When will Freemasonry be banned?

Especially in US. Every now and then there are disturbing threads on Sup Forums asking "how do I join" or "they are ok".

No they are not. By definition every single secret society since they are secret are a threat to ones community and nation. They need to be hunted down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBHiFQMv-Qk
youtube.com/user/MasonicRoundtable/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do I join tho

Only a miracle's gonna fry these evil roaches..
Pray the rosary for the consecration of Russia to Mary's immaculate heart.

Freemasons collected childrens dental, fingerprints, and videotaped them and schools just allowed this to happen.

And the children had no choice in the matter. Anybody else go through this weird shit?

oh shut the fuck up we're not a secret society we host fucking barbecues for the community all the time

Just because we don't allow any degenerate average joe doesn't mean we're a "secret society"

former freemason reporting in

When this man is in jail

>By definition every single secret society since they are secret are a threat to ones community and nation
t.yugonostalgist and hoorary nigger

This gentleman knew how to handle you scum. He destroyed your...pfft...Grand Lodge in Madrid with howitzers. Shot 10.000 of you.

Freemasons are the creators of the bluepill.
Oppose them always.

You high enough up to learn/see anything joocy?

after awhile Inwas told freemasonry probably wasn't for me when I started asking a lot of questions!!!

Get educated
youtube.com/watch?v=rBHiFQMv-Qk
secrecy must go desu

just a regular master mason!, but my grandfather was a knights Templar!! so yes!!!

is it true that you have to have a 7 inch dick up your ass in order to converse with satan?

Well, spill the beans. You said former, and youre anonymous.

Dont be a kike about this, please.
I'd considered joining up recently because i like the community service aspect, but i doubt i'd be allowed to advance much

They're irrelevant gay old faggots they don't control anything cause they don't control the fiat money system

What can you share that isnt fake and gay

Sup Forums is a secret society from a normie's point of view

freemasons seem awesome. You start out afraid of them then you look into it and you realize they got your back. I'm fine with them and I would join but I squandered my intellect in my twenties

freemasons aint shit
Sup Forums is in charge now
bitch

>no only you do!! Cause I hear you like anal!!
>I was legit honored to be a freemason at first.
>I had heard about Prince hall freemasons while I was in Germany, I told them about my grandfather, and they said I should join!! Prince hall is mostly Black people. So it was comprised of Black freemasons who were soldiers in the Military as well. But I didn't want to join yet.
should I continue!

Yessir

> Sorry I had heard about prince hall freemasons in Germany while I was in the army there.
>When I got out a few years went by, and I ran into someone who knew my great grandfather as he was still alive but 86, I was 25 at this point. The man that approached me was probably in his 60's. And he talked about me joining. Now all that I knew from the masons and the secret society was what I seen on T.V. and movies, but when I took my oath. It literally scared the shit out of me, since I don't get scared easily you could imagine. >>Cont

Feel free to just continue

> I took whats known as the Entered Apprentice Oath, Or EA oath. Of A.F.A.M Ancient Free And Accepted Masons. I was in a closet room in very light clothing almost like scrubs, but not! I was blindfolded and had rope around my throat. I had "Brothers" on each side of me, one on my right knocked three times, a voice from inside said who goes there, in which the other one replied it is Entered Appretince (enter name here) who is in darkness and wishes to see the light.> Shall I continue!!!

Yes, just continue. I've read up on masonic ceremonies, I'm more interested in high level things that it would take years to gain access to , not the basic entrance ceremonies

Former? explain plz

>Oh ok no problem
>So the voice responded "enter" Now I wont go into play by play for it is really long, but I went about the lodge 3 times and then was place on one knee with one supported, and my, I think left hand placed on a bible and the right on, shit I cant remember!! anyways I was blindfolded still, could feel a shit ton of guys standing around. And I was told to repeat my oath word for word from the voice speaking, where I promised a bunch of different things up to including not doing what im doing now or my tongue would be torn out by its roots and buried in the rough sands where the tide ebs and flows. But Get at me, Im the founder of my local militia, I shoot really fucking good.
Questions shall I include more

>Disturbing
>Problematic

Nice to see you back proxy-shill.

Trump is king of the masons.

Please read this

quit paying dues, had a lot of questions. was told probably isn't the best fit for me!!

