/HWNDU/ SING ALONG EDITION

irl shitposting
hewillnotdivide.us/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
hwndu.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=930-WGuRJu0
sexix.net/video43771-digitalplayground-16-04-01-sienna-day-april-fools-xxx-1080p-dpg-16-04-01-sienna-day-april-fools-mp4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I instantly regret making this thread
MODS FUCK OFF THIS IS WHAT DELETING DOES REEEEEEEEEE

can I get a shout out to the Frog Butler

Thanks /ourguys/

ALWAYS REMEMBER

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

what happened in the last few hours? I stopped at the alaska bro and naruto meet up episode

So, who's everyone's favourite character in season 3? Dylan the Bard stole my heart the moment he appeared with his guitar, though I am interested in how AdidadGirl is going to reveal herself as /ourgirl/ to the blue pill shills.

I can't wait for the Jackie and Blart resurgence arc, and Stolen Valor getting arrested for assault. That was one of the most moving moments in the manga.

It's still season 2. I've had it with this Season 3 shit.

Anyway, Jesus is still best lead but I've really enjoyed John The Baptist's expanding role. Can see him going from supporting cast to main cast.

>So, who's everyone's favourite character in season 3?
Baked Alaska for BTFOing the Cuckgyptian

How could we have a season 3 when season 2 only started yesterday?

who the fuck are these faggots

its still season 2 guys

I dont hate this guy even though hes a cuck

Jesus this guy is an idiot

the guy on the stream right now is so shit.

What's the theory about Jesus being a paid actor?

Huh?what happened?

>tfw paranoid about who's an actor

he isnt, he knows way too many Sup Forums memes but this whole thing was a set up and it went the way they hoped it would..

friendly reminder this 'exhibition' was organized by jason eppink who is a prankster and specializes in social experiments of 'chaotic' nature, all it took was a B list celebrity to push it for a few days and see where it spiralled to

we've all been played like a fiddle

This guy is ratings cancer. We need new hosts for the early swing shift.
hwndu.info/

>reads 1984

He left on the hour once and now some autust is keeping tabs on him

Its season 2

Normally paper has already ruined the stream by now

they were just talking to bluepilled faggots from the sidewalk since they are banned from the premises

how did you piece this together? you're probably correct

Well we made them build wall and we had plenty of fun, I regret nothing. How did you discovered about the prankster organizer?

this guy isn't bad, hard to do this solo

even jackie is best with others, jesus might be the only one that could solo cam

that's why john the baptist is a genius, he wins best supporting actor

Did Naruto manage to talk to the museum management?

Paper usually comes at some time near dawn, I mean like 3-6AM if our guys aren't there.

is there a vid for this yet? i missed a lot dang it

no idea

he came at like 9 sunday

youtube.com/watch?v=930-WGuRJu0

Stop using the faggot link

Use s1.trumpwillunite.us

so whats was nicks story? what did jesus mean when he said he told his girl "to stay in the cold" what happened?

he was making a big deal of hiding his face everytime he was walking by, when the security guy got fired last night he had to take over to ask 2 guys to leave and one of them heard him called by his name. they knew it was either jason or justin so once i knew that i just dug around and discovered who he is and what his purpose was. then it all made sense why he was making such a big deal to keep his identity hidden

btw look into him and his affiliated groups theres some weird shit out there

Baked alaska is a casual
You have to watch 24 hours a day like the rest of us
He argued with some of the guards for a few minutes

Look up the curator of the whole installation.

It is a FACT that there are a couple actors involved even though mostly you can tell who's genuine if you have been here for a decade.

When were you when you found out that you're waifu got BLACKED?

Ãgnes

why are these guys just sitting here

Yup, they said that this isn't a free speech installation, and that they wouldn't allow hate speech there. He then asked what they defined as hate speech, and they said that was up to their own discretion... so you know.

We didn't leave on the hour, and the only reason I even suggested that was to be ironic. It was mostly because we were all freezing and wanted someone to say "let's all go home!" So I took the initiative. Besides, any longer and we would have ran into false valor, which would have been a mess if he recognized me (he didn't, we even said good morning). Jesus is not a shill by any means.

She's 16

this shit has been really weird no joke sort of like a reality show. that would be really weird if some of them would be paid actors like nick who said he had friends who knew shia lebouf, baked alaska admitting working for buzzfeed before, the tuxedo guy speaking like a paid shill, the sperg who naruto made mad seemed really weird, this dude who claims he was in the army and spends his whole day here

ex redsox fan fuck this guy

>

And?
You know Paper LOVES pizza, right?

lestah citeh

>we've all been played like a fiddle

To be quite honest, this actually was the best thing he could have ever done because there are tons of normies who began to critically "think" for literally the first time in their lives when they fell in love with Jackie and Jesus despite them actually being the ~baaaaaaaad~ guys.

