Taxes in germany

So apparently, from this year forward, there are no longer any tax returns. Not only that, the bitch even told me that i have to pay an extra 450€ on top of the thousands i already paid this year in pure government tax money.
I wonoder why they need so much...

Other urls found in this thread:

merkur.de/leben/wohnen/traum-eigenheim-deutschland-bleibt-schlusslicht-zr-7331771.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

refugees

Any source?

Get a Steuerberater or become your own one. At 450 additional on top you might have slipped a Tax Class upwards. Somehow.

no ammount of money could ever make up for what you did to europe and the world.

I'm fine with every pig skinned German being milked dry to the bone for the rest of his miserable life.

Your last moments shouldnt feel nostalgic.

Everyone is fine until it starts affecting their money. It's an instant redpill. Suddenly the government isn't paying for the refugees they are.
Merkel will be gone and another country will go far right.

do you think the poor refugees and their 7 kids feed by themselves?

Since when? Can you give me a source for that?

> paying taxes

yeah, that's right bitch.

You are now a slave to the shitskins, in addition to the kikes.

And you will just bend over and take it in the ass like the faggot you are.

I'm literally shaking reading this, you've had the privilege of being in Germany for many years living the easy life, these poor refugee's who have nothing left have come to Germany for a better life and its time you let go of that easy life and work harder so THEY can experience what you've been experiencing...

Taking this sacrifice is the true red pill, pay their bills, pay for Germany's new children...

They are your future after all.

>Everyone is fine until it starts affecting their money. It's an instant redpill.
this

Don't get a Steuerberater. Just keep every restaurant bill, gas bills (if you have a company car), etc.

get the WISO Steuersparbuch software
It takes about 10 hours for the whole year but it's always worth it

G E R M O N E Y

Germany is such a hillarious inefficient debt slavery.

After having lived abroad I realized that germany is slipping into north korea tier.
Workers are overtaxed, underpaid and the rent is way too high, the costs of living are through the roof, infrastructure is SHIT, food quality is SHIT, internet is SHIT and SLOW and EXPENSIVE.

The only reason why there's no open revolution yet is because most germans still believe the lies the goverment media spreads about how the rest of the world is third world and only germany is rich.

Even thailand middle class has a higher standard of living, I couldnt believe my eyes when I was there.

Also today this LITERAL PIECE OF PROPAGANDA from the dpa.

merkur.de/leben/wohnen/traum-eigenheim-deutschland-bleibt-schlusslicht-zr-7331771.html

>Wo das Vertrauen in den Staat geringer und die sozialen Sicherungssysteme schwächer sind, bietet ein Häuschen im Alter ein Stück Sicherheit. In Deutschland funktioniert der Sozialstaat, und die gesetzliche Rente hat zumindest bislang den meisten für einen auskömmlichen Lebensabend gereich

>germans dont own property or homes, but renting is so comfy because social security

it was 23 billion for the refugees last year. That's ~2.5% of all state and federal expenses.

Just go to your Steuerberater or something. I almost flipped the table.

But they will pay back 100 euro in pension funds in the next 100 years if 3 of them manage to hold a job for 4 months

Everything except the rent is actually pretty cheap. Especially food, but i can't argue about the quality.

Daily reminder taxation is theft.

Owning property is retarded from a financial point of view

Also, what you said about the standard of living is bull. Maybe when you work in the US you will make more money and further keep more money, but you also would have to live in US, which is not worth it at all.

I will, I just read in the news that that they raised the Mindestlohn, but I'll definitely ask him

The good thing is when the money starts running dry for these fuckwit Gutmenschen. You'll see how fast they turn around once they can't afford their little smartphones and shitty Dacias anymore.

what is sarcasm?

>infrastructure is SHIT
>internet is SHIT and SLOW and EXPENSIVE.

You're living in eastern Germany, right?

germany looks like a black guy
colored it to show what I mean

Hello Schlomo

I don't care whether they use taxes to pay for the refugees or if they use the pension funds.

The pension funds are already underfunded and 20% of their money comes through taxes subsidies. So it really doenst matter

It's even beneficial because we can use it as propaganda to get them all out of our country.

No it's not. Renting and throwing your money out the window is better? Most people are fuckwits and buy above what they can afford. They want some shitty ass Neubau that they will sink their money into anyway.

I have a small house, built the 1930s in a small town. I am a Beamter so I got a loan as my wife is raising the kids. It will be paid off in the next 5 years, I have a flexible mortgage. This way when all hell breaks loose, I still can move from here as I doubt my kids will stay in this house, they iwll most likely move elsewhere.

>So apparently, from this year forward, there are no longer any tax returns.
So apparently OP is a retarded Ossi and/or just shitposts for cheap (you)s

>Everything except the rent is actually pretty cheap. Especially food, but i can't argue about the quality.
The quality of food in germany is abysmal. If you want good food you pay premium. The literal pigslop you get when you buy "cheap" stuff is something that china would feed its slave workers.