Did you have to stay in a dark room with a candle, a skull and write the letter or you don't have that in your rite?

COOL!

They said I should join too and I told them they were stupid old fucks!

It's even stronger in France, they're weirdos paying lots of bucks to attend meetings and dinners.

Kill them with fire

T. Synagogue of satan

ok so you want to know some top tier level shit I was told once, by a dying former most worshipful master mason

this.

Yesss, thats what im saying

I was Scottish rite so no! when they took the blindfold off their where three lights, one on the right and three on the left to represent the worshipful master of the lodge and 2 lesser lights being the junior and senior warden

how much were your dues if you don't mind me asking?

In some rites you stay a whole night in the Lodge's catacombs writing down all the evil things you have done, with only a candle to represent illumination and a skull to represent your time running down before you fix your shit.

That the reason they have the G Stands for Geometery and God, My God has a Name His name is Jesus Christ. Their God is the great architect of the universe, and the has the brightest light. If you know your bible who was the Brightest most beautiful angel, that helped God Create it all!!

>running out
>fix your shit before you die
Fix'd. Haven't slept in 27h and can't write a coherent sentence. Sorry, anons.

there's a freemason lodge close by
do I literally kill them?

I don't really want to live much longer
would this be a worthy way to end my life?
after clearing out an entire freemason lodge
and then killing myself

>nope don't mind at all, ask all you want!!
in fact AMA.
>shit I think like $80 a year

Their so called god is a 3 headed gay faggit frog santa spider, there exists only ONE TRUE INFINITE CREATOR Adonai.

Catholic Church has been good on cracking down on it. It is a truly Satanic network.

Stand down bravo, low level homos dnt have rank save it for the podestas and friends.

No, you would only kill a bunch of rich, LARPy old farts that want to be special snowflakes. The important and relevant lodges are all hidden away in secret rooms inside important buildings and you wouldn't even know that they exist, like the infamous P2.

>Average Freemason temple

no thanks

no shit!!! well we were A.F.A.M so it might be different with A.M. Ancient masons
I know different lodges do different things but the oaths are pretty much right on point!!

Facebook Live it at least

NSA is watching now.

When enough people learn about the Saturnian cult.

I joined our local chapter about 8 years ago. You guys are mad about the wrong group of people.

Found the door greeter.

At least build hospitals like the Shriners children hospitals.

What the fuck are you doing? Besides using your networking for barbecues faggot

This. They are middle aged man that like to rub each other's backs and feel good about something. Also barbecues, community events and charity work without boasting about it.

They suck each other off to no avail, thw litteral amoint of gay ahit that goes down in these groups would make bruce jenner blush.

Most of Masonic lodges pay for the expenses of local orphanages, charity hospitals, asylums etc. You just don't get to know about it, because it's meant to be like that.

No I wouldn't recommend any violence, Just get into shape and be ready, Ive been told that even the most Cucked in our nation will have no choice but to fight soon. Against who I don't know!!! But never Offensive violence only defensive. In fact if you have a death wish there are a lot of kids in Africa that are being murdered for no reason. Please see the movie machine gun preacher. Use your strength for good young Jedi!!

Is there any truth to this?

This without the back rubbing. I organise a charity now and then to get some financial support for the orphanages (because they didnt ask to be born) and for identified white families that cannot put food on the table.

The "secret society no girls allowed" masons is what we call smoke screen.

Also the g and protractor represent sacred geometry and that's thier big secret , this universe is shaped and molded upon scared geometry.

No, there isn't.

anyone have anymore questions, do you not want to hear more stuff I was told. I haven't even got to the creepy shit yet!!

Lucifer,
But is that really all there is to it?
Why worship him?

FreeMasonery is not bad, stop being stupid cucks and don't pretend you know anything because you don't know shit if you don't like them or apreciate their works

>inb4 MUH ITS (((THE))) FKEN GOAT FOKERS AN STUF AND WITE MAN RIGHT ? CMON GOYEYS LETS POOT AN END TO DIS SHIT I DON UNDERSTAN

Absolutely except they are BOTH THE SAME ORGANIZATION in guise.

PLEASE CONTINUE
Stop asking and just go on, I'm just waiting for you to post more.

>illuminati and Top Tier masons are the same thing. They are the Enlightened ones or so they think.

haha fuck all. I've been asked myself if I'm interested, so I'm contemplating this.

york or scottish rite? what degree did you make before giving up?

