Red pill on Negros

Can you guys red pill me on how blacks, Arabs, and Hispanics are worse? I still haven't seen enough evidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyZbiMH00b0
youtube.com/watch?v=yN2WfFG7NRg
youtube.com/watch?v=sdeEIEgo4D4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers are bad because they have more sex than me. BAWWWWWWWWWWWW

Every day, I'm more and more convinced that (((evolution))) is just an excuse to purge non-whites.

Hitler did it, the Godless Zionist cuck.

NWO is doing it too, Godless Zionist cucks.

Come live in Brazil and soon you will see

Low IQ
Crime-ridden cities, even that one really expensive one in California
Subsaharan Africans didn't invent the wheel by ~1500 AD

absolute animals
youtube.com/watch?v=hyZbiMH00b0

>NWO is doing it too, Godless Zionist cucks.
This. Rich capitalists are funding radical progressivism to instigate a civil war in order to purge non-whites from the west.

They really don't, kinda sad actually. Just because you watch blacked doesn't mean they are banging all the time js.

neegers black

They're just a different race. Everyone wants to feel proud of their race but Whites(brainwashed by Jews) don't seem to want to allow them to. We need to allow them to evolve or return to the old ways, via returning them to their homelands and leaving them be, same with Native Americans. That is all.

Lurk moar faggot.

worldstarhiphop.com

Hitler was the second coming of Jesus and united the Angel-like Germans and created a society so close to Heaven that the Synagogue of Satan had to come in and fuck everything up because Earth is the divide between Heaven and Hell and without it there is no need for either.

They are not worse, just different. The problem is that society wants to impose the same norms on everyone.
Niggers are good athletes, they are godlike musicians and good entertainers. We as society want to impose our social norms on them and thats where the problem begins.

They are imposing themselves onto White societies. Not everyone sips niggerdick and likes their music and sports. Skiing and Piano are much better than all aspects of niggerdom.

actual african music is probably less degenerate than 90% of modern western one
youtube.com/watch?v=yN2WfFG7NRg

Yes

godlike musicians?

There a different strains of nigger.
Australia has the worst; cant do anything right.

US has a more useful strain, they can sing, make music and are sometimes funny.

Sure maybe for the top 10 on jew 101.5 FM radio but the music industry is in shambles and is a shadow of what it used to be. Completely decentralized at this point and people either find what they like, get hypnotized by jew nigger bop, or listen to classic rock/ older music.

We still have radio stations that play 80s and 70s music but I still have not stumbled across one that plays purely 90s (yes their are hybrid ones and there sure as fuck are no greatest hits of the 2000s stations.

youtube.com/watch?v=sdeEIEgo4D4

Blacked the musical

Niggers in Chicago. Over 200 shootings in 2017 so far, over 700 dead in 2016.

Sand niggers in Europe raping people and fucking with their culture who need to be executed for what they have done. The non criminals exiled and forced into the hands of isis or other sand niggers who preach to help each other in their religion but never do because they are greedy little fuckers.

Hispanics come to America and can do some good things. However, they leech off of our education system, smuggle tons of illegal drugs over, commit crimes, fuck up our culture, etc.

All three fuck with the American Culture, which yes, does exist. All three are causing racial impurity and mix cultures which history has taught us does not in any way shape or form work despite what libtards may say. I am not a Nazi. I am a far right traditionalist. I just want America to stay American and not be ruined by minorities that create their own culture and won't assimilate.

Genetically predisposed to aggression and impulsive behavior.