GREECE-TURKEY TENSIONS INCREASE AS TURKISH WARSHIPS ENTERED GREEK WATERS

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/30/greek-and-turkish-warships-in-standoff-in-aegean-sea

>Greek and Turkish warships were involved Sunday in a brief faceoff near a group of disputed Greek islets in the Aegean, coinciding with renewed tensions between Athens and Ankara.

>The Greek defence ministry said a Turkish navy missile boat, “along with two special forces rafts”, entered Greek territorial waters near the Imia islets.

>Located just off the Turkish coast and claimed by Ankara, the uninhabited rocky islets are a historic flashpoint in a long-running demarcation dispute.

>Greek coastguard vessels and a navy gunboat shadowed the Turkish group, notifying them of the violation, and the Turks left the area after about seven minutes, the defence ministry said.

>In Turkey, the local media initially reported that the Turkish warship – with Chief of Staff General Hulusi Akar onboard – was blocked by Greece from approaching the islets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc
youtube.com/watch?v=hWgiFn_Ps8Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Bab
youtube.com/watch?v=Ruk8HyDGFvM
youtu.be/HsFulbzHhDc
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The private Dogan news agency reported that there were “tense moments” for half an hour before the Turkish ship returned to the Turkish peninsula of Bodrum.

>But Turkish armed forces, quoted by the state-run news agency Anadolu, denied that the ship had been blocked, and said a small Greek coastguard vessel had watched from afar. It added that General Akar was onboard the ship to “review and inspect” Turkish vessels in the Aegean.

>The Imia islets – called Kardak in Turkey – lie just seven kilometres from Bodrum.

>A row over their sovereignty islets flared in January 1996, when the two countries sent marines to two neighbouring islands in a sign of an imminent armed confrontation.

>They then withdrew their troops after heavy diplomatic pressure by the United States, a fellow member of Nato.

>Sunday’s incident comes amid fresh tension between the two countries, after the Greek supreme court on Thursday blocked the extradition of eight former army officers who had fled to Greece after the failed 15 July coup. Turkey criticised the ruling as “political” and threatened to scrap a “readmission agreement” under which Turkey has been taking in migrants landing illegally in Greece.

Fuck Turkey, they need to get the fuck out of Cyprus. I can't stand looking at their flag on the Pentathaktilo mountains

elder paisos

This, the prophecy will be fulfilled

PAY DENBTS WITH TURK BLOOD.

What prophecy?

War is near brothers. Time to reclaim Constantinople!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc
Well worth a watch

Reunification hopefully soon, that's the best we can get

Can't say I'm a fan of prophecies but if it does become true, it's not going to happen anytime soon

SHEEEEEEIT IT GOIN' DOWN IT, GOIN' DOWN. OH THE MATHAFACKING BOOTLEG PEACE TREATIES N' SHIT!!!!!!

So what happens if a NATO member has a dispute with another member?

I think it should be obvious, even if Greece is kinda shit today, that we should defend the progenitor of Western civilization against the successors to the Ottomans.

In the event it was these two countries, Turkey would be attacked and carved up just enough so the US keeps the territory it needs to conduct strike missions into Russia.

I support Turkey, descendant of the Roman Empire, in her battle against the Macedonian-Anatolian pirates of 'Greece'

That seems crazy.

We would dismantle and partition a nation that was our "ally" mere months ago?

>descendant of the Roman Empire
Because the Turks are Roman how? Because they claim to be?

Shut the fuck up Turk.

DEUS VULT!!!11111
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!1111111
youtube.com/watch?v=hWgiFn_Ps8Q

Hate to the one to point it out, but arent modern Greeks generitically Turkish? And what is most, arent you Muslims too?

I thought Greeks and Turks got over their issues a long time ago,why be hostile now?

Stop provoking roaches

>Well worth a watch
Toppest of all keks. A hobo makes prediction about the future and you think it is worth to watch. I bet he was molested countless times as a child and this is his way to cope with the situation.

I'm itching for a war against Turkey, but I wonder if the EU, lead by Germany, will instead ally with the turks against the Greeks

Turkish military is garbage. They have been trying to capture one small town from ISIS for 3 months

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Bab

3rd Balkan War when? Time to kick T*rks out of Europe for good

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Bab
This.

Perhaps I can finally live my dream of marching into Constantinople as a liberating force, knocking down every minaret we see.

Real protector of the West this Bongistan.

Care to answer ?

Fuck off Paco you brown manlet

What if
just if
Greeks are the actual proto-sandniggers who spread accross the mediteranean and gave their genes to everyone?

Seems much more likely to me with all that Alexander-conquest shit

shut up gayreek

>They have been trying to capture one small town from ISIS for 3 months
They're just advancing enough to abandon weapons and ammo before retreating again. Turkey = ISIS

>BREAKING NEWS
>This just in through the wire it appears that the Greek ships were just checking to see if the Turks dropped any spare change.
>The pay denbts meme has shaken the Greeks to the core.

>Grease playing chicken with Turkey
lmao at this rate all of Greece is gonna be renamed Istanbul

When?

We will retake Constantinople and rape the decapitated body of Anzu under the Αγία Σοφία

I am too fucking excited to play zeybek in Beyaz Kule, Selânik.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ruk8HyDGFvM

We're not Catholics

Let's be honest, what are the chances of actual declared war between Greece and T*rkey? Would Nato support greece? Would trump lead the parade in constantinople?

Praise Constantinople.

Mehmet my son

>I thought Greeks and Turks got over their issues a long time ago,why be hostile now?
You thought wrong
After 1923 when there was supposed to be a truce between Greece and Turkey there has been:
>Constantinople pogroms
>Cyprus dispute
>PKK leader being hoised in Greece
>Imia shitshow
And many more to come

Yeah, after your shithole is annexed it'll be easier for you to go to Thessaloniki

100% There are absouletely no other change.