>theres more!!

>What the fuck are you doing ? At least build something
>Literally built his fucking country

K to the E to the K

As long as teeth eyes and tools exist there will always be cabals or unions like this.

To spite the One True Infinite Creator, and by doimg so they are rewarded with wordly things, little did they know the Creator let this happen so what happens next could happen.

at this point you literally just have to ask.

Join the York rite, the Ancient and accepted Scottish rite has a lot of larping and is not as traditional and straightforward as the Yorkish. Ignore the French and Reformed rites, to be quite honest famalam.

This is Larping shit. I have a funny story about being a mason if anyone wants to hear.

>Brazil.
"nothing to see here" -t. Illuminati

How about the SMOM?

A family member is getting put at one of the highest ranks in the country next month. He invited me to be sworn in and told me it'd mean the world to him. I'm kind of obligated to go, but something about these people is really off putting.

He showed me the robes and staff he will be wearing when he's sworn in and it's some medieval times sorta shit. Should I expect much at this event?

>implying Catholic church is not the real church of Satan

Git gud

Even by your map's standards that's retarded. Our president is literally a mason.

But did you have a penis up your ass while doing it? It's Important!

someone from the inside has to invite you and the members will then vote for your acceptance. You gotta have at least a degree of control over society, the minimum i would say would be a lawyer. That's how they keep everything in check and why they're a disease. My uncle is a freemason, my grandad was, and my classmate is a DeMolay, some kind of initiate

You mean the Jesuits.

Continue

>ok bottom line, there are good things in masonry, Like our founding fathers, George Washington etc. etc. But only a few people up at the top of freemasonry get invited to and know about whats really going on. I was Scottish rite, and I was talking with a former most worshipful master before he died who told me about secret cerimonies that they would do, involved drinking and taking turns raping a specific picked out woman! That she couldn't be tribute and volunteer it had to be forced! Also that a lot of top tier masons go to bohemiam grove.. If she became pregnant they would sacrifice said child.. The thing is most masons even top ones aren't aware of this. some have ideas, some have read, a a select few have been told it by a dying someone like I was. I started asking questions and it rubbed people the wrong way. I also started questioning the bullshit with fingerprinting and taking pictures of children they say they throw away but it really goes in a database! I know I helped in doing it, I was told it was in case a kid gets kidnapped but being me I asked too many questions!!

I mean the Catholic church and basicaly all Churchs who have the trinity in their belief.

The great architect bearer of the brightest light is just another name for the ONE and true god.

Catholicism is pagan bullshit who believe in idols and human sacrifice (remember the "i died for your sins" meme ?)

Colgate makes a good point but most religions have been corupted and taken over.

Okay how much do these autists represent the average freemason?
youtube.com/user/MasonicRoundtable/videos

concave and condex geometry

>By definition every single secret society
Except for the bit about being secret.

Would sure be a quick hunt, since directories are published, and meetings notices often put in newspapers.

French Rectifee are some of the best, and A&AR actually has less "larping", but less to study.

freemasons motto where I live is 2 be 1 ask 1

If you believe in ONE god creator of all you're good.
Just don't get into stupid greekoroman bullshit plis.

Whatever. You don't know how much money the lodge gets every month and how much they give to charity compared to there leaders. I seen Christians volunteer and give charity in person to shelters. You just give your money to a lodge and say "well my lodge gives to charity so by proxy I do too"

Lodges funnel there money to the top and give breadcrumbs threw community barbecues and small donations. Masons invented the pyramid scheme.

Prove me wrong

Thanks for confirming that you're a larping nigglet

Nah, satanists believe that too. The thing is nothing prohibits them from worshipping god's angels and satan is one of them

The problem with the French Rite is that it's almost irrelevant out of France, to be honest. Specially in the US, because of the prevalence of the York rite there.

Pretty well. Roundtable is as much for non-members as members, since it's like a new encyclopaedia of Masonry. Stuff like Ex Oriente and WCY are better for actual Masonic study.

>You don't know how much money the lodge gets every month and how much they give to charity compared to there leaders.
You could go ask. Lodge finances are usually open to the public. Grand Lodge ones always are.
>Lodges funnel there money to the top
Not how it works. Again, go to your nearest GL and have a look at the books.