hope you enjoy your little moment of joy because when shit goes south your goose stepping ass will end up like that bitch ass Spencer fuck. The OP has a point communism was working on secularizing the middle east until that dip shit holly wood eliete Ronald Reagan funded Islamic extremism. If you want someone to blame for the rise of al qaeda and isis blame the republicans, and blame american exeptionalism

Muslim from America. My dad was a mujahid who killed commies in the Afghan Russia war. He was armed by Americans and now we live in America. He also went to Iran a few times "for work" pretty sure he was a us op. Also I know of atleast 3 different families of 10+ members that came here because they were related to a translator, get cucked burgers

I alone have 4 aunts and 4 uncles each uncle/aunt being married and having atleast 2-3 kids

A FUCKING ROACH

I blame your mom for creating a useless faggot.

>1 post by this ID

So wait, because of the West, you kill each other?

fuck the west
I hope they reap what they sow

>turk
>german flag

of course

And it is the West than will make Islam a footnote in history books.

I don't get this meme

Do retards think that ID's are unending and chronologically remember every post someone makes? They're throwaway per-thread usage.

Muslims have been attacking countries for centuries. This is nothing new. Get fucked camel jockey

k

It also means that OP isent responding in a fucking thread he made.

>Muslim from Turkey
>German flag

checks out.

>this fucking new

Stay in Germany I'd say, we always know how to take care of you mudslimes in Eastern-Europe.

Fixed it.

>The West created this mess.

>It was JEW who divided up the land.

>It was JEW who put in the puppet governments.

>It was JEW who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

>It was JEW who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

>It was JEW who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

>It was JEW who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

>It was JEW who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

>It was JEW who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

>It was JEW who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

>It was JEW who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

>It was JEW who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

>It was JEW who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

>It was JEW who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

>It was JEW who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

>It was JEW who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

>It was JEW who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

>JEW are the cause of all of this. Still JEW go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Delicious pasta, Kraut.

>The West
Doesn't exist. Christian European countries have been at war with themselves for basically their entire existences.

I don't see you doing anything to fix your own problems, bitch.

>Muslim from Turkey here

go the fuck back you kanak piece of shit

you are literally genetically a gypsy, gas yourself when you're there

CTR

are you retards seriously not aware of the turkish minority that's been infesting germany for ages? they're like your niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Germany

It was you who allowed, it was you who allowed, it was you who allowed, it was you who allow--.

Sorry, bro, but there can never be peace on Earth unless Islam is eliminated.

Accept the Armenian genocide.

You invaded my land in the 700s. Was the West also guilty?

Story behind your image?

>muslim from Turkey
>German flag

Truly we live in the age of the memes.

Also, if you really believe Muslims were peaceful didn dus before the fall of the Ottoman empire, you literally don't know shit about your own history.

out Juden

no white guilt allowed here

Actually none of these things are responsible for the current troubles. YOU are the cause of the current troubles. Because you are a consumer of western media: TV, movies, music, clothing, etc. The radical muslims attack the west because of these things and the influence they have on other muslims. YOU ARE THE CAUSE user.

loser from loser country.
ITT: AYY LMAO MUSLIMS BRO

how german do you feel?

do you have a dual citizenship?

did your parents teach you all the backward shit from litle asia?

how does it feel to be an alien with ambiguous identity both in europe and little asia?

do you congregate in gangs as a way of dealing with manletism?

do you intend to fuck off anytime soon?

what percentage of gratitude and scorn do you feel towards your parents for producing the situation you find yourself in?

will you ever come to terms with your inferiority?

thanks in advance, 1 post by this ID

just another roach
/sage

Stfu u sandnigger, ur offshoot of a mongrel race should be permenently exterminated, those wars didnt make rapists and iphone owning welfare leeches, u were an animal from the beginning

Fuck you fuckers
I can't post I'm was at the dentist

My point is that in Germany Muslims and Non-believers live side by side peacefully
Look at the happening in Quebec, you're telling me. Muslims shooting up Muslims? the terrorists aren't real Muslims

The fact that people are attacking the OP is a testament to just how shitty this board has become.

Everything he posted is factually correct and all you can do is post shitty memes and one line ad hominems. You faggots are a disgrace.

>I HATE YOU WESTERN PIGS
>*emigrates to Europe*
>IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT
>*fucks a goat*
>YOU DESTROYED OUR CIVILIZATION AND COUNTLESS LIVES
>*beheads Christians*
>YOU ARMED THE TERRORISTS AND DIVIDED US
>*smells a rug third time this day*
>YOU KILLED CHILDREN
>*rapes his daughter*

What is a personal responsibility?

And HE will fix it all.

Red pilled AF post here

Yep, definitely wouldn't find anyone from a middle eastern country in Germany right now, that's for sure.

Well they should have gave us the Nissan patrols and all the oil when we asked for it nicely.

You're personally responsible for the Armenian genocide, which is much worse than anything the Germies ever did, so stfu.

Eat shit you fucking cunt and get out of my country

The only fault of the west was not remaining in direct power and control of things

And do you know why that is? Because you Germans completely fucked up European identity with WW2, gone are the days of imparting wisdom and values like rights, understanding, critical analysis and technological knowledge. Instead we are force to at best sit back and watch those people destroy themselves and at worst sit back and watch them destroy us and have some retarded German on a Martian hookup forum blame us.

Fuck Germany, should be divided up between Austria, France, Denmark and Poland. Nothing good has come from the German state

>Always