What is pol's opinion on Cheating in college and schools?

I have heard that it is a common problems nowadays in western"universities"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q7aaMj9gyhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In our culture it is frowned upon.
That's why we are Good

As common place as chinese students

Was it always like this

Even 2nd generation ones

Cheating is an admission of failure. It might pay off in the short term, but it almost always leads to a dead end down the road.

This.

Um, sweetie. You can quit samefagging now, hun. Its not working x

There is no such thing as second gen chinese here, they mostly segregate.
The rare ones that do are generally good people and fit in though.

its absolutely okay. The ones who cheat dont really learn anything and will suffer as a result. This might encourage them to study later in life, once they realize their past mistake. People will call you out if you're stupid.

I did my PhD from Australia.
The place was nice but one time few people beat me up for no reason can you tell me why ( it was around 1 Am)

Because you're Indian. stop asking stupid questions.

I always cheat.

Write important stuff on my eraser. Been doing it for 6 years or so. Act like you're spaced out/thinking/playing with your eraser and then bam slide it off and take a quick look.

Note: i write on the eraser not on the paper, if a teacher were to be suspicious he'd think of looking at the inside of the paper. pass him the paper and keep the eraser in the palm of your hand. I'm so smart

Indians and Chinese cheat. Everyone knows it. Everyone accepts it. You're securing your place in the world, not actually striving to learn or understand.

Education to Indians and Chinese is not about love of knowledge or genuine interest in a subject. It's about clawing your way past A BILLION other people. So go ahead and continue to cheat. Just be warned, here in the west we know what you do. And we know when Anil or Yinglu apply with a fancy resume, just toss it in the trash unless they're an H1B.

If they're an H1B, then give them a normal salary and make it clear you will fire them if they don't work 60 hour weeks.

Welcome to the white man's world.

>There is no such thing as second gen chinese here
This. Chinks are going to remain Chinks because their parents wouldn't even try to assimilate. Best to just contain and suppress as means to force them to assimilate and abandon Chinkdom - maybe it'll motivate them to integrate when they realize all that "ching chong chang" talk and eating dog meat are limiting their opportunities in their host country.

Dafaq why are you so racist

Not true

Cheating is a commie thing. They think they're entitled to graduate, so they think that cheating is okay. Because they don't believe in meritocracy and actually earning their place in the world. Cheaters are human garbage, just like commies and neocons are.

that's totally a usually thing in Russian uinversities

this was my experience as well. i tried to help some friends cheat once and almost got massively fucked (not really sure how i didn't, really lucked out), but i saw entire groups of them persistently doing it without any consequences.
i saw an interesting interpretation that basically implied that, in their collectivist, cutthroat, and amoral culture, it's really not considered that unusual - when a student is asked to turn in a paper, the intended insinuation would obviously be "you, personally, write a paper and turn it in", but they interpret it as "somehow procure a paper" and they find that to essentially be equivalent.

youtu.be/Q7aaMj9gyhE

Write down important stuff on toilet paper, wrap it and store it in your boxer. Foolproof. Go toilet and take a long nice dump and read up on the shit you forgot, then flush the note. Wipe your ass with it for extra safety measures, user.

Leaders of industry and politics have all cheated and swindled hardcore. That's just reality.

>. Go toilet and take a long nice dump and read up on the shit you forgot, then flush the note. Wipe your ass with it for extra safety measures, user.
What did he mean by this

Thats pretty smart famalam

Shouldn't have to since shit is easy.

College is a scam to begin with so if you're trying, you're a sucker. Go to a trade school and learn something useful, faggots.

orr....... you could just not be stupid and know what is on the exam.
>captcha: China

>Cheating is an admission of failure. It might pay off in the short term, but it almost always leads to a dead end down the road.
Cheating is a skill like any other. The Chinese are just terrible at cheating because they lack souls and have no creativity.

Depends on the Teacher and Uni.

Most of the times cheating will not help since majority of exams are oral or actual tasks you have to solve. We do not use testing system with provided possible answers like other countries that much.

