Why do you guys hate black people so much? a percentage of us are regular people...

why do you guys hate black people so much? a percentage of us are regular people. im not even african american so the stereotypes that you throw about slavery and ghetto names don't apply.

Me:
>girl
>virgin
>moderate
>kinda traditional
>hates sjws
>in college
>friends are all in college

So why am i hated???

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101966613/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice digits.
Sup Forums hates everything, dont try and make it all about you

Fuck off attention seeking nigger

I dated a black girl once. Had a one night stand with another. All in all good experiences. It's inner city black girls who are insufferable.

WE

The only reason to mention your gender is to use it to draw attention to yourself.

Which implies that the actual content of your post doesn't matter. You just want attention.

Post tits with a timestamp or evacuate the premises

because stereotypes are more often than not true. if you're different then just ignore it.

it's not like any of what you read on Sup Forums applies in real life. people won't go full >REICH NOW on you just for being black.

first impressions, etc.

>girl
Show some of that chocolate milk, then we can talk.

WUZ

Cause you act manly and raise awful kids

it's just in group/out group psychology mate, it's unavoidable

Because your gender predisposes you to be an abhorrent cunt.

>guy
>not a virgin
>doesn't give a fuck about your opinion
>it's enough to just ask about why do you guys hate black people so much
>being a girl doesn't give you any special threatment
>why would being a virgin gibs you any special threatment? good for you
>moderate , big whoop
>kinda traditional? as in what? context bitch
>hates sjws , you would be fucked up in the head to not hate them
>in college , finish it get a job , then we'll talk
>friends are all in college , big whoop doesn't say anything about you.

You are hate first that you come here and flawt your pussy asking us for answers, if you are smart enough you understand why.

As for black people , yeah sure there are plently of black people that don't go ape shit and hard workers. but it's the other 99% that is a piece of shit.

So stfu, and incase you don't know where you are it's Tits or gtfo , until then you are just a faggot pretending to be (GIRL)

>why do you guys hate black people so much?
>a percentage of us are regular people.

>>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101966613/
I think they're paying by replies now
reminder to put "sage" into the 'Options' field

First of all, that's a spooky fucking get. Second, you wouldn't care so much about the opinions of anonymous Internet strangest if deep down you didn't hate large sections of your race as well.

Post tits or GTFO

Most of us aren't actually racist. It's more or less being prejudice towards certain beliefs, religious or otherwise...

Is one supposed to be impressed by you being in college? Most people go to college, what is your major and career plans.
Ghetto name doesn't apply yet you don't give us a first name?

KANGZ

DACIANS

KANGZ

Neuroscience major (useless, I know) and going to apply to med school.

Why would I give my first name?

N SHEEIT

I don't hate you. *HUGS*

you aint you are just a black person but not a nigger

>SOMALIANS

My best friend is a black guy. Don't get bogged down by the posters constantly hating on blacks. They're a vocal minority. Kind of like black people in movie theaters.

Desperate virgin detected

yes we are and we want you to pack your bags and go home chang

>girl

Nigger tits or GTFO

Lets see those big black tits

sage

'N SHIEEET

>a percentage of us are regular people
Just a percentage.
That's why.
If one out of ten people of a certain ethnicity or culture turn out to be violent criminals, then importing 1000 of them would basically be a sacrifice of at least a hundred of your own people.
This is why we need race-blind internal bureaucracy, and scrutinizing bureaucracy based on ethnicity statistics for outside elements, like immigration or refugee acceptance.

Watch the HWNDU highlights. Sup Forums is all about being able to say racist things that would otherwise be forbidden but when the rubber meets the road nobody really cares about what race you are if you're /ourgirl/

I personally don't hate blacks,but I hate this ghetto culture shit and all the wiggers that support it.
Blacks are being fed this whole "blame whitey" narrative that the (((media))) is feeding them.
Then there's afrocentrism which is beyond retarded.
Blacks have the potential to integrate but their resentment for us has been built up by (((them))).I'd prefer to keep white countries white though

Don't behave like a nigger (or a sassy/angry black woman)
Speak good english, no ebonics
Don't date outside of your race
Don't fuel the fake we wuz kangz (alternative history) narrative
If you have a retarded name like Laquisha or Taneesha, change it to a normal european one, also don't name your kids these shitty names
Promote this among your local black community and you'll be fine, no hatred towards you

Also post tits

ITT: Faggots believing a larper

You're not really hated op, most people here are edgy fat teenagers or just roleplay fags. Hating blacks is entirely subject to individual, but you cant deny the crime statistics related to the blacks in burger town. Regardless, someone like yourself is fine, dindus are another thing.

>I'm black
>So why am i hated???

i knew a few girls like you user in highschool and college

well brought up black girls that were not degenerate

is many ways I feel bad for the dearth of decent black men for you to marry.

you're not hated. i wish you the best

I sometimes thought of going with one of those respectable black girls but i honestly want to go with someone of my own ancestry. i don't liked mixed parentage children.

WE

WAZ

KANGZ!!!

>girl
>virgin
Doubt.jpg
Anyhow I do not hate all blacks, I just don't want a thousand gorillion of them flooding into europe to leech off welfare.

WE WUZ TRADITIONAL N SHEEIT

This site takes the piss out of EVERYONE... either join in the hate or fuck off. I recommend staying as day of the rake is upon us

Niggers are kind of hated by default, you are a disgusting race. But as you have probably already noticed you have taken a back seat to a more immediate threat to western civilization, mudslimes. I would happily fight along side niggers in the upcoming civil war. I know there are some decent niggers.

You're a girl, you don't get it.

This is what guys do all the time, we call each other every name under the sun, ugly nigger cunt jewbumsmeller you name it, and at the end of the day we're all mates just having a laugh, shitposting.

I do not hate you or black people. However racial diversity always leads to divides and conflict. Not something I need more of in my homogeneous society.

So all the best to you just stay out of my quiet island kingdom.

nah ban the berka and remove kebab, jews and sjws.

please die

No one hates you specifically, people hate that black culture has become synonymous with crime and ignorance, perpetuating gang banging, self victimizing retards with chips on their shoulders

your pic is where I'm at with the matter.

>Speak good english

This says a lot.

Are you from Africa or the West Indies then?

Oogabooga

bender

TITS OR GTFO

stop making threads every fucking day
fuck off nigger