youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The whites greatest enemy are their Dumb white " GOYIM flunkies that serve their cultural MARXISTS masters ...that's the Zionists .

>Go order a $15 coffee
>Woman in full burka takes my order
>Yells order in arab to fellow refugee man
>Can barely understand when they call my name
>Name written in scribble so I don't even know if it's my coffee
>Refugee man's pube beard is in my coffee

The future is bright

>buying from starcucks

And that is how Starbucks died.

Why does starbucks seem to have a monopoly on the 30+ year old liberals that utterly failed at life?

>left shit hipster cuck chain will die for openly say fuck drumpf
leave your basement, sputnik

>They won't make my croissant ham sandwich or my italian ham panini because it's halal/haram.

Another case of
WHITE ARAB PRIVILEGE

Starbucks reserves jobs for white middle easterns yet offers no help to trans POC

checked and kek'd

Good luck hiring somebody with no work permit, cucks.

I've never applied at Starbucks for a job.
Do they actually do this?

JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSsssss

>well that sort of backfired on lefties

anyone else go to starbucks just to pay for the overpriced milkshakes they call vanilla bean frappuccinos? literally I can't stop doing this. I don't even drink coffee.

why is starbucks transphobic?
are they even doing anything to support feminism and the destruction of the patriarchy?

Theyll hire a rapefugee over any /poltard/ here.

That is so bad for you it's literally just overpriced sugar why would anyone ever do this

>burger flag

Why do you actively make america worse desu

because it tastes fucking good and there's a starbucks outside where I work. As in, in the same building, outside the office where I work. It's pavlovian conditioning at this point.

>"id like a medium coffee"
>"and what's your name?"
>"ahulla ackbar"

>buying from starcucks

>"What's you're name?"
Muhammad
>*gets triggered and blows up the whole store*

"my lawyer will be in contact with for this discrimination "

>walk out and high five some random stranger and go file for some gibs me dat with Barry Goldstein attorney at law

^^^^^^^^^^^^
>This

small coffee shops are the best things ever desu it's a dream of mine to open up a small cafe, but rn I live in Cali so rip business owners

I barely even know how to order from starbucks. Like everything they serve is just up words like frappucino and shit. Their coffee's are like 5x the cost of other places so I assume there's like an hour long questionnaire I'm supposed to fill out before ordering one.

yeah believe me starbucks is fucking retarded and the coffee isn't even good, like I don't drink coffee regularly anyway but I can tell shite coffee from good coffee and starbucks is absolutely fucking garbage

I applied once to this place, fuckers failed me on the pre-questionere because i put that people with excessive tattoos and piercings shouldn't be shown while in work

> up words like frappucino and shit.

What does that even mean?
>inb4 just a fuckin leaf

Hahahaha

When their service turns to shit, and the staff near 18 prayer breaks a day... yep its gonna die.

b-but I've fled from Germany, that oughta count, right?

Their customer base is mostly urban office working women, hipsters and college students leeching off daddy.
They'll probably tip them for being death cultists.

>what is equal opportunity employment
they cant do that, they would get sued into oblivion

obligatory (you) , made me kek

I'm p sure hipsters either make their own coffee or go to the coffee shop that like 3 people have heard of. But as someone who is finishing out HS that bit about students is on the money

Take refuge from this
*unzips dick*

You're weak and pathetic.

The only reason I drink coffee at work is because my tech giant (they don't get bigger) employer makes it free.

So don't support these business' with your dollars.
However I can't get a job, so I barely have dollars to deny these business'

The hipster condition can be measured by degrees.

BLM should ask how many jobs have been reserved for blacks since they are giving 10K to white arabs

I'm not sure I'm weak and pathetic so much as upper middle class and lazy. Shit tastes good man.

Their coffee is ok,
They just managed to market it into a meme. Every normie is like omg starbucks and holds the cup with the label facing outwards.

I was stuck at an airport, and I just sit alone autisticly in an area that's unoccupied so no one bothers me. I wanted a coffee so I grabbed a starbuck, and when I had the cup sitting next to me 2 different people just started talking to me. After I threw it away no one bothered me. It's like a subconscious tick, sort of like when you're on mushrooms in public and people just start talking to you. I don't know how they memed it into society, but they made billions.

>"hi, can i just get a large coffe"
>"how would you like it?"
>"black"
>"anything else"
>"brownie"
>CNN BREAKING NEWS
>"Starbucks refugee employee accosted by local customer"

wait what? That has never happened to me before, what the fuck

>$15
What's up with that meme ?
I just got my americano-medium an hour ago and it was only 3€35

>I...i'm not p-p-p... pusse I just like girly drinks

Fuck man get a mocha at least. You don't need to jump straight to black coffee or bitter tea but don't get something so gay

They will die for doing this. For sure.

Dude, I'm not drinking vanilla bean frappuccinos as a beverage like tea or coffee. That shit is dessert. I like good coffee, coffee that was in south america approximately 5 minutes before arriving in your mouth, which starbucks doesn't have.

I swear starbucks symbol has memetic properties
It's why they can charge 4$ a cup to normies

>never actually happened but hey it's Sup Forums why not

>knowingly giving money to companies that support marxist/feminist/globalist/cucked ideology
That's the talk of a traitor.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Jokes on you, I have an actually useful set of skills and will never have to do menial labor like that ever again.

I would literally shove a bowknife in the forehead of the ugly bitch on the left if she ever served me a cup of coffee, i don't want her degenerate germs in my coffee
REEEEEEEEEEE

"Thanks for the information i'll make sure to not buy your products ever again and that everyone I know will do the same"

its worth pointing out that starbucks just had an earnings call where they said their sales were down 4% due to their mobile app causing overcrowding in their stores.

this is just the CEO being an edgelord to get free publicity.

I work for Starbucks. They give their customers and employees so much free shirt it's like a drug dealer letting a naive fool take his first bump for free

also, ceo's name is schultz

/thread

Just fuck my allocation of human capital up family

>Didn't 7/11 do some shit like this back in the 80's and make it a hotspot for drug dealing and loitering?

My response.

>"Thanks for your application but we're only hiring refugees right now."
Implying neo-nazis want to work. They are occupied playing videogames and watching anime while leeching of their mommies.

I wasn't applying in the first place, fuck off.

I wonder how many starbucks employees into pol. Any stories working there?

can they please fire some white people and replace them with niggers that don't speak any english?

Not really. I live in Georgia so most people are on the right side of the spectrum anyway. No SJWs, mainly a bunch of weirdos ranging from 17to35.

One shrewish looking girl mentioned leaving the country to teach overseas for about four years.

you forget, that's the mermaid with the fish pussy

you want the one with the fish head

The moment starbucks customers get a surly arab fob person behind the register, they will just switch to a different coffee shop without thinking twice.

Was it Korea where she wanted to teach? Just a guess based on other people I know.

>not being a welfare neet to sabotage liberal society

She actually said China

thanks, always suspected getting a $7 cup of coffee was only a small reason for being a starbucks customer. its not even that good of a coffee.

>Shit tastes good man.
no it really doesn't.. its just the cool thing to do and everyone wants to be in the popular group.

>Rapefugees
>working

We need to turn this against starcucks

Starbucks #ANTIAMERICAN