In germany its so evident the middle class is slipping away. You either pay really much for medicore to good quality food or you pay little for absolute garbage.

You can tell most people dont eat right when you sit in the subway and look at their sickly faces full of ecema and acne.

That and the mere fact that in germany microwaved food is served in restaurants boggles the mind.
That wouldnt fly even in some developing nations.
Its a mix of lazyness and obliviousnes.

Kinda hard to put this in simple terms, but having lived in several countries all over the world for several years REALLY redpilled me about the low standard of living in germany.

The biggest red pill for me was that north korean supermarkets sell german export goods like albi fruchtsaft.
I mean, how the fuck.

Thank Schultz. He is against lowering taxes and wants to use the surplus for building refugee homes, "integration" and buildin more schools for refugees... all "to give back to the people".

Roads are better in Eastern Germany

>supporting your corrupt government
>by paying taxes
lmao!
dude, start to become a kunsthändler! i rather go to some galeries and buy some fucking ugly art so i can get that stuff off my taxes
i rather have several hundred euros less in my pockets than pay the government 1 cent too much in taxes

>more taxes
Of course goy how else are you going to pay for the Holocaust?

No. Currently Munich.
Our subway is constantly broken down and most of our internet is still copper wire. You pay hunderedfold the internet prices than thailand or finland for what is essentially on somalia level.

For reference, I've also lived in Hamburg, Berlin and Hanover. The only part of germany I've never really had much interaction with is ironically east germany, so I couldnt make any statements about their quality of life.
Most east germans I've met were really strange people though.

Seriously wtf Germany. I used to look up to you guys before I came to Sup Forums. Sad!

I have also lived abroad in different countries for many years and was pretty shocked when I came back here. Holy fuck. You are 100% right that the people don't realize it because the fucking cunt-ass media is constantly telling them how awesome Germany is economically and how great everything will stay. They are fucking doomed idiots.

I am hoping the crash and burn will come sooner than later. These blind assholes deserve every bit of misery they get.

>living in a big city
>living in the san francisco of germany on top of that
thats your problem you retard.

You know how to avoid taxes ? You have to lie.

>muh money

your country is like half the size of an average US state, just go move to east germany

I was talking about building one's own house.

Still, if you rent you get basically all the rights of the owner, while not having to pay for repairs. Mortgage + repairs is way more expensive than rent.

Sure I will own my house in the end, but only when I'm old and don't need the money anyways.

>Seriously wtf Germany. I used to look up to you guys before I came to Sup Forums. Sad!

The interesting thing is that Germany could be great if it wanted to. It could deport all the illegals... even under current German laws. It could lower taxes, we have a freaking surplus! We could ban the burqa and the niqab and even the hijab in all public buildings - all fine under German laws. We could build up our military, we have the money.

It is all possible, the politicians just do not want to follow what the people want. It is like Washington D.C., just all over Germany.

You also lived in north korea?
I travel a lot, and so far, germany has indeed the worst food. Greece for example, everything tastes, it tastes, not like the vegetables here for example. I don't even have to mention difference in meat and eggs and such. Especially milk.
German standards have dropped slowly but surely, it wasn't like that in the 90's. Everyone is saving up wherever they can. And like you said, if you want FOOD, you have to pay premium.

Can confirm that the internet in GREECE is better and cheaper.

>litteral autism
>people that use subways are working class retards
wew, lad

Neuperlach here
Munich Ghetto
cannot confirm

why are german shitposts so low energy?

For the record, I've also lived in the north german and bavarian countryside.
Quality of life is highest in bavaria because at least you get some degree of regional produce.
But there's also restaurants that serve microwaved schnitzel.

I know you're trying to damage control and pretend everything is ok.
It isnt.
An important aspect of making germany great again is accepting and realizing there's huge cultural and societal issues that HAVE TO BE TALKED ABOUT.
This is not about "saving face" and "looking good on the internet" but about identifiying the issues that bring this country down and change something or at least talk about it.

Everything else is slave morality.
>nah is good massa, we have it good massa, all fine massa

Fuck off cunt

>You also lived in north korea?
No, I was there for business for a few weeks.
Can only talk pyongyang. The supermarkets had a scary ammount of german export goods, even with german labels on. Even fucking wicks Hustenbonbons.

>rent is expensive
>1 bedroom apartment in Germany is $400-500/month
>1 bedroom apartment in America is $900-1700/month
>rent is expensive

You don't know how good you have it fag

What do you mean no tax returns?
No more Lohnsteuerrückerstattung?
I dont get it, you cant just flip this paragraph from one day to another.

Where have you lived?

