Mfw I cant join American Sup Forumsacks in infiltrating the Antifa and sabotaging their movement

>mfw I cant join American Sup Forumsacks in infiltrating the Antifa and sabotaging their movement

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/825116956030287873?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
projectveritas.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you come here LEGALLY, you're more than welcome to trigger purple-haired landwhales with us.

>Infiltrate

You mean open war, right?

>not using jewish tricks against them
>not learning anything about subversion during your time here

You disgust me

How can I join the fight honest question?

Meme war it

I'd love to infiltrate a local chapter but I don't think there's any near me.

I know, it fucking sucks

You either:

be and upstanding citizen and act as model for the rest of us

or

you infiltrate them and do whatever you can get away with. Creativity is the name of the game. For example, you can further radicalize them and have them do the rest of the work

I'd honestly prefer ganking the press.

How do I infiltrate and destroy antifa? I'm grille and have a blue undercut U got to fajevirtue signal and am a professor, so I am excellent at pretending to believe leftist nonsense.

I want to destroy theses commie faggots but I don't know how to infiltrate their ranks.

Times to pist

Antifa are literally everywhere even here.

>Singapore
Doubt.

Sometimes I think about joining the local commie group at my uni to find out information but I'm also considering joining the feds at some point so it'll be tricky explaining how I once joined the local communist group so I could subvert them.

T. likely FBI/Antifa/shill/ agent of whatever fucking communist group

If you're a professor you're probably better placed monitoring the academia, getting to a position of power in academia where you control funding, and stopping traitors from getting any money.

I was worrying about that and it's likely the case. Can't reveal all my tricks to that goyim.

mobile.twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/825116956030287873?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

I have very little control over funding, no individual prof does; most of which comes from tech companies outside of the state, in my case. I just know I look and have the credentials of the most hardcore sjw pos, so actively sabotaging them is something I could at least do I a local level. I'm close enough to tenure idgaf.

projectveritas.com

Here you go friend

Call project there cause they will hook you tha fuck up

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAF, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Malaysia, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire Singapore armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Singapore Armed Forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

T. Tony Tan

Love them but I live 4 hours from the capital. If there's anything I can do locally or on the weekends, fucking sign me up - thinking destroying commies makes me ecstatic.

kek

I live in San Francisco. What can I do to help?

We tried, OP. Mods got assblasted and banned people for Safety Squad threads. We actually made an impact while they lasted.

I live there as well. I see Antifa all the time downtown. Same in Oakland.

All I can say is that I know where they congregate. Nothing I can legally do until the government acknowledges them as a terror group to be hunted down.

Also, I'm not white, so they probably won't suspect me.

From what I here they do stuff all over if you tell them where u are they can set you up with cams and all kinds ds of shit. You could set up libs running the schools and the groups that are around you. Just expose whatever is around

You'd need to dress as a punk first.

Dude are you for real right now? You have got to be kidding me you fucking faggy piece of shit. I bet 1000 dollars you are a fucking liar. You fucking guido tool douchebag.
1. You are too young and shitty to even graduate from school
2. In case you did. How many blowjobs did you give to graduate?
3. Secret raids on Malaysia? I bet you only sucked Osama's dick
4. 300 confirmed kills? I think you meant 300 confirmed anal sex with men
5. It's Guerrilla warfare, you fucking ass douchebag cunt
6. You think your cool for getting trolled for reading this?
7. I don't give a fuck if you come to my house with your spy bitches, I will beat the fuck out of you
8. Only with your bare hands? I bet you can only do handjobs, fag
9. The entire arsenal? you are a fucking faggot lier
10. If your SO badass, than why are you on Sup Forums?
11. You better watch yourself because I will fucking hunt you down myself.

Just sent them an email about it.

Here's the thing. You said "SAF are Special Forces." Can they fall under the same command? Yes. No one's arguing that, you little bitch. As someone who has over 300 confirmed kills, I am telling you, specifically, in the military, no one calls SAF SF. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "Special Operations" you're referring to the Singapore Special Operations Command, which includes things from Army Rangers to my secret network of spies across the USA. So your reasoning for calling SAF SF is because random people "call the gorilla ones SF?" Let's get SOW and MRR in there, then, too. Also, calling someone NAVY or AIRFORCE? It's not one or the other, that's not how Special Operations Command works. They're both. SAF is a SAF and a member of SSOCOM. But that's not what you said. You said SAF is SF, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all operators of the SSOCOM family SF, which means you'd call Mariners, Frogmen, and other operators SF, too. Which you said you don't. It's okay to just admit you're fucking dead, kiddo.

Wish I could see how it turns out I always wanted to do some stuff for them. it sounds like fun. Almost James Bond type shit with out the guns or hot chick's but they do infiltrate all kinds of lefty shit and expose them for what they are

Your right might as well my town is pretty lefty lol I will give it a try

>infiltrating
Nobody wants to hang out in unsafe warehouses with smelly drugged-up STD carrying lefty cucks.

Instead we're just sending the Fire Marshalls after them.

I love this new shill strategy, I've seen it before here. No, we're not going near you and your dirty rat's nests. That's for highly paid public servants like the police and fire officials.

You're always welcome friend, don't think you aren't.