Right Wing Safety Squad

Someone red-pill me on why the RWSS threads ceased.

Mods are literally antifa shills.

Go on...

This

They even tried to silence HWNDU generals

There's nothing more to say. Nigger hate threads get removed as well despite being Sup Forums culture threads which existed well before RWSS threads.

Sup Forums is an echo chamber of weaponized autism and can be controlled easily. Quint essentially pol is a 5th Collum, a right wing internet defense force of pretty desparate individuals, whom most of them are a product of the modern crisis of the nuclear family, hence raised without male role model or in absents of a father figure. Sup Forums user are over intelligent but under performer due to the lack of the understanding of basic morality and self discipline. Hence Sup Forums user are very easy to control with their passion, which is their internet addiction, conformity of like Minded "individuals" and their lack of having a truly intimate relationship due to their fear of letting other people come close and getting hurt again.

The result is an rather unsecure mind which consider themselves as individual but at the same time adopt other peoples ideas by the means of meme-tier info graphics without fact checking or questioning them. The Sup Forums lives in his constant urge to "participate" at the next "happening" but only projects his wish "to end his situation" to the geo political theater. This gradual process will lead to a product which is ultimatively controllable as I said a 5th Collum of right wing puppet masters with doom and gloom as prospect. Also I would generally suggest that the average Sup Forums user is sexual unexperienced or insecure because modern society raised them by the believe that sexuality is the most important thing and rather play video gamed than looking for another "competition" or failure as "lover".

But then again Sup Forums also is the possibility to truly challenge the own believes and meet very interesting people. The aim should be to see positive into the future and be the change you want to see yourself instead of perpetuating white supremacy memes and doom and gloom.
Be the agent of positive change and not the puppet to a master you dont know.

mods cucked us out of it. It's really kind of disgusting, if you think about it; RWSS threads were legitimately doing work that could've saved lives, and the lives of people we supposedly dislike, to boot.

I'm seeing a lot of projection in this post.

the mods mistook anons stepping up to the plate by channeling their concerns about fire safety and improper facilities use with primitive doxxing

SAD!

Bring these back please! I miss the warehouse rat rage and the caltrop ninja edgemasters

Mods are fags.

dank pasta

nothing is really stopping you from making it Sup Forums related again

for example, I beleive there was a mosque in texas that burned down. was that mosque up to fire regulations?

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Honestly, I miss them as well. They were legitimately helping clean up the San Francisco area. We had evidence that supported Antifa being involved in these places for recruitment, countless cases of statutory rape, and peddling drugs onto both adults and minors. The squatting was just the tip of the iceberg. We actually got places in Oakland shut down which were known for these criminal offenses.

And now that Trump is president, look at all these Antifa thugs causing trouble, violence, and damages, and yet the mod actually banned people for cleaning up the streets from criminals.

Maybe the mods were Antifa, maybe the mod was just an "I'm just doing my job" faggot, but I'd like this issue resolved so we can get these threads back.

There's many threads asking "How do we solve the Antifa problem?" Safety Squad threads are the answer, but they're bannable offensives apparently.

>nothing is really stopping you from making it Sup Forums related again

Bannable offense.

Projection is pretty relative since we are all the same desu.

Psychological engineering as means of libido dominandi.

I love Sup Forums by the way.

haven't they moved someplace else with a comprehensive pastebin?

4 + 4 chan .org /rwss/

Texas doesn't believe in regulations. So a need for fire safety is very important.

I don't believe so. They just disappeared overnight one day. The last person I know who helped make a new thread was some dedicated user from Peru.

Wait stupid question, but why don't you guys try to post the fire safety threads in another board?

And what board would that be? Sup Forums is full of lefty hardcore mosher kids fresh out of high school, mind you.