So Sup Forums, how close are you?

So Sup Forums, how close are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

editorialcartoonists.com/cartoon/display.cfm?cartoonist=BenneC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a fucking melbourne

why? he's fulfilling all his promises

Ooooh Australia feels one shitposter too full. Please remove yourself, cunt.

I saw someone with a Hillary sticker today on their car that said "Make History".

What are all of the price tags doing hanging off his hat?

Donald Trump has basically been the greatest president since Calvin Coolidge.

I've gotten further from it because I actually read sources instead of getting my news from Buzzfeed.

Feels pretty good to be on the objectively correct side of the political debate--and better still to be opposed by low-information retards and Australians.

This cartoon doesnt accurately represent ANYONE

YOu morong.

B8, but the cartoon doesn't makes sense. Why would a Trump voter tho? He's done everything he's promised so far.

sage the shill threads.

It's well known mainstream journalists and political cartoonists are the dumbest people on Earth.

But where do you get the corks if all your wine comes in bags?

>putting stickers on a painted surface
>removing said sticker with a razorblade

t . unironic shitposter

If anything, I belive in him more than ever

>Why do dindus leave the sticker on their ball cap?
It's a criminal culture thing, you wouldn't understand.

BREXIT REGRET!

>No one regrets it.

WAAAAAAAH.

Same shit.

Nah, still mining salt

>Chattanooga Times Free Press
>Chattanooga

They're repellents for the mosquitoes.

trump supporters dont care what he does at all, he could rape 12 year olds on live tv for all they care, as long as he is a big FUCK YOU to America, he is doing OK for them

The reason trump won so much in places with high addiction rates is because degenerates who take the bluepill are too unmotivated to vote since they make all their income illegally.

>Trump doesn't do what he said he would
>Wow bet you Trump supporters regret it now.

>Trump does what he said he would
>Wow bet you Trump supporters regret it now.

Why would you put a trump sticker on your car, so some tolerant liberal can vandalize your shit?

No thanks.

>That post
>That Flag

not today, lad.

Except for prosecuting hillary clinton
and getting mexico to pay for the useless border wall
and "draining the swamp"
and the 20 or so things he promised would be done on DAY ONE that did not happen on day one or even week one.
But he has issued a series of executive orders that has diplomatically alienated the USA from their closest allies except spineless cuck nations like Australia.
>This cartoon doesnt accurately represent ANYONE
Thousands of people have spoken out expressing their regret for voting trump.

I actually pulled my 6 Trump shirts back out again after 3 months tucked away. They go back into rotation this week to create liberal tears.

because bumper stickers turn your car into shit magnets.

>Thousands of people have spoken out expressing their regret for voting trump.

Yeah they're called pussies.

I took mine off because he was elected already. No need to have it on there for stuff like to happen.

Also lol at (((them))) for pushing the exact same regret meme that they tried after the brexit vote.

he sure showed you!

I wish you were raped when you were 12, you faggy cunt.

Is this liberal strawman /ourguy'?

I 100% agree, which is why compulsory voting is the antidote to all of the perils of democracy.
We (by which I mean members of the left like myself) should stop comparing trump to hitler and start comparing him to mussolini

Wrong, Hilary Clintons trial is proceeding. It was just put on hold while the house gets the uncensored emails from the FBI.

I've never been more pro trump.
He is actually doing shit and the left is losing it.

Kek, good comic because it's true

Got to hold up the Australian tradition mate.

Is that Azazel?

>vote in president because i agree with his stance
>carries out his promises
Uhh am i missing something here?

Are all Leftists this stupid? Jesus Christ.

He's turning his own party against him. Republicans hated trump before the election and now that the "holy shit we actually fucking won because of him" honeymoon is drawing to a close, and his approval ratings are going from bad to worse, they hate him even more.

Yes

How good would that be

You're a stupid goy, aren't you? Labours are a Muslim party, Sadiq Khan is a Labour, they are pro-Remain, because their voters are EU toilet cleaners. Only Tories have some compassion to Jews and they are pro-Brexit. So fuck off, subhuman gentile, and learn some about your country before trying to talk about superior Jews.

>doing exactly what he promised to do during the campaign
>wtf I hate Drumpf now

how close

am i to buying a MAGA hat??

Nah this is good, they're gradually desensitising the normies. They cried wolf so many times about Trump that now he can basically do whatever he wants and even if there's valid criticism the supporters will dismiss it as drivel. Now they're pushing this narrative that normal people are somehow nazis, normalising nazis in the end.

This comic represents what the left WANTS to believe.

editorialcartoonists.com/cartoon/display.cfm?cartoonist=BenneC

Go through these for a laugh.

After he murdered this little girl, I'm done with him.

Yes.

Yes all leftists are this stupid.

"Hahahaha stupid Drumpfkins! You voted for the stupid fat orange faced jerk and he did what he said he was going to do! Bet you feel stupid now!"

Was never dumb enough to fall for his con.

>This comic represents what the left WANTS to believe.

Bingo.

They're trying to program us

Top kek.

