See any difference between these two Presidents? Both photos taken during their first week

See any difference between these two Presidents? Both photos taken during their first week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKikHxKeodA
youtube.com/watch?v=vC5Hqk7wl7U
youtube.com/watch?v=53zzt2SVde4
youtu.be/ExKp9e14Xmc?t=5m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=BAKYvvM6IpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obama is a minimalist - clean, suave and sophisticated.

Trumpph is an ogre - dirty, unorganized and inefficient.

I'm researching CurtainGate.

Recent reports stated that Trump removed Obama's red curtains and installed gold curtains.

But your pic shows Obama with curtains similar to Trumps White Supremacist curtains.

Any info on this matter would be appreciated.

>Trumps White Supremacist curtains.

what the fuck auto correct? I typed g o l d e n curtains.

They only give baby obama what he can handle

Took Obama a a long time to even get the curtains changed. Took Trump all of 5 minutes.

Low energy Obongo

Obama is a queen and show pony.

Trump is working at his job.

Bush had gold curtains you autist. Obama changed them to red.

Retard commie cuck btfo

No American flag in one picture.

Golden Curtains

golden curtains

>White Supremacist Curtains

this makes me anger

>community organizer vs billionaire businessman

Obama is outmatched.

Trump is fucking messy. Probably doesn't even read all the documents sent to him. Don't even know if he can read.

>golden curtains

hmm, maybe it's just the top hemisphere

One is posing one is working

Trump is the real deal.

The monkey was only for show.

Just because Trump's is pointed in the other direction

>staged photo
Look how efficient I am...

Obama just poses for pictures, Trump is actually working. Come to think of it, Obama's desk never had anything on it.

clever. i bet you swayed a lot of opinions with this comment. evil nazis who don't vote left btfo amirite guys?

One is a beautiful black god and the other a fucking white male.

Nope, obama kept bush's gold curtains, obama added wallpaper and changed the carpet after his re-election. Trump hasn't made any changes yet except for digging up some of GWB furniture sofas chairs and tables and lamps AFAIK. He's probably not going to do a lot of changes cos it's wasteful spending. If ge does he will probably pay for it himself out of pocket.

CNN has an opening for you with that skill - as long as you're not CIS scum

A human working and an ape milling about

Do they all share the same fingerbox or does each president get their own made does that look like the some one in each photo?

I see a businessman in one and a monkey learning to read in the other.

Yes, Trump actually works.

>"I'll still keep drinking that garbage"
>has an ice cold coke on his desk as he works
The man just cannot lie

Holy shit, I just realized
How often nowadays do you see phones with cords?

Of course King Nigger is relaxed, he didn't do anything during his entire run except hanging out with soccer mom daytime tv show hosts, playing golf, and reading teleprompters.

Meanwhile Trump fulfills most of what he promised in only a week. I sure wasn't expecting that. I was honestly expecting Trump to be as fucking useless as King Nigger but voted for him anyway because I was fucking sucking tired of smug Shitlibs.

Unfortunately the Shitlibs are still fucking smug even though they fucking lost but at least Trump is surprisingly a man of his word. Pretty strange considering how the Left keeps trying to convince me that he lied and bamboozled me when he's doing almost every single fucking thing that I wanted him to do.

is he still drinking Coke?

Seems like any Western office, the minority gets to clock out early doing nothing all day, while the white male has to do all the work and do unpaid overtime to fix the nigger/spic/woman mistakes.

i love his glass of coke with ice

Security reasons. Hard line is more secure than wireless.

>Do they all share the same fingerbox or does each president get their own made does that look like the some one in each photo?

yes I want to learn more about this. maybe that's where the hotline is stored.

Remember his press meeting with all the fake papers to try and show off like he's done a lot of work? He seems like the guy who would keep a mess as a defence. Fucking scum of a man.

This, Trump is actually working and taking the job seriously, Obongo is just posing for a photo with a small stack of probably blank pages.

Trump is so American it hurts

I love it

Btw that is diet coke

He should try coke zero (much better !)

You see them at most *jobs*.
100% of USA businesses have land lines.
Most still have facsimile machines.

>Do you even job ?

Yes. One is a nigger and the other is an absolute machine.

Doesn't he have 17 Roentgens, maybe he will donate one so he can use it there?
youtube.com/watch?v=MKikHxKeodA
youtube.com/watch?v=vC5Hqk7wl7U
youtube.com/watch?v=53zzt2SVde4

Looks like my desk. Except I work as a commoner.

While I agree for the most part, I wouldn't use a blanket statement to describe all women as being equally productive to niggers. Never group the conservative white woman with the subhuman pseudo-silverbacks.

clean your room,drumpf!!

Please tell me that glass of Diet Coke is not a shop

Which one is which though?

minimalistic is for the simple minded.

