A COMMERICAL MESSAGE FROM CANADA TO BIGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=NFJiDSh5ii4

BreakTheBehaviour.ca - Muslim Canadian Family & Islamophobia

>PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO FAR AND WIDE
>TOGETHER WE CAN FOSTER AND PROPAGATE LOVE AND TOLERANCE AND END RACISM!
>THANK YOU BASED CANADA FOR LEADING THE WAY
>WE NEED A MORE INCLUSIVE WORLD!

Sup Forums is an echo chamber of weaponized autism and can be controlled easily. Quint essentially pol is a 5th Collum, a right wing internet defense force of pretty desparate individuals, whom most of them are a product of the modern crisis of the nuclear family, hence raised without male role model or in absents of a father figure. Sup Forums user are over intelligent but under performer due to the lack of the understanding of basic morality and self discipline. Hence Sup Forums user are very easy to control with their passion, which is their internet addiction, conformity of like Minded "individuals" and their lack of having a truly intimate relationship due to their fear of letting other people come close and getting hurt again.

The result is an rather unsecure mind which consider themselves as individual but at the same time adopt other peoples ideas by the means of meme-tier info graphics without fact checking or questioning them. The Sup Forums lives in his constant urge to "participate" at the next "happening" but only projects his wish "to end his situation" to the geo political theater. This gradual process will lead to a product which is ultimatively controllable as I said a 5th Collum of right wing puppet masters with doom and gloom as prospect. Also I would generally suggest that the average Sup Forums user is sexual unexperienced or insecure because modern society raised them by the believe that sexuality is the most important thing and rather play video gamed than looking for another "competition" or failure as "lover".

But then again Sup Forums also is the possibility to truly challenge the own believes and meet very interesting people. The aim should be to see positive into the future and be the change you want to see yourself instead of perpetuating white supremacy memes and doom and gloom.
Be the agent of positive change and not the puppet to a master you dont know.

Why are Canadians such gaping arsehole cucks? Do they have celtic blood? Celts are known for muh feels and guilt tripping.

lol what the fuck did I just read

bad copypasta

anyways, please share the video and let's unite to end racism!

You can't even speak english in this shitty pasta, you brown blooded turk

racism must end so we can be united in unity and sharing and love. bigotry will only get you loneliness and masturbating into a Doritos bag

Not an argument.

Sup Forums is an echo chamber of truth.

"TRUTH" = BIGOTRY

You literally just had muddies killing people in your county less than a 4 hours ago, diversity failed.

spotted the bigot

RAAAAAAAAAAAKE

I hope your wife's boyfriend beheads you in the name of Mohammed the pig fucker.

WOWY good come back. maybe you can actually try and give a rational opinion as to what you agree or disagree with in the video fatso

incredibly racist and hateful post. this is why there is so much division in the world

>same german cuck in every thread

OK, I'm an immigrant as well so I think that I can elaborate on this topic.

The mass hate created around Arabs and their massive immigration to north america is due for two main reasons:

1 - The terrorism treat, let's be clear here: 99% of the north american population can't precisely tell from which country you where from, what they can and always do is to judge you based on your skin color and clothes.

They can't really tell if you are Iranian, Paquistanense, Saudi Arab or whatever. Once the terrorist treat starts years ago, way before the 9/11, let's say something like the Iran Hostage Crisis in the 80's it motivates them to fear and hate all of middle-east people, even those who never did anything against the USA/CA just because they look like all the same.

2 - They don't fit in. It's not like they immigrate and do their best to fit in the society, respecting the laws and costumes from the locals and leaving behind the bad behaviors and "traditions", let's say for instance the fucking hijabs/niqabs/burkas that they insist on passing on for further generations, even those born and raised here in Canada. 99% of them get locked inside their own communities making their neighborhood a smaller version of their native countries, yep this is insane because they left their countries looking for a better place to live and to raise their families but yet all that they do is to created a miniaturized version of it.

This is the mainly reason for me, I don't see people coming from EU doing this...

is that copypasta?

No dude, It's 100% original.

BTW I'm here for only 3 months.

reads like a shill post

Nope, I'm not protecting them saying that "we" are the ones to be guilty and that is just their costumes and traditions and blablabla.

I'm pointing exactly in the opposite direction saying that they are the ones to be guilt by their own lack of acceptance and understanding that now they live in a different culture and a different country and they should do their best to fit in this whole new life.

this gave me feels desu

Where are you from? Syrian? Why did you migrate to Canada? Running from war or something else? And why Canada?
I'm just curious.

Nope, I'm from Brazil (another shithole country, but from SA).

Why I've moved? Well, Canada is one of the best countries that I've ever been, and one of the few with an official immigration program, it took me 3 years saving monkey and studying to get here.

Every place with mudslimes is shit. The higher the concentration of them, the shittier the place is.
Islamophobia is love, islamophobia is life.

Kekked hard at 'I'm so sorry' at the end

I don't understand, is the family Islamic?
I couldn't tell just from their appearance because that would be assuming a lot of things.

The woman is wearing a hijab, sometimes it look like a hood but its a hijab.

I'm sorry but I was told not to make assumptions about people based on their clothing either.
That's prejudice.

Fuck, I didn't noticed your sarcasm.