Cheating is fine since every professor is lazy as fuck to use questions from a test bank you can find online.

a toilet is like a tiny white street in your home for pooping so you don't have to go outside

>you are just as good as Chang and Shlomo
>Chang and Shlomo cheat tests as usual
>you are not because muh principles and retarded "muh long term" phrases
>they apply for the exact same job as you
>picked over you due to better grades
>you lose
>they do fine
>you never catch up to them or get your "fair" share because they are just as good as you are.

Thats why filthy lying Jews and Poos are sitting in leading positions while you wageslave away for your principles.

Principle and compassion is everything that's what makes western civilization different loris

This. Why learn when you can get away with rote learning

Being different doesnt make you immune to exploitation.

Why are Nintendo , Nvidia , Qualcomm and xiaomi so successful then

OR .... write all the answers on your erect penis the night before. If the examiner demands to inspect your penis during the exam, the writing will have shrunk to tiny blue scribbles indistinguishable from veins.

If you get stuck in the exam, simply go to the toilet and imagine Jamal ploughing your wife (again) and hey presto the answers will reappear before your eyes.

Man I can write a whole book on mine .
Thanks Ross

You're responsible for that

I'd rather take worse result than cheat.

lol, your culture are the masters of cheating, your culture values and rewards them as well.

Oh kurwa.
I'd like to thank your country for making Witcher 3

dafaq why did you go to a white country to get an education?

>male cheating of females book

fake/10

THIS. Their cultures reward and value cheaters.

kek, why are crying the grills?

It's women studies.

>Australia
>White
>USA
>Le 56%
Fucking lolzzzzzz

>w-we don't cheat

wtf is this pajeet?

looks like cheating!

It's a common problem everywhere, even at MIT. its 2 am and i cant be fucked to write the entire story but a guy got a black market pajeet surgery to have some mic implanted near his ear and somewhat covered in his hair (i guess he grew it long for the purpose?) and was cheating by whispering the problems and getting them solved. This was for a differential equations class not something you can easily cheat on.

Its not just exams, people cheat on homework, projects, anything. I'm guilty of paying some canadian guy to do a program for me that i otherwise would have spent 2 weeks on (he did it in 3) because i seriously had no time myself with other classes plus being in ROTC. People getting paid to do others college work is a big industry. Look on fiverr.com you can pay people to do about any college work, and thats just that website.

My biology, History, and Government classes were all this. I took them at a state college at the time, but apparently every college ever uses the same mcgraw shit and its all on quizlet.

I cheated in high school and got into an Ivy League where I got my engineering degree. Zero fucks given.

They are stealing electricity I guess

so he could pay the corrupt lecturers for a degree, none of these faggots actually study, they spend most of their time illegally working.

cheating the power company one might say?

My guess is, since journalists outside documented the cheating, the teachers were forced to react on it.

I usually get to class early and write down quick little notes on my desk. The exam covers the notes and I rub them away when I'm done.
Fuck why not cheat sometimes? These classes aren't preparing you for a job. There are many jobs that require degrees now that people could do 30 years ago with no degree.

Cheating?

College here is a joke. You don't even need to be awake to get a passing grade.

Whatever you do, though, just don't be too white.

>Who are the main source of vce exams

It's fine cause they were robbed of their wealth by the EVIL British empire

Shit man
I am aryan Nordic

yeah
no qualms about cheating on a gen ed course
I like history, but it wont matter for my job so fuckit
any time I don't spend on a useless gen ed is time I can spend on a core course

Even medical schools and ivy league university?

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

DISTRICT

WE

WUZ

ZEUS n shiet

>Indians
>Not cheating

You cheat on your loans and paying interests. You also cheat on exams. Maybe not on an organized mobster level like the Chinese, but you do it here.

So they are stealing from each other now...

no they won't learn anying, I know a guy that finished uni earlier than my, he never read anything and paid others to do his homework in all courses (around 40) he used spy bluetooth so that his brother could tell the answers through the book. Now he does a postgraduate degree in tourism/management with very theoritically courses to avoid reading.

These kind of people aren't born to read and learn anything.
They can only read manga or anything that doesn't demand logic, deep understanding and is unpleasant like reading a math book for hours to pass the exams.

I've done it.