>TFW I always thought the Oval Office was on the top floor

>It's actually on the ground floor

fatty bankrupt didnt go to postgrad look how dumb his expression even is

cant even use a computer in 2017

"You never see a thin person drinking Diet Coke"
WILL TRUMP DISAVOW?

>You see them at most *jobs*.
>100% of USA businesses have land lines.
underrated as fuck

>Sweden

Fucking cuck of a man

Trump cant use a computer

Obongo is clearly doing jack shit

Why doesn't Trump wear his wedding ring?

He'll always drink that garbage

One is working, the other is a lazy nigger.

Guys, remember the last time Trump showed off with a lot of folders? They were full of blank papers you fucking retarded niggers. Gotta love idiots who can't remember any news for longer than two weeks.

Delete, don't talk about the presidential finger box

nigger lookin for his newports

>tfw too intelligent to work

whole new level of nigger

please stop pretending to be retarded it's not good for you thanks :)

You are talking as if Trump did nothing while in the white house.

He fucking did more than most politicians do in their entire fucking mandate in one week

The state department makes a unique one for each president. The old ones are put into storage until the former presidents presidential library is built

A clean desk is the sign of a sick mind.

He might have done a lot of retarded shit, depends on your point of view.

Just saying "he did a lot of things" means shit.

I'm happy Trump is fullfilling his promises for his voters but maybe stop rushing everything at once

the steam cleaning bill to get the chitlin and fried chicken stains out was probably expensive

He did some stupid things with no followup plan. Good for him.

Yeah, the one on the left owns a laptop.

HE'S BACK

Billionaire President man god can't read, stop projecting faggot

>white man working
>black man not working
seems normal

I hope Trump looks better after his eight years than Obama did.

Yes. Trump respects the weight his words carry and lives by a creed. Trump is a man of action, not aloofness.

youtu.be/ExKp9e14Xmc?t=5m4s

>He might have done a lot of retarded shit

Oh yeah banning muslims while more than half of them want to destroy the western devil sure is a retarded idea

So is buying American stuff that's also fucking stupid as fuck amirite

Banning lobbying is also oh so stupid

Get a fucking reality check

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=BAKYvvM6IpE

trump is there to get shit done and not please special interest groups

>this is what cucks actually believe
His cabinet is stacked with Goldman Sachs and he himself if the special interest he's looking out for. He shamelessly shilled Melania and Ivanka's businesses on the whitehouse website. Trump is quite possibly one of the most corrupt person to ever become our president.

Obama was known to do most of his work in the Treaty Room and in his Study. No one actually works in the oval office. It's for meetings and photo ops. Most presidents actually don't use it much. Trump just wants to appear to be working.

>"Obama does much of his day-to-day work—such as editing speeches and reviewing papers—in the President's Study, located off the Oval Office, and in the Treaty Room, on the second floor of the White House. Many recent former presidents—including both Bushes, Carter, Ford, and Johnson—chiefly worked out of the study as well. The last president to use the Oval Office regularly for desk work may have been John F. Kennedy, who would go there after hours to record the day's events for what would, presumably, have become his memoirs. The desk in Obama's Treaty Room, unlike the Resolute desk in the Oval Office, is piled high with paperwork."

If Trump wasn't doing extraordinary amounts of work, Democrats wouldn't be suicidal right now...

>See any difference between these two Presidents?
Hmmm
>Left is a nigger that vacationed fore about half his 2 terms.
>Doesn't work,and left a giant mess to be cleaned up.
>Right is a white man working his ass to the bone to fix the mistake the nigger left for him to clean up.

Niggers don't work,and the white man does.Color me shocked.

Sugars are good for brain tho.

A strange way to say one is a lazy nigga and the other an actual leader.

that's fine. in the end it matters what he does for his voters. he will be measured on that and not if he shilled some shit or made money.

>all jew puppets have worked out of different rooms
>the last president to try to out the jews, which led to his assassination, also regularly used the oval office
Hmm...

Obama in bottom left pic:
>"Wish I had some weed right now"

Trump is no leader, you can thank his Jew son in law for his entire cabinet and almost every decision/Executive order Trump has made. You goys are destined to always get Jewd, sometimes forcefully and sometimes you'll bend over yourselves, like in the case of Trump

Golden curtains (capitalized)
golden curtains
Trumps golden curtains (trup mention)

>Trump just wants to appear to be working.
Think about how much he has done, shill.

Trump is the most Jewish person to ever become president, sold his entire bloodline to the kikes to get more money and more power.

I sense a shill

>10$ office chair from target

What the fuck are you doing Obama

>removed Obama's red curtains and installed gold curtains.

and what kind of showers did he install?

yes shills from BlueShart are everywhere

>evil nazis
Is that what the voices in your head told you he said?

The only shill here is you, for defending all this kikery.

Ivanka

>If Trump wasn't doing extraordinary amounts of work, Democrats wouldn't be suicidal right now...

>Republicans were on suicide watch for 8 years straight.