Buddhists based

>Ko Ni was one of few prominent Muslims in a country dominated by Buddhists.

When even Buddhists are killing mudslimes - should tell you something about how fucking shitty islam is.

>Anti-Muslim Buddhist monk in Myanmar: Trump ‘similar to me’
thehindu.com/news/international/Anti-Muslim-Buddhist-monk-in-Myanmar-Trump-‘similar-to-me’/article16667470.ece

no abu-ahmed-goatfucker-bin-hussain-insane-ackbar

it just shows how fucking shitty islam is when everyone wants to remove islam cancer

Nah m8. It's clearly because you kuffar are super jealous

yea m8 , i'm 'super jealous' of not fucking goats, and not being a filthy pedo.

If we're just goat fuckers, how come we win?

you are only winning by numbers, and the stupid liberals that let you in - thats changing m8 - you don't like our ways, so go fuck off back to your shithole

All land belongs to Allah swt. and therefore Muslims

>muh sunnah
mmmm, nope - i like being able to drink alcohol, and eat pork - so uh, yea stay in your desert shithole where 'allah' put you in the first place - those who ACTUALLY want to i dunno...progress (non muslims from the east) can come, rest of you shits fuck off.

I don't think you understand. Allah swt have given us this world, and we will make it Islamic in sha allah

This shit must really confuse sjw.
>mfw I am a buddhist
>mfw other white buddhist smoke pot and don't actually follow teachings.

>posts quaran quotes
>no real argument to the truth
try harder achmed

purpose in life is to resist your kind and eradicate you - the world would be a much better place.

>hurr hurr cancer must be good because everyone wants to kill it

Buddhism is a KEK approved meme magick.

logic confused an sjw - then they just hit back at you with 'racist'

To really play devil's advocate, Siddhartha Gautama specifically indicated to not make his teachings into an -ism or 'religion' when he died and deliberately did not name a successor to try and prevent it, but everyone did anyways.

Poor bastard.

right ,well if i want to regress in life - and throw out the modern way of thinking and become a backwards RETARD, then i'll will give islam a call.. till then, i'll be eating some halal pork and drink some alcohol, k? thx

Theravada Buddhism here.

>pic related.

Lol Muslims crack me up

ya that does explain a lot.

you win at death, for sure.

This
none of you would know a real Buddhist if you met them on the street.
The struggle is real

It is real and it's gonna get bloody soon.

>All tremble at violence; life is dear to all. Putting oneself in the place of another, one should not kill nor cause another to kill.

t. Buddha

1488 from Sri Lanka