>School grades you on curve
>Gives you questions where you can easily find the answers
>Entire class cheats
>Professors at various ventures encouraged cheating once we left school

I actually regret it, and my career choices in general, because I realised my school wasn't an outlier. You either have to cheat in my field or try harder to get less.

This help launched me into depression where I felt I was cheating myself & anybody who relied on me, or I was cheating other people, or I had to try for this cognitive dissonance position where I tried to cheat a reasonable appropriate amount.

I've yet to see a university that doesn't have cheating problems, it is so common that it won't even get you kicked out of a course. Usually they'll just fail you for the assignment, some professors will allow you to redo a harder version of it if you own up to it.

Some will make you retake the class. It largely comes down to the professor.

Some years ago my friend le ebin hacker installed a program on my graphing calculator which preserved certain notes even after the memory was cleared. So in college, the professors would walk around and clear every individual calculator and then begin. I was able to write down steps, examples, and formulas.

Who gives a shit about cheating. Universities mass-produce retarded liberals. That's the real problem.

People waste their energy cheating while breaking down meritocracy?

>meritocracy
We have to destroy patriarchy first

You're only cheating yourself.

Kek. Chinks and skitskins cheat the most btw.

Degenerate.

If you keep this up it will only escalate. It will be worse and worse. Stop it now user.

Don't you feel shame? Serious question.

I'll be completely honest, the material in most classes is so fucking pathetic that cheating's really just a shortcut to learning the same bullshit either way.

My A+ cert requires knowing bullshit like what shape a USB mini-B is. Or how many pins a fucking SATA cable has. Suppose for a moment that for whatever fucking reason this is somehow an absolutely critical relevant piece of information I absolutely must need to know for a job and I'm fucked if I can't figure it out.

I'll just fucking. Google. It.

In one of my networking classes, I found out what book my professor was using for all his tests. Literally just verbatim copied out of the book. So I just memorized the answers the day before each test. Aced it. Did I learn shit? You better fucking believe I did, but not because of these stupid fucking tests. I learned shit because I know if I'm going to actually get a job in IT, I need to actually study and understand what the fuck I'm doing - and of course the tests are also full of "trick questions" just to fuck with you.

I can 100% understand why people cheat given how fucking asinine university is. I feel like a fucking monkey being forced to jump through hoops. I'm getting fed up with it and have started studying for certs on my own time.

That's actually quite cool.

This 100%

>I was able to write down steps, examples, and formulas.
Don't you people feel any shame? Don't you feel guilt?

Is everyone on Sup Forums psychopaths?

Scary.

Problem with this behaviour is that it changes you self perception. These is a good doc about this some psy prof at Duke if I remember correctly.

This behaviour will most likely continue in the working world and it will escalate.

Good advice: Stop it while you can anons.

Again:

People who cheat: Do you feel shame/guilt?

kek

Can you cheat at oral exam?

Yes.pay the Fucking professor/examiner
Gift him an expensive iPhone collect a small amount from everyone in your class.
Duh

I feel like I've read these exact posts before.
Just wanted to let you guys know, I deja vu'd this moment.

Or you can get an high level official to call him and tell him to give you good marks

Get out, Poo.

Don't you feel shame for importing all those rapefugees? They rape your women then die in the cold. Everyone loses.

SWEDEN YES

Fucked up that it's even possible.

Skitskin values.

It's not a fucking issue. I'm not hurting anybody "EXCEPT FOR MYSELF" and 3/4 of the stuff of the test won't even apply to me in 5 years.

t. butthurt 56% cheater

I have never imported anyone user.

> t. butthurt 56% cheater
actually, t. butthurt non-cheater in ZOG-nation

fuck this gay earth, this Anglo has learned to hate. Anyone not a blood relative of me can get fucked.

You're undermining the trust in that institution and you're probably graded on a bell curve.

But you're also cheating yourself. How can you know that you actually understand the stuff you're supposed to learn.

+ you think of yourself as a cheater and will most likely continue to cheat.

Repent before god user. I'm 100% serious.

Calm down Emil.
A man's gotta do something

>Anyone not a blood relative of me can get fucked
This. I couldn't care less what happens to you.

I don't want to sound edgy but as long as it works it's ok in my book.
Not like i've ever cheated on a exam, most the exams are quite managable if you invest a bit of your time.