Canada

What is up with everyone on this board hating on Canadians/Canada in general? They're all such nice people.

I just don't understand... could someone fill me in?

Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x1gjy1_mc-warriors-un-grand-coup-dans-ton_fun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here's why

you make the worst posts consistently.
you are also responsible for 98% of b8 threads.

?

?

Your PM is a massive spineless French speaking cuck.

dailymotion.com/video/x1gjy1_mc-warriors-un-grand-coup-dans-ton_fun

It's a meme you dip

I knew I would just get trolled for posting here...

Americans here hate us cause we are constantly shit posting but at the same time no matter how bad of a shit post the Australians make they to no end suck their dick I think they are secretly gay for their accent or something . we should lay off the bs we pull here though its fun yes we have gone a little overboard lately

>They're all such nice people.
Adam is a shitty name, bud.

Hey guys im trying to become jewish, any tips?

>What is up with everyone on this board hating on Canadians/Canada in general?
95% of Canadian posts are shitposts or outright leftist lies.

It's because leafs can't tell the difference between a good shitpost and a leaf shitpost.

There's no way you won't be confused, because your genetic bants inferiority prevents you from comprehending the difference.

We may have put the rake back in the shed today, since your cunt brought us a happening, but don't get too smug mate.

Most people like Canadians, Sup Forums is full of contrarian opinions

Leafs are faggots, but Australia is the true cancer.

Let me...let me just say this on the subject.

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

The amount of people that troll and shitpost on this board that originate in Canada is staggering, I totally understand and except why we're hated and feel bad that it's my flag perpetrating the faggotry

It's 'accept' you French swine.
You better be French or Syrian because nobody who natively speaks English could make that mistake without a sub-70 IQ.

It's just banter. Canadians embraced LEAF the same way Americans embraced burger, and Turks embraced roach.

Mostly, however it seems that 9 times out of 10 when someone's being a total faggot it's a Canadian, to the point I suspect proxies.

Sup Forums hates nice people.

You need an IQ > 100 to properly speak French.

Fucking traitor leaf. Stand proud of your shitposting or GTFO.

Considering you can hardly speak English I'm forced to assume you're just a regular retarded canuck

>I suspect proxies.

it's not. They are actually like that even irl.

I do love autralia.

American here, I think it's because I'm so envious of Canada having such a strong prime minister, amazing healthcare, and truly just a bet an all round better country than my shitty America. I hate America it sucks compared to Canada. Canada is awesome.

I know right?