Sup Forumsacks need to STOP

Alright all you piece of shit nazi faggots. Its been fun here on Sup Forums, mindlessly racebaiting and memeing like there's no tomorrow. I got some good laughs from this board. I got a fat folder full of great Pepes. But today, 30th January 2017, this shit needs to stop, cause we live in the real world now. Look, I'm a degenerate just like all you fucks are. Lets not pretend we aren't here. I love laughing at absurdity, indulging in cancer, and participating in this massive safe space of mental retardation. But right now, I'm done with it. Because Sup Forums.org/pol/ finally got what it wanted.

In my town, there are a shitload of Somalian refugees, many of whom follow a pretty stupid religion, one that is admittedly against secular western values (like all religions.) Thing is, some of them are happen to be decent people. Some of them play video games and like memes and are, in a cultural and social sense, redpilled as fuck. Their families have escaped Islamic terrorists, corrupt governments, bombings, and disease. They've had to go through a lot more than a lot of us here ever have. It IS in keeping with western values to let refugees into our country.

So, all you stupid bigots and faux-bigots, I'm asking you all now to utilize a single fucking mirror neuron in your brain and have a little bit of empathy for the people of the world who look different from you. I'm not some SJW, I'm one of you. I still think Trump is a fucking hilarious moron and walking meme, an avatar of the great god KEK come to life. I know that to some these words will sound like autistic screeching, but I want everyone to just take a look at what we've done.

You don't have to like people who are different from you. You don't have to agree with them. You don't have to think that they're beneficial to our country or whatever that fucking meme view is. BUT LISTEN UP YOU FILTHY Sup ForumsACK KEKS, YOU DO HAVE TO EMPATHIZE WITH THEM.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKrj-HpnpAo
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=wDJVclnMxG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gas the kikes, race war now!

Fuck brown people

This is now a MOMMY thread.

H
A
R
E

BLUE
L
U
E

>he thinks the train has any brakes

FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK MUZZIES BUT MOST OF ALL FUCK NIGGERMUZZIES

(FUCK JEWS TOO, BUT THAT PART'S SECRET)

sweet blogpost bro!

Get /fit/, get ready. We will need you all in the upcoming war.

pretty gay tbqh senpai

Fuck Obama and fuck black people

Praise kek

Is this pasta? I feel this is pasta. Fuck refugees their problems are not mine.

all they need to do is point out the people in their community that have no intention of integrating.

thats it.

They'll kill you soon enough in one of their voodoo rituals.

fpbp

lol gay

i empathize, but do not sympathize, they have to go back, or hit us justin trudeau for help

Nah.

What was the message of this. you didnt say anything of value. You didnt especify why you had an *autistic* attack. you dumb faggot.

Cool I empathize with them, but they still have to go back.

>BUT LISTEN UP YOU FILTHY Sup ForumsACK KEKS, YOU DO HAVE TO EMPATHIZE WITH THEM.

lol actualllllyyyyy ..

kek disagrees

Wait until your rape rates soar

>against secular values

>secular
>values
ha ha ha ha!!

Half the board is not white.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKrj-HpnpAo

>mirror neuron
stop getting your opinions from youtube

Then y do people escape war torn countries then bring there problems with them?

Yeah, I lived by a bunch of Dominicans. Some of them were nice people but most of them were high school dropouts that joined gangs and sold drugs. The more of them that moved into town the more violent my hometown has gotten. Sad going back to visit and seeing my old childhood home gradually being engulfed by the ghetto.

Sup Forumsrother.

first post BEST POST

>He thinks Sup Forums is satire.

GTFO, you won't be missed.

Le civic nationalist man has arrived!
>all they need to do is point out the people in their community that have no intention of integrating.

Which will be the majority of them. And the ones that do integrate will still give birth to ethnically Somalian stock who will likely inherit their genetic predispositions for violence and low intelligence which will gradually seep into the gene pool and turn your community into Little Brazil.

Heh.

You realise it's been us all along, pushing you down this path?

The people whose countries your people destroyed in the past. We wanted you to drop the mask and reveal your true nature. We will never forget what you did to the temple, we will never forget how you scattered our people around the world.

