Do you guys really agree with what trump says, or do you just want to watch the world burn?

do you guys really agree with what trump says, or do you just want to watch the world burn?
No judgement from me, just want to know to be honest.

Yes

ok

Absolutely. 100% I do. Fuck muslims.

I believe islam must be stopped at all costs.

So yes, i agree with him.

But he also must stop being a hypocrite and put the rest of islamic countries on the no entry list.

yes to both but I wish he was actually racist and sexist.

>building walls
>doesnt like wars
>today advocated for safe zones in the ME

you fool, trump is the very antithesis of chaos. Walls are not chaos, stability is not chaos. Just because you are too dumb to understand it doesnt make it so. Trump probably should receive a reward of "least likely modern president to start shit and end the world in a nuclear holocaust"

Trump is too soft but he's closer to the right direction than Hill Shill was.

fpbp.
also, nice digits

also, I'm a big fan of Mike Pence's agenda. I would love to see mandatory conversion camps for LGBT and to have all forms of birth control abolished, that way most women would be relegated back to the role of home makers

nah, I really don't agree with him on anything. I strongly dislike isolationist republicans, but I don't hate them or think they are literally hitler spawn.

Trump is just a carbon copy of Hoover but with the internet. I'm only in it for the shitposting

do you think there is any way for the media to confront that belief within him? or will he be able to evade and misdirect the media in a way that benefits him for the foreseeable future?

If Trump can make America great, awesome. If the world burns instead, at least maybe it will wake some people up. I voted for him

Fuck Muslims and Fuck their feelings. Fuck niggers too.

In the beginning it was the latter, but ultimately, yes, I actually agree with most of what he says.

He's done it for this long, no reason I could think of that he would start losing now. Media used literally everything in their sack to stop him from becoming president, and they failed.

I basically agree with what he says.

pretty much this. While part of me isn't sure if this is all supportable, another part of me doesn't necessarily doubt that it is, and of course I HAVE been supporting Trump. I personally hope he isn't soon impeached.

But also desu yeah kinda like seeing the world burn too

>just want to watch the world burn?
i Genuinely do.

I'm p.sure donnie is senile tbqh.

Yeah they are pretty pathetic. Shamefully watched a rerun of an SNL episode recently where it displayed the media replaying different attacks on him in the same format and it was surprisingly accurate in how the media is so infatuated with the opinions of these bullshit commentators.

He's a bit of a mixed bag but I agree with him on most issues

All Trump is doing is enforcing the completely legal policies that he said he would.

The left is choosing to make the world burn with their increasingly unhinged bitchfit.

I really agree with what he says and I don't think the world will burn.

>that pic is real
Holy shit lmao

a little bit of both i suppose

>No judgement from me
Oh thank God, I was so afraid of a random user judging me

>or do you just want to watch the world burn?
The rest of the world shouldn't be your concern.

This was the worst anime i ever watched

Almost everything Trump says is right

The world burning sounds pretty cool, though

sage

He's BTFO SJWs and the media.

As president, he needs to put the nation first. Economic. Defense. Civilians.

If that means building a border, banning extreme radicals, and promoting American companies, so be it.

I don't think I agree with a lot of things he says. I've given up on any politician being helpful though and am banking on Trump causing as much chaos as possible.

If it means burning down this one to establish a new, better one from the ashes...eh, kinda.

Partially right. I agree with Trump, and I want the Middle East to burn.

yes i agree

build a wall, shut down all ports, kick all the muzzies out, lock the door, and watch the world implode under the weight of its own stupidity while eating a burger, getting a blowjob and firing an m16 into a pyramid of 3lieter grape soda.

i totally agree with trump. 100%. I think he should free assange though. (if assange isnt dead)

Honestly at this point I'm just laughing my ass off and watching it all burn like the landfill white civilization has become these past decades

I want to watch the world burn. And Trump is not the vessel needed for my wish to be granted. Maybe forcing the third temple will do it. We will see.

I want to watch the world burn

Though I think a few of his ideas are okay.

I just really hated Hillary. I was quite surprised when I did the "I side with" thing and got 93% for Trump.

both

also muslims must die

I like my guns, so I voted to keep my guns. Maybe if those democrat faggots didn't want to ban guns I might not have discovered Sup Forums.

Yes I do agree. Once I did my research, I agreed.

I want to see the world burn if europe can not be saved.

I will be honest with you. It happened in stages
>be normie
>only care about going to school and playing ssbm and metal gear solid
>gamergate happens
>discover sjw
>see south korean madness
>see the jew
>see refugee crisis
>discover globalism
>Brexit gives me hope.
>Half of Americans are sjw scum that wants to vote in a demon cannibal woman who want's WWIII
>The Obama I loved turned out to be a liar from Kenya who loves hot dogs.
>See the God Emperor
>See the scum of the earth fear him.
>He cannot be stumped
>watch the world descent into madness.
>jews btfo
>msm btfo
>globalists btfo
>sjw's have become literal zombies
>we will have a Nationalism everyone who refuses to join us will die by their own stupidity.
>Germany will gas muslims and the germans don't even know it yet.
I will follow the God Emperor into hell itself if he takes me there and I will enjoy every second of it. Their suffering gives me pleasure. Their tears give me peace. Their hatred gives me strength. I have been reborn
old things wash away,all things become kek if he wills it.

I agree with most of it.
Especially when leftists cry all the time.

Cause that's the only way your Beta ass is gettin anything right? Confirmed cuck.

>Confirmed cuck.
not if my assigned wife is kept indoors, locked up in the kitchen. Not if she is solely dependent on me for her not being homeless.

Dumb ratposter.

Yes

I agree enough to enjoy his presidency. The tears and flames are a plus until the inevitable back lash. That's when I find inner peace.

>jews btfo
They had all their bases covered during that presidential election user.
>gamergate
Goddamn extra-newfags.

Trump is doing the right thing.
Don't worry about it.
Everything being done is for the better.

Watchuoutlilbitch

>the 44's like before
I feel pretty similar. I don't know or completely trust him like any politician, but I knew he would change a lot of the status quo

He did not disappoint.

Both
Fugees are ruining countries left and right and creating more problems, problems that aren't theirs, but refugees and the countries creating them.
Everything they touch turns to shit or their influence spreads like wild fire, laying the ground work to ruin a new place with their problems.
It's a disease that keeps getting bigger until it eclipses the whole world and drowns out the voices of those that are on the right side of history.

Sick of the liars and the hypocrites that make up the celebrity and news social class.

They only think about how they can make themselves richer and damn the consequences. They have utter contempt for people who actually work for a living.

If Trump saves the US that's great. If he burns it all down in the attempt that is fine too.

Yes, makes for a pretty good reality tv show

A lot of what Trump says is extremly moderate and wouldn't have rustled any feathers had Trump been a president during the 90s or 80s.

Then again the USA also used to be White during those decades back when we actually had a population who didn't need to have every single thing simplified to them through identity politics.

I agree and I think you are a fool if you think otherwise. Since 9/11 we have danced around the spectre of Islamic extremism, no more fucking dancing now.