Also I had tons of fun, I regret literally NOTHING.

Do NOT sexualize the libtards

#AGNESWILLUNITEUS
#AGNESWILLUNITEUS
#AGNESWILLUNITEUS
#AGNESWILLUNITEUS

Nick talks like tom cruise on speed and showed up to have a conversation with jesus but just rambled strangely with no point and kept getting pissy with his gf. Seemed like a nice guy till the end of his appearance where he came off as a psycho.

Who installed that fence? It looks like corral now.

I personally confirmed that there are shills from Nickelodeon there. My theory is that media networks from all over are sending in their grunts to chant and it never gets out because it's pretty much gone unsaid to not out shills between the groups. Basically, without even interaction between the museum staff and media groups, shills are sent. Just what I've garnered from being there for a week.

Can one of you guys hit me up with the Jesus sheevposting lightsaber gif?

is stolen valor waiting for members of the notorious neo-nazi organization known as Sup Forums in order to beat them up?

any chance you know of a full video?

I'm not, I'm trying to get these guys to STOP sexualising liberals. Agnes is filth. Dyed hair, mulatto, druggie, pierced nipples, probably engaged, from Bedstuy, etc. Agnes is a filthy liberal. Stop sexualising her, guys.

#AGNESWILLUNITEUS
#AGNESWILLUNITEUS
#AGNESWILLUNITEUS

Does anyone have any video of him? I dont even know who this guy is

I can also imagine that the reddit Turbocuck right now is also part of the team.

He's talking like personified Buzzfeed, I'm not joking

VRRRM
>What's with the hat, what do those words mean to YOU?
>I'm an artist
>And believe me, it WILL happen
>Chelsea go home, let me call you can uber PLEASE
VRRRM
>Hey how you doing, give me a hug
>I'm an artist

No, i wish someone would upload one

sexix.net/video43771-digitalplayground-16-04-01-sienna-day-april-fools-xxx-1080p-dpg-16-04-01-sienna-day-april-fools-mp4/
bring back agnes soros

waifuism is the cancer

well 2 people that stand out mainly are the dude weed curly haired guy and the little sheboon, if you go back to the first pictures released on day 1 when the (exhibition) started they're both stood there with jaden smith

pic is dudeweed

Anyne have the OC drawing of the leaf? I wasnt in the thread when they saw it on stream.

Agnes posters are skills and shall be divided in 2

and second from the left is sheboon

How is literally hijacking their advert to pass the complete opposite message is "getting played"?

Agnes is cute. I'd fuck her.

Who is the villain this season?

So who are actually actors? Both of us and them

>Sup Forums spoils its own fun in less than ten days

Don't forget this cunt.

the moment when Blart said that all waifus a shit EXCEPT his one (real wife) and that he loves her was something...

No just the curly haired fag and a couple others that didnt have any dedication

do you guys like the cast of this season?

Isn't she underage though?

the whole concept was put in place to attract people who assumed 'he' was trump which in turn would then become an anti trump protest leading to pro trump supporters coming to 'counter protest' causing chaos, which is what the aim of his pranks are

They really forced the diversity quota this season.

You're one of the anons we saw live?

For me it's definitely this stupid redditor.

It's not quite clear yet.

There are several /ourguys/ who are obviously fake.
One of them can easily turn into an endboss.

They really upped the game in terms of twists in Season 2

Aids bjorn is a breakout star

Age is just a social construct.

I recognize them both since I was up close to the microphone for a few days. They're definitely both paid, though I think the curly haired guy legitimately wants to be there sometimes. I'll have to keep digging. I've got right years.

By the way, as an aside, the museum is under serious threat of losing its 501 C 3 status due to Trump filing for a re-election in 2020 already. See We're in best timeline, boys.

someone give me the valorpill. did he abandon the army?

well yeah, not like these waifus,not some chick that no one knows anything about except she shows up on a stream to chant and shake

Pretty sure Milkman will reveal to be the one pulling the strings.

Baked alaska aids bjorn and shia making a return will be

I really like Based Leaf. I know it's impossible to replace Jackie, he is one of a kind, but Leaf is actually doing quite well. I'd like to see Milkman's character arc developed a bit more, and I hope we still have Naruto consistently.

We were entertained by /our guys/ so i dont give a fuck about the reason it was put up.

He's talking about the universe now he's a scientist.

This wouldn't surprise me. It has all been too smooth.
Especially once we found out he was a wanna be wrestler. Wrestlers are pretty much 4th rate actors.
Nick and his gf, both models.
Agnes is also probably under contract.
All doesn't add up.

that's a big horse

If she is then I wouldn't. But then again, I don't care if she's only 13, cause 13 is my lucky number. Just playin' I ain't no Podestafag. She kyoot tho.

stolen valor and this KK furfag