OP here's how "close" I am: if I were American and able to vote there, I would vote for him again with an even bigger boner than the first time.

>He's

It's actually the shitty media who can't report on things correctly.

I'm pretty damn close to buying another sticker

I've never seen that pic before. This is amazing.

Source ? I want to believe

>tfw hillary is court and can't pay them off because they know
>tfw Hillary trial leads to Soros trial

Do you think Trump is more or less popular right now than he was on November 8 2016?

Keeping in mind he was pretty fucking unpopular on November 8.

You just dont get it.

FUCK THE REPUBLICANS
FUCK THE DEMOCRATS
FUCK THE TWO PARTIES
FUCK POLITICIANS

Trump was not a political candidate he was a fucking murder weapon and thats why we voted for him. You cant truly hate something unless you loved it and it betrayed you. Republicans betrayed their supporters and thats why they voted Trump. Do you really think we give a fuck if the Republican elites hate him?

>the board that starts IQ threads, jewish hate threads, nigger hate threads, heritage threads, says "hitler did nothing wrong", and denounces anyone nonwhite gets mad when people label them as neo-nazis

Oh I am laffin.

I thought it couldn't get any more retarded than the "Fake News" narrative, but this Trump voters are regretting what they did one is just insane. HE'S FUCKING DOING THE THINGS HE CAMPAIGNED ON! Why would people be upset with that?

Probably the same. I feel the opposition is screaming higher, but not gaining volume.

I don't think you understand that the republicans have the power to remove him from all relevance forever. The question of conflict of interest aside, with his rampage of executive orders they've given the 115th congress ammunition aplenty to support impeachment proceedings. He could be a one month president and based pence could talk his place before you can say "that was a wild three weeks".
>HE'S FUCKING DOING THE THINGS HE CAMPAIGNED ON
But he isn't. In many cases he's simply not doing the things he campaigned on, in other cases he's doing the exact opposite of the things he campaigned on.

Whoever drew this is a fucking retard, you dont remove stickers from a car with a fucking razorblade.
You do it with a dryer if something, it looks like he was smarter when drunk.

Obama signed just as many executive orders, fuck off and get eaten by emus

Keep me posted

>live in a overwhelming liberal democratic state
>don't put bumper stickers on my car because it will get vandalized
>dog running across a busy road
>big black beaten up truck stops
>chases the dog down and brings it to it's owner
>drives off
>infowars sticker on the back window

That's the truth here.

This cartoon is what Leftists desperately want to believe is happening.

They went out on the streets and protested and chanted and now the stupid proles see just how small Drumpfs hands REALLY are!

Bet you're all sorry now! We came up with three new rhyming chants! Bet you wish you voted for Hillary now hey?!

It's well know that your 2 dads are actually the dumbest people on earth, faggot.

Lol based pence? I thought you said you were liberal

Tripfag Australian, the epitomy of cancer
It's been 10 days dipshit, he can only do so many things at once.
>But he has issued a series of executive orders that has diplomatically alienated the USA from their closest allies
Bullshit. USA isn't alienated from the UK, Poland, or Israel.

Jew.

Are you aware that it's only been a week and he's already

>started repealing Obamacare (though that was Congress before his inauguration)
>started the pipeline buildings back up
>banned immigrants and refugees from several Muslim countries
>started preliminary stuff on the wall
>killed TPP

And probably some more that I'm forgetting. Even if he's not doing some stuff he said he'd do day one and doesn't seem interested in prosecuting Clinton he's still getting a lot of stuff done very quickly. You can already see this in how many people are protesting because of what he's doing.

If we get into a war, that's when I change my tune

Butthurt Shitty cartoonist spotted. Go draw more Everyone I disagree with is Hitler memes faggot.

This.
King nigger set the bar.

Stay irrelevant roo fucker.

leftist propaganda

It's not like he has any way to prosecute Clinton, he can appoint an attorney general who's interested at best.

>Keeping in mind he was pretty fucking unpopular on November 8.

this is why Trump won.

terrorist families get removed too, user

they're fucking teabags you mong

nobody cares that david brock got his allowance. we won. you lost. cry some more.

Is this a Bill Clinton?

>Thousands of people have spoken out expressing their regret for voting trump.

Who gives a shit. Millions of people voted for trump, and he's doing everything he promised he'd do.
I'm not upset, I'm fucking ECSTATIC.

When will you liberals learn that your manufactured consensus and narrative control no longer works? Nobody fucking believes you shitheads anymore.

This cartoonist did not vote for Trump.
Most Trump supporters had to hide their power level or listen to shit from harpies and their cuck enablers. If they were bold enough to put a sticker on their car, they're not turning back when it's still fucking January.

What the fuck? My belief in him is stronger than ever

Nobody believes them, and everybody hates you. Is America great yet?

Obama actually didn't set the bar - that was FDR. Obama doesn't even fucking come close to FDR.

But at any rate, Trump isn't signing EO's any faster than Bush or Obama did, so it's irrelevant.

Not close at all. Daddy is making us proud.