Become constitutional conservatives

Become constitutional conservatives

Sup Forums is an echo chamber of weaponized autism and can be controlled easily. Quint essentially pol is a 5th Collum, a right wing internet defense force of pretty desparate individuals, whom most of them are a product of the modern crisis of the nuclear family, hence raised without male role model or in absents of a father figure. Sup Forums user are over intelligent but under performer due to the lack of the understanding of basic morality and self discipline. Hence Sup Forums user are very easy to control with their passion, which is their internet addiction, conformity of like Minded "individuals" and their lack of having a truly intimate relationship due to their fear of letting other people come close and getting hurt again.

The result is an rather unsecure mind which consider themselves as individual but at the same time adopt other peoples ideas by the means of meme-tier info graphics without fact checking or questioning them. The Sup Forums lives in his constant urge to "participate" at the next "happening" but only projects his wish "to end his situation" to the geo political theater. This gradual process will lead to a product which is ultimatively controllable as I said a 5th Collum of right wing puppet masters with doom and gloom as prospect. Also I would generally suggest that the average Sup Forums user is sexual unexperienced or insecure because modern society raised them by the believe that sexuality is the most important thing and rather play video gamed than looking for another "competition" or failure as "lover".

But then again Sup Forums also is the possibility to truly challenge the own believes and meet very interesting people. The aim should be to see positive into the future and be the change you want to see yourself instead of perpetuating white supremacy memes and doom and gloom.
Be the agent of positive change and not the puppet to a master you dont know.

fag

Ben, I love you.
Now stop being such a cuck.

Tell the truth about your height

>cuckstitional cuckservatives

>Insecurity intensifies

When will he and Milo just fuck already?

This.

The constitution didn't give rights to niggers when it was drafted.

Fuck people who think they are following in the footsteps of our founding fathers by wanting this country to be filled with hispanics and niggers open carrying ar-15s and eating McDonalds with their white girlfriends

Fuck the constitution.

The only thing it was good for was showing that no matter how many limitations you put on the government, it inevitably consolidates power and becomes tyrannical.

I'm ready for ancapistan

anarchist faggot

shapiro is way better than milo

Statist cuck

Move to Israel.

This position is based on the races being intellectually equal. Once you realize blacks are sub-80 and sub-90 average IQ, and Hispanics are sub-90 and sub-100 average IQ, you realize they will not accept Constitutional American values as a code to live by.

Ancapistan sure is doing well. Keep up the good work.

Either the constitution permitted the growth of government, or it was powerless to stop it. Either way it is useless.

>An ancap frog
God my fucking sides.
Moar?

It slowed it pretty dramatically

Either murder laws permitted the raise in murder rates, or were powerless to stop it. Either way murder laws are useless.

This, Ben never talks about this and only calls people racist when they talk about it, never addresses the argument. Although he did briefly note The Bell Curve in one of his podcasts and seemed to accept the premise.

>I'm a cawnstitooshinul cunsoyvative

Sup Forums is an echo chamber of weaponized autism and can be controlled easily. Quint essentially pol is a 5th Collum, a right wing internet defense force of pretty desparate individuals, whom most of them are a product of the modern crisis of the nuclear family, hence raised without male role model or in absents of a father figure. Sup Forums user are over intelligent but under performer due to the lack of the understanding of basic morality and self discipline. Hence Sup Forums user are very easy to control with their passion, which is their internet addiction, conformity of like Minded "individuals" and their lack of having a truly intimate relationship due to their fear of letting other people come close and getting hurt again.

The result is an rather unsecure mind which consider themselves as individual but at the same time adopt other peoples ideas by the means of meme-tier info graphics without fact checking or questioning them. The Sup Forums lives in his constant urge to "participate" at the next "happening" but only projects his wish "to end his situation" to the geo political theater. This gradual process will lead to a product which is ultimatively controllable as I said a 5th Collum of right wing puppet masters with doom and gloom as prospect. Also I would generally suggest that the average Sup Forums user is sexual unexperienced or insecure because modern society raised them by the believe that sexuality is the most important thing and rather play video gamed than looking for another "competition" or failure as "lover".

But then again Sup Forums also is the possibility to truly challenge the own believes and meet very interesting people. The aim should be to see positive into the future and be the change you want to see yourself instead of perpetuating white supremacy memes and doom and gloom.
Be the agent of positive change and not the puppet to a master you dont know.

>their lack of having a truly intimate relationship due to their fear of letting other people come close and getting hurt again.
wtf i thought it was because i was a 1/10

Fuck off Merkel.

That would never happen. The constitution would become a worthless sheet of scrap as soon as they became a voting majority.

>implying they're both not bottoms

It didn't even give voting rights to white men who didn't own land. They knew letting everyone vote was a mistake and that there should be a safeguard in place to weed out incompetents. We should switch to only allowing net taxpayers to vote.