Daily how's it going thread

Hey American anons who are still awake!

For the third day in a row the media is being shit and saying trump will be impeached and hes the worst ever and hes hitler and everything.

the internet of course (outside of facebook) seems to support trump.

so tell us about it, whats your general feeling about it? is there any risk of that? is it really that bad or is it fine? Are most people in support of trump or is it bad?

once again if you're a shill you're willing to post here as long as you announce that you are a shill in your post and give your honest feelings about how things are.

I'm more concerned with how ausbros are dealing with the heat

how do you guys even survive there?

>tfw 5 page paper due at midnight
>tfw haven't even started
Im dead

he is wining everyday

Evenin Ausbro! Hows the heat down there? Good to see a chill thread amongst all the Quebec shooting threads.

>Melbourne
>Greens
>Turnbull

Why can't Australia solve their own problems first before criticizing others?

None of that is happening.

The liberals control 95% of the media and are going full-tilt-boogie about how the world is ending. Their war with Russia fell through so now they're sabre rattling at China and screaming about how we need to let all the refugees in.

None of this is happening. Either they'll get tired of being ignored and go home or they'll snap, do something stupid and there will be a crack-down on them. They're the vocal minority and the election already showed that the rest of us are sick of them.

it's like a sauna for free everytime i step outside
this is reassuring

I mostly have to deal with inane hysterics of misinformed people.

The refugee ban is rich.
>I'm afraid to visit my family in Pakistan because they banned Muslims!
>Trump banned an entire race of people!
>What do you mean Obama issued a similar ban against Iraq?

I have to read news from overseas about my own country because everything here is sensationalist bullshit.

Impeach Trump for what? The Republicans are large and in charge right now. The democrats are actually a minority. Not just in congress and in the senate but especially at the mayoral level. If democrats try to impeach him it could blow up in their face bigly. The American people are sick of them. A lot of people have misgivings about Trump but they are giving him a shot right now and so far so good.

the media here is acting like you might expect them to act if trump just gave the order to round up all black people and shot them.

and they have clips of democrats crying and saying its like hitler and of course protests which they never mention are all funded by one guy.

i'm not sure what their goal is, we're your allies lol.

It's been non stop gas lighting since last year. On some level I genuinely wonder what the fuck got them so spooked about Trump. We certainly have retarded liberals that buy their shit but most of us are like whatever dude. Like my coworker used to bring in his Time and Atlantic articles and I started noticing how terribly biased they were so I quit talking politics with him. Most of us don't do that normally anyway.

I work at a steel mill though and work is starting to pick up again. It got really bad during the oil glut and everyone except me at one point was layed off or fired on my shift. Now that something is being done about illegals I might try to get back to working in refineries. The Mexicans completely over ran all those jobs in Houston.

I see everyone around me going crazy and making rash decisions when they should be making calm, thoughtful decisions.

I see people that literally never considered that Trump winning was a possible outcome. And I have to seriously question their ability to judge the world around them.

I'm not that worried. This isn't shit compared to the late 60s.

I should be working on drawing house drawings for school but i keep getting distracted.
How do i fix it Sup Forums?

Rural Minnesota.

Anyone with a brain, even if they dislike trump, isn't on the "STOP TRUMP" train in 'real life'. Some of them do it on social media, but there is never going to be anything close to a protest here, considering my county went complete red.

Pretty sure most of the protests are being paid to go on, and there is no legal basis to impeach trump.

We're constantly winning. Even retarded druggie lefties are coming to terms with Trump.

Where are you? In some liberal hell hole or in school?

In a liberal part of the Texas meme, people here are mostly against him and his policies. Every day of work I hear the same people come up with the same, mostly falsified or greatly exaggerated, stories. It's all so tiresome.

Honestly, he hasn't done a thing I object to yet. I'm surprised he's fulfilling his promises, but he knows how weak executive orders are, so he should work towards permanent solutions in the future.

Every day since the one before the inauguration, I've woken up a little happier, a little more hopeful, a little more willing to try. I opened a savings account to try to put money aside. The money going into it is, largely, the money that now isn't going into massive binges of unhealthy food. I've been to the gym four times in the last eight days, and it already shows results: I can feel my biceps, instead of just fat, for the first time in a decade. Because if Trump's victories continue, I will need to be better than I am to benefit from them, and if the liberals fight back with any degree of success, then I must be prepared to take a punch and hit back, and to keep on hitting until the leftist can no longer make any attempt to fight back. That is how I am feeling, now. Resolved, in a way that I wasn't during the Obama years.

You're gonna make it bro

Fixed

If we're still awake at this time and posting on an Nwilmbëan tuck-pointing board, then our opinion doesn't matter.

But I still love you Aussies.

They build three and four in the Hollywood hills. It's funny because when it rains they wash out in mud slides. Stupid fucks.

Just in case there are those among us who are younger and haven't seen a splitting of the country like this before:

Don't worry. It's never as bad as the media wants you to believe. Want to know how the country is doing? Turn off your TV, phone and computer then walk outside. The media creates a world where in you are fucked, that's how they make their money. Stop listening to celebrities. They want you to feel like shit so you consume their products.

Enjoy family, enjoy friends and enjoy Sup Forums

Kek provides, never forget. Kek will unite us all under a chaotic banner.

Praise Kek.

>he doesn't tongue it like a frog
fucking disappointed at this gif

I literally couldn't care less what they say.
It is fun to watch though.
My liberal co-workers come up to me to breathlessly tell how whatever has the media's panties in a bunch is being reported on, and leave perturbed by my amusement.

this is really powerful man.