All the race baiting.
All the anti-muslim propaganda.

You keep feeding a cow until it's time to take it to the slaughter house.

After today no one will ever take you descendants of romans seriously again when you start whining about human rights.
After today no one will respect the west when it talks about having a "superior culture".
After today the scenes of stopping families at airports will be remembered, you finally got to be the nazis you always wanted to be! You should be happy? Should you not? :)
You leader Trump is killing 8 year old girls and siding with the biggest terrorist nations on Earth, Saudi Arabia and Israel.
Your leader pushes degeneracy like homosexuality and trannies as if it's the most important western virtue.

This is your true nature, be proud of it, embrace it.
Welcome to Sodom and Gomorrah, goyim, YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW THIS ENDS!!!

mummys here, everythings going to be alright.

They woke the sleeping dog when the disgusting hambeasts came for video games.

I will force them to witness their own demise repeatedly until the end of time. I won't rest or be distracted. Everything will be fire.

>So, all you stupid bigots and faux-bigots

For every one refugee that comes there are ten that won't get help in the middle east. If this is really about helping people then stop promoting bringing refugees to america when you could spend that money helping people WHERE THEY ACTUALLY NEED IT.

Gas all Shills!!!

Fpbp

GTKRWN
T
K
R
W
N

>I'm one of you

I want to cummy in mummy

Also OP is a massive fucking faggot. Fuck Somalians.

>who look different from you.
And right there, you let the mask slip. I don't give two shits what somebody's skin color is.

>GTWRWN
>ID: GOY

Kek works in mysterious ways

Time to shoot up another mosque eh mahmud?

[O]utside the ordered universe [is] that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.
H. P. Lovecraft

Why so serious, OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Are you paying for them all? Are they and their descendents restricted for eternity to land that you own? Great! Otherwise they spill over to the rest of us, and, no. There are 7+ billion people in the world, you can't share mirror neurons with them all. If you say they're God's precious children or something, then let God take care of them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=wDJVclnMxG8

It is TOO LATE you baby dick pseudo Nazi fuck.

YOU THINK ALL THIS SHIT IS A JOKE? You thought you could vote Trump and laugh all the suffering and pain you putting people through now? You CAUSED this. You supported Trump. You made your bed. AND YOUR GOING TO FUCKING LIE IN IT.

I hate you types the most. You thought it'd be funny to pretend to be bigots? Well you're going to be the first to die like those bigots.

See you at the Day of the Rope, baby cakes. ;^)

followers of goatfucker pedophile mohammad are stupid as hell and uneducated which explains why so many poor retards from the middle east are muslim

today at the grocery store I watched a bunch of shitskins get in line behind me in the 14 items or less lane with a full kart of groceries. The register tells mohammed that he has more than 14 items. he and his fat arab brother start yelling in arabic, and saying shit like, cmon woman! Whats your problem we're in a hurry! I felt bad for the casheer who was an old white woman just trying to do her job, explain to them why the express lane exists. I've never ever in my life seen a white person do this. Shitskins are a drain on society as a whole, they must be cut out.

gas em all before its too late

I'm a diagnosed high functioning sociopath I empathize with no one.

Why should I care about them when they don't care about us?

As if you can walk more than 5 feet without supplemental oxygen.

Yes I absolutely emphasize with them, I can realisticly imagine their situation, and knowing how desperate uncivilized and indoctrinated i would be, not to speak about the lack of education, and therefore I want keep those out who aren't suffering from wars that would be 90% of all the refugees.

The problem is you emphasize subjectively, you try to use your mirror-neurons with your western mindset, while completly ignoring their real mindset.

Fucking normies you can't treat everyone the same way especially if those individuals don't share the same believes values and/or normes.
Because actually those people don't want everyone being treated the same way.

Is this the apex of your pathetic shitposting?

weak

fuck off

no

>BUT LISTEN UP YOU FILTHY Sup ForumsACK KEKS, YOU DO HAVE TO EMPATHIZE WITH THEM.

No, I don't.

