Power

>Acting as if you wouldn't shit your pretty pink panties if you walked in a room and saw these 2 sitting there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
youtube.com/watch?v=VKmmL_8C1sE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I could easily kill them each with one punch

geriatric old men who dont do any thing anymore because they're too old? yeah ok pal. fucking bring it

prob have some psychic powers at this point

shit you're probably right

then I'll bring alex jones with me... he is immune to that stuff

I would actually be fine. They're just people. If you're not a threat, and if you were polite they may be delighted to have an interesting conversation with you.

this
i would be honored to talk to them in that kind of setting, if anything. maybe the good baron would show me his art collection or something. they would be fascinating to meet

Tucson mayor Jonathan Rothschild runs a child trafficking ring through the border. He is top royalty and not to be fucked with. Investigate Casa de los Ninos, mosanto, and Caterpiller in tucson.

I'd probably just feign ignorance about who they are, and make small talk about the books and interior decor.

This is not a joke millions of children have died already

Altered logo

Is a kike

People sometimes mistakenly think Jacob is the head of the family. When the head honcho is Evelyn.

what book is that on the right? could be the key to stopping them

But then again, also this. Propably a jab to the liver would do the trick

The one that got away.

On July 8 1996, Amschel Mayor James Rothschild was found dead in the bathroom of his suite at the Bristol Hotel in Paris. According to the official story, he had committed suicide by hanging himself with the belt of his bathrobe.

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY

Maybe invest in that idea of you've been sitting on.

Looks cozy. Would join for tea

I said it once and i'll say it again, i love that wall, the design flows perfectly with the book shelves and the fire place.
But that painting is just NOT RIGHT.

I can go on about the miss match color pallet but my real quirk that that it looms of civility and mediocrity.

The exact opposite of what you'll hang on a wall like that.

I don't think they could handle anyone winding them, choking them or pressing their eyes in Roy Batty style with the candles in the background

i remember them from that eddie murphy film

he seems like a chill dude

What did he mean by this?

i posted this because it's pretty obvious that most Sup Forums users would come off like the guys asking questions, tinfoil idiots who eat up misinformation about them.

instead of taking the chance to get some kind of wisdom from people who have that sort of perspective, they just want to make it into a scene where they not-so-subtly threaten an old man in the streets who was just out on the town for a nice evening

pretty disgusting behavior to be honest

This documentary slipped under Sup Forums's radar for some reason. It's quite revealing and intimate in some ways. Watch the part from about 27:40. The Rothschilds, particularly now Evelyn and Jacob, between them have different stances on Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKmmL_8C1sE

It isn't Soros you dumb faggot:

>Lord Jacob Rothschild and David Rockefeller, photographed at the latter’s residence.

Don’t get too cocky my boy. No matter how good you are don’t ever let them see you coming. That’s the gaffe my friend. You gotta keep yourself small. Innocuous. Be the little guy. You know, the nerd… the leper… shit-kickin’ surfer. Look at me. Underestimated from day one. You’d never think I was a master of the universe, now would ya?

>wisdom from people who have that sort of perspective

Yeah because its so fucking hard to lend money with interest to people. These turbokikes just shuffle around the GDP of Africa when they lend money

Not the best choice but it goes well with the curtains.

This

I don't understand why people target him specifically there are plenty of other Rothschilds out there far more worthy of persecution. I think it's because he looks like Mr burns. This guy is just obsessed with art and architecture he's like a gay relative that everyone puts in the crossfire.

It isn't Jacob you fucking tard it's Jonathan

Yeah my bad, had a brain fart. But David Rockerfeller > Soros anyway.

Black Pepe book on the table?

Rothschild pls

jacob legit seems like a swell lad.