That is your answer? All the genetic tests point out you arent that different from western turks. Also you got enriched by the arab horde like the byzantine citizens, under that ottoman raping.

Forget about race, isnt GREECE another muslim nation?

You can't even annex your debnts. Good luck annexing a country.

We really had great relationships between 1923 to 1955. But Cyprus screwed everything.

Last time you said same thing and in the end all of gr**k presence in Anatolia were removed.

Fuck off you retarded teenager mongoloid go back to Sup Forums for the ebin country "banter" and the memes

Actual Turks look like your average mongols. The Turks we have here are jist confused Greco-Anatolians, Balkanoids, Persians and Arabs. In other words, it's Turkey who got enriched.

I wish I could join the Greek military and fight against those roaches.
Best of luck to you, brothers, take back Constantinople.

Wanna try it again gayreek?
youtu.be/HsFulbzHhDc (1:30)

mate ya dropped something

>But Cyprus screwed everything.
You mean Britain with their divide and conquer tactics

Sup Forums is Sup Forums's less retarded gay brother

Battle of Lepanto 2.0 when?

I would like to enter some Turkish waters with my Greek craft.

Can you roaches stop larping as mongols from the stepes of central Asia and accept that you are just kurdish arab rape babies mongrels with no identity or culture?

That's because western Turks are Greek, not the other way around
And why would we be a muslim country, with a fucking cross in our flag
We're the most Orthodox nation in the world
>annexing debts
>Australian education

Greeks aren't german.

I know times are tough for the greekbro in terms of economics but I'm sure that we can remove some t*rks.

Oy'vey :(
They're about to discover who was behind all of these.

Here in England we support Turkey :)

Greeks don't pay their debts, they don't care about hygiene, they're not white, their kebab is shit. In England our high schools are slowly accepting Turkish classes into the curriculum to learn about the history, language and culture of the Turks and I must say, the Fall of Constantinople was beautiful. Really inspired my hatred for Gayreeks and my love for Turks.

We love you Turkey!

t. mehmet alu hkebab

>t. tanned English

>Hello fellow Europeans isn't t*rkey great!!!

>western turks are greek

Case dropped. You cant can accept the fact both of you are Ottoman bastards.

Thank you bro. We will let you to take gr**k women to your personal harem.

That's because the Soviets, the Italians and the Brits helped you
Not to mention they sent one of their Jews to save your country from collapsing

It's time to pay for your crimes, Turk

You realize that the crusaders fucker over the Greeks and Orthodox in Constantinople as much as they fucked over the Muslims, right? The attacks bycrusaders on the Orthodox may have lead to its downfall to the Turks.

haha nice one Sup Forumsro!

That Jews still hurts your butt.

Pic related when a gr**k speaks about İzmir.

savage

Day of RAID when?

Yeah, you must be very proud that a Jew had to save your country
Turkish masterrace everyone

To be fair they do have some Greek blood... from all the young Greek boys they kidnapped, took to Turkey, raped into submission to their empire, and turned into Turkish soldiers.

Kek will help Greece in retaking Constantinople and giving it back to the Christians !

>t. non-white mongrels

Thank you my white brother, I will impregnate them and then impregnate their children while they watch :).

This is your answer irrelevant shithole

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

Plus turks are greek rapebabies because of the Jannisaries

Nope. Greeks are masterrace. This is why they were literally slave for 450 years.

>this is what roaches did to Constantinople...
And then they say they ain't sandniggers....

>“England and U.S.A will give us back Istanbul-Constantinople.”
Glad I'm on the good side.

getting caught was part of the plan
the fire rises, brother

>trying to prove you are master race while posting a faggot

kys roach

Is it bad I kinda want to see this war happen? Constantinople MUST be reclaimed

>tfw the most beloved roach figure was just a homo jew....

>literally slave
>Greeks were overrepresented administrators
>Greeks were overrepresented marines
>Greeks were overrepresented generals
>Greeks were overrepresented merchants
>Greeks were overrepresented as "leaders of the Dhimmi"

lmao, you turds couldn't even manage to do anything without us

I was under the impression that Greece was just being cucked by Turkish military all year long, ever year.

Wogs are so disliked that I don't think anybody would intervene in a Greek-Turkish war, at least not until as much damage as possible was done on both sides.

Fuck off achmed

>gr**k
>calls other nations' leaders faggot

Your entire history is about getting buttfucked.

>Turk
>thinks he's Turkic
Classic!™

Can Turkey go a couple of months without being complete cockroaches.

look at this faggot.True leader

ahahahahahaha

I thought they were telling you that gr**ks were hiding in caves. It is nice to see you know how tolerant was Ottoman Empire. You dont need to be afraid. We will let you be merchants in OUR empire again.

lol do you not have mandatory Turkish class in Greece or something? "Ignorance is bliss..." I suppose

Turkic is a collective term for Turkic-language speaking countries

Turkey speaks Turkish, an Oghuz language, which is a Turkic language

Turkey will vanquish Greece

Her proud sons of Byzantium, sons of Rome, sons of the Ottomans

Light-skinned soldiers, the light briefly in their grey eyes as they crest the hilltops and advance against the "Christian" Anatolian-Macedonians of Greece

On the European side of the Empire they were
Klephts are not a myth
I'm sorry you don't look like Kilij Arslan, Mehmet

>Believing isl*mist lies.

Lmao. Only people talks shit about Atatürk is isl*mist, gr**ks, k*rds and arm*nians. Really makes me think.

Fuck off cunt