>whats your general feeling about it?
feel a little bit more justified in the immigration ban after what happened in quebec, will wait to see if it'll be effective or a nuisance in the long run

feel decent, I voted for him and the media's just doing what they do best: rile up emotion, obscure facts, spin narratives.

>is there any risk of that?
doubtful

is it really that bad or is it fine?
somewhere in-between, most likely

>Are most people in support of trump or is it bad?
I'd bet you that most trump supporters are still hiding their powerlevels in public. however i haven't talked with anyone in public for three weeks so i wouldn't know

>Are most people in support of trump or is it bad?
Trump meant what he said when he stated we are the silent majority

The shell of my hometown outside of the suburbs of a top five media market.

Incredibly misleading news stories. "fake news", yeah im familiar with it. What bugs me is the aspect of journalism. If there are two individuals at the airport protesting this muslim shit, the headline could be "PROTESTORS BACKLASH AGAINST TRUMP BY THE NUMBERS". Or Trump mentions a need to work with Russia. "TRUMP UNDOING OBAMA'S WORK AND LIFTING SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA".

Not too worried though. This is the modern times, where individuals feel the need to 'live for something'. They sleep well knowing they 'fought the power'. These are the same people who fought Kony 2012. We are the 99%. Black Lives Matter. Oscars so White. Je Suis Charlie.

This is in response to Sorry I fucked it up, user. Will do better for you in the future.

Zero risk of impeachment. The Republican party control everything and won't risk a populist revolt. They already know how tedious their existence is.

Most people don't like his recent policies because of liberal media saturation. But they still support the president, even here is Seattle. Although they do wish a giant rock would fall on the white house.

For me, Trump is fine as far as presidents go. It's just a little frightening having a leader with balls. It's new and weird.

Beyond that life is great. Although I'm sliding constantly between Puritan straight to Bi and it's killing me. I do often try very hard to only be attracted to female. The try part also feeds the other side though as both become stronger thoughts in my brain because one is used to escape the other. I think it may be genetic, because ego death didn't even work.

It's all good. I assumed as much desu. I'm really glad I don't have to live around liberals. Personally I would like to live around more whites though. The side of Houston I grew up in has changed dramatically. I wonder what it's going to be like for my son. It's probably going to be red pilling AF.

That's a lovely pepe

essentially all the people who voted Trump like what he's doing and all the people who voted Clinton think Trump is >literally Hitler

just your average election, but instead of everyone packing their bags and going home after the results, a huge portion of people are fucking livid that Trump got elected

will Trump be impeached? All his actions will be combed over with a legal electron microscope, so Trump better not cut any corners. Even then, it doesn't matter what Trump does, he will be smeared with shit by the ((((((((((((media)))))))))))) to make the most amount of people hate Trump.

tl;dr

The Left is made up of legitimate fascists who lust for power above all else

No impeachment, libs only vote every 4 years, they are too stupid to know about midterm elections

the media and liberals are chimping out as its going to do for the next 8 years

i got into law school on friday and start constitutional law 1 in mid august FUCK

He hasn't done anything worthy of impeachment. Cry baby protesters, celebrities, and the media are pissing people off, and pushing the further to the right. The left and their shitty ideology are crumbling day by day.

I really hope you're right user

Trump has a supportive congress, senate, and soon enough, supreme court. Unless there's a huge scandal I don't think he's going anywhere. Plus he's got everyone off-balance. The left just protests and makes noise, like they've done since he announced his run. We'll see though. But I think he has the power to plow through.

Libs are doing most of the work for us, honestly. I loved seeing the interviews during the women's march.

"Uhh, well, ya know I just love womanhood.."
"Well, you see we're celebrating women's rights and uh.."

Most people with more respectable opinions aren't whining and doing pointless, ridiculous shit in the name of some manufactured "cause" that's so fabricated the morons being asked questions about it can't even provide an answer that's remotely clear.

A lot of the immigration ban uproar is your typical knee-jerk bullshit that liberal media outlets try to psychofuck you with. Facts fly right out the window and the cucks start screaming about an indefinite Muslim ban, why are we so intolerant, etc etc and try to virtue signal as much as possible.

Not a lot has changed overall yet, but it is a joy and a privilege to see Trump BTFO everybody on a near daily basis.

He's doing pretty okay so far.
I don't see any reason for impeachment.

Began to slowly drop small redpills to my gf yesterday. Told her transgenderism in children is unhealthy, and began chipping at feminism and the damage it has done. She went a little quiet later on. She's pretty leftist, so I hope I didn't ruin it.

Though she loves my cock and my authority, so I think I'll be fine.

Thanks for sharing.

Yeah I'm going to agree. I enjoyed that sharing.

How's the republics doing? Have they got over themselves and united behind trump or are some still trying to resist?

Take it from me, dude. Ego death doesn't work.

I have a younger brother who has spent a long time doing drugs trying to achieve this. He's lost.

I'm a neet and have no anecdotes atm, and have no clue what the people around me think, just busy full time memeing for the white race.

None yet but traitors are fully expected, strap in

you sir are a hero.

Sup Forums is shit now and full of shills and trolls. There is a loud minority of pussies making it seem like America is about to tear apart but a few hundred unemployed faggots at an airport means nothing.

As Somebody who is currently finishing high school (in California of all places), my mother and siblings are upset but all my friends and every single guy at my school is just super happy. I have no idea what happened but the day trump got elected there were so many MAGA hats and smug faces that it was like magic, felt like everyone had just taken one big redpill. Except the women, most of them have yet to fully go hard right