>So, all you stupid bigots and faux-bigots, I'm asking you all now to utilize a single fucking mirror neuron in your brain and have a little bit of empathy for the people of the world who look different from you.

Cuck confirmed. There are no brakes on this we will drain the swamp, we will purge cucks

>admittedly against secular western values
They're A-OK with me then

Can't do it. My empathy is dead. That being said, I still believe in rule of law. I won't shoot them if they don't try to mob up and punch me. Fair?

literally no one diagnoses sociopathy

Diddums.

Poor lefty thinks this is a game.

See you soon little one.

You will squeal like a pig when we gut you.

>How do you do, fellow kids
Sup Forums will always be anti-minority

But that's just like... Your opinion, man.

This. It's called antisocial personality disorder, retards.

>"against western values like all religions"

Christian values created the west.

Literally 30 years ago in a communist country.

Well that's actually hilarious. There's no way an impact strong enough to blow his head wouldn't have thrown him out of his chair, that means someone purposely put him in this position after.
There are multiple layers of funny in this video.

You do realize that the liberals are the ones fucking each other in the ass like Sodom and Gomorrah yes?

The synagogue of satan still blasphemes Christ and the muslims are just a bunch of sandniggers going around raping everyone trying to be nice to them.

Sup Forums is always right

We have the apparatus of the government now. Good luck.

Whats up with all the civic nationalist consensus breaking shilling?
I bet they think there actually getting somewhere because of all the redditfags going along.
Just remember you dumb shills. Reddit are lame nu males. They will never accomplish anything.

>hey guys i come here i know you guys hate muslims but can you guys stop hating muslims and islam

no piss off

I cant stop, the schadenfreude is too intense.

Every day it's something new, seriously, every goddamn day.

>we we we we us us us us us us we we us
eat shit

ignored hidden reported for being a shill

Nice try

Let me tell you really quick.
I have nothing against immigration and it is supposed to be one of your right if you do it legally.
I only ask that all the immigrants fully integrate to our society (which is often a problem for immigrants of muslims countries). It isn't a matter of skin color but it's a matter of social values.

Anyone look if it was a leaf before they got through the first sentence of the OP?

You take away worth from your diagnose by saying it happened 30 years ago in a communist country in order to fortify what they told you? Well, that just makes it even less credible

right, this goes beyond liberalism or conservatism. Empathy has been steering western civilization for too long, and is too short sited to see the obvious end result of their actions. We need to instead cultivate a sense of long term empath. What is best for our children in 100 years is not always in line with your short sighted feeling of empathy

>1 post by this ID

inb4 this is pasta 4 days from now

sage for new pasta

Not with my dick...

You fucking transitioning-liberal fucktard.
Of fucking course there are decent muslims. Of course there are dipshit muslims and naturally you can swap these labels with others.
But you can not fucking argue that immigration is great. It is always a fucking retarded idea, no matter how you look at it, unless of course you look at it from the POV of the refugee.
You are so literally fucking retarded, that you base your countries fucking future on feelings and virtue signaling that you completely forget to mention or even think about the fucking consequences. You fucking disgust me.
How can you even fucking suggest, to me, that I am wrong, when you are only thinking of feefees?

> dat casual pose
> trying this hard to pretend you're not bothered by your exploded head

>virtue signaling leftist will ignore this
I HATE LEFTIST SO FUCKING MUCH

They think they have the_donald in line and believe they can make it work elsewhere.

What they don't realize is TD is just larping to be less extreme than they are, biding their time. lol

They just hide their power level

No youre not youre a faggot who relishes the easy path towards being an individual.

kek! LORD FUCKING KEK LADS!

>A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
Semantics never change the inherent nature of the subject.

See you on the battlefield faggot.

cuck LOLL!

Wrong.

>You do realize that the liberals are the ones fucking each other in the ass like Sodom and Gomorrah yes?
Really? Is that why your leader pushes homosexuality and waves the rainbow flag?

Is that why Milo, PJW and your infowars members all celebrate gayness and push it hard?

The world will be rid of this filth, Elohim will purify the earth of your discardable race and Russia/China will inherit the Earth. Trump is out of control and he will start a war without even knowing it because of his ignorance and arrogance.