Lets name all religions that murder people for having different beliefs

Lets name all religions that murder people for having different beliefs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religions_and_spiritual_traditions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Islam.

Uhm, pretty much all of them?

Atheism

Islam.
Judaism.

All of them?

Sunni
Shiite
Wahabi
Jackie Chan

MOSLEMS (overtly)

KIKES (covertly)

Islam

/thread

(fpbp)

I'm pretty sure all religions have this mandate

However most religions don't follow this part except for Islam and African tribes

scientology and islam.

we're done here

CHRISTIANS (in reaction to the other two)

UFO cults have killed billions of viable semen receptacles! When will mammals speak up? When will the horror end?

Christians (In self defense against brutish saracen shitskins)

THE VOTE HAS BEEN DECIDED. ITS TIME TO DESTROY ISLAM. THANKS EVERYONE FOR VOTING.

Literally all of them at one point in time, get off your high horse

This

The Spanish Inquisition did nothing wrong

Get off your high horse first, asswipe. Yeah, you. And read the OP before posting next time. He didn't ask what religions have in the past murdered people. He asked which ones currently do. Now fuck off, little boy.

rastafarians would have killed you in the 70s if you threaded their leader

Let's start naming all countries murdering people for their globalist agenda.

I'll start with the most obvious one:
USA

You next!

Sweden, they're murdering their own people.

What you have to understand is that, throughout most of history and to a considerable extent today, religious beliefs constituted law.

In a non-degenerate society, being a Christian meant, for example, that unwarranted murder is banned. Killing someone would make you a heretic.

Large organizations of non-believers were, essentially, a revolt. People who literally defied the land's law.

The persecution of Jews didn't happen because they wore funny hats, it happened because they openly refused to acknowledge the law, and to follow their own instead.

Swedecucks murdering themselves for the jewish "multicultural" agenda bahahaha

I hate Christianity. Fundies are the worst.

My uncle is a fundie. One time I was talking about genealogy and how quickly the number of ancestors increases per each generation, and my uncle says "It all goes back to two people though."

He was referencing Adam and Eve. Hahahahaha. He thinks that shit is true. This is an adult man we're talking about here, he thinks that everyone on Earth came from TWO people.

That's so fucking dumb. Goddamn, I hate everything about Christ-stains and their stupid beliefs.

*dibs

Are you 12?

Here you go:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religions_and_spiritual_traditions

What do you mean?

The only childish beliefs belong to people who think that humankind comes from two people.

christianity
islam
jews

idk anything else left?

If his irrelevant beliefs about how shit happened thousands of years ago keeps him from becoming as big a faggot as you I say he's fine.

Islam and uh.. satanists..? Nah just islam.

All Abrahamic religions are for cucks

Fuck this goat shagger, I had to deal with people shilling that somalis aren't bad right after it buncha hogwash.

Muslims cause problems literally fucking everywhere.

typical americowards denial and hypocrisy

Let's play name the main religion in all countries that have the death penalty for apostasy.

You leave the Amish and Jedi out of this.

criminally underated

atheism isn't a guide about when and how to kill heretics, religions have that on their folders

in the sence that it "attacks" annyone that believes god exists

>He asked which ones currently do.

I think atheism just wants to be left alone and exist in corporeality

All of them

These and the vatican

this was done by the catholic church. not christians.

Pol is a religion of peace i remind you

Christianity
Islam
Judaism

All
The End.

Swedocide.

Hinduism doesn't have this problem.

Liberalism

Since Atheism is, and has always been a branch of Marxism, the answer is "as soon as we can get away with it."