Anyway I would never leave Germany

>tax return
>Lohnsteuerrückerstattung

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EFFICIENT?

YOU USE 100% MORE INK AND PAPER SPACE TO SAY THE SAME THING.

What the fuck man.

They cant do this, contact a lawyer

Buiding one's own house is unnecessary and unaffordable.

Mortgage and repairs is not more expensive than rent. I know this because I have been on both sides of the coin.

If you pick a solidly built house that has been standing for at least 50 years, it will stand another 50 years. The house we moved into needed no repairs, nothing in the cellar, roof, etc. My father, who happens to be a Handwerker, re-insulated the attic because he has free time, wasn't necessary but he obliged. I've had honesty little to no repairs to this house.

You start to have a family, a little room isn't going to cut it anymore for you and even in the cheapest areas a small house for a family of 4 will cost you near 1000€ / month in rent, I'm not talking big cities now.

You can expect that your children most likely won't live in your house when they are older so it's better to get something more bescheiden and you have paid that shit off in a few years. It's idiotic when I see people who are slaves to their mortgage because they want some big ass overpriced house.

bedroom apartment in Germany is $400-500/month

for south germany? make it 800€ to 1500€

Rent in munich is 500 to 800 euro for a one bedroom appartment.
But buying 2ldk is up to half a million if you get a really cheap one.
You're looking at prices north of a million here most of the time.
Most people have to rent because if you want to be a home owner you're going in debt, heavily.
For the price of a astbestos ridden appartment in munich you can buy a mansion in florida.

Wokring on it. Oh and by the way, i paid 70€ für die Beratung.

>Where have you lived?
UK, Spain, France, Japan, Thailand, Austria, Switzerland, US, Hong Kong, Finland.

Lmao

You gotta pay your christian tax, kraut.

>Rent in munich is 500 to 800 euro for a one bedroom appartment.
where? im searching already for a year to find such cheap shit

>Switzerland
Literally a Jewish shekel trap.

You cannot generalize rent prices m8. If you compare a 100 square meter appartment in downtown Manhattan with a 100 sq meter appartment in bum fuck nowhere in Eastern Germany, it will give skewed results. It is location dependant. The local wages must also be taken into account to give an accurate desciption of the situation.

no tax returns anymore in germany? fake news. it is actually getting easier to submit your annual tax declaration.

germany sucks

Not a weeb but i decided to start learning japanese coming march.
I am thinking about a small town in japan somewhere, maybe even Hokkaido.
From your experience, how do people view foreigners there? How's quality of life? I#ve heard mixed stuff, from low-tech to high-tech to ''there's no heat'' etc. Give me a ruff sum up if you can m8.

Hasenbergl, Milbertshofen, Ebersberg, Giesing, Laim.
Giesing is getting more expensive though.
Talking absolute low end here.Like absolute shitholes.
If you want schwabing or bogenhausen you're paying mad markup.

it does right now
a lot of cut mudslim cocks
i hate my nation

please nuke us,
somebody

>German standards have dropped slowly but surely
>if you want FOOD, you have to pay premium.

Sounds like America. Sounds like your retarded Merkel is an Ameriboo and wants everything to be like America - mass immigration, fake food, and overpriced goods.

We don't even get real fruit or vegetables here. Everything is so modified that when you eat homegrown the taste difference is so noticeable you wonder what the fuck you've been eating all your life.

They also put a lot of weird chemicals and preservatives in the food here. I imagine that's why modern Americans look like such shit.

>taxes
wagecuck

Man we dont just pay one tax in germany, there are like 30+ taxes to be paid.
I was just referring to the income tax for employed poeople which is the tax that you can deduct at the end of the year.
And yes we often melt 2 or 3 words together

I have lived in the US (New York City), South Africa and Russia. The far East is unknown to me although I have passed through countries like Singapore and Malaysia.

What I have learned from living in a failed multiculti state like South Africa is this - the white don't "die", there is no "white genocide". Despite so many years of different cultures of people living alonside each other, there was no real race mixing like a lot of people on this board fear. Laws forbidding this aside, they were culturally too different.

What will happen in Germany is that the cities will become no-go areas and the whites will do as they did in South Africa, they will separate themselves and move elsewhere. They will keep moving everytime the crime goes up, the property prices go down, like in America as well. We won't disappear.

But I see there are so many deserted villages in the east. I could imagine in the future that real Germans move out there and resettle these areas as the more "exclusive" and safe part of Germany.

*rapefugees

Rate the countries in order of best to shittiest

That's still not that bad. But about on average desu. I swear these Jews work collectively. I watched the price rise over here every lease renewal for the past several years and it's increased about 70%

Free amberlance rides though.

Japan has one of the strictes immigration laws of the entire world, you wont get a resident permit longer than 5 years.

>get them all out of our country
Oh Hans, you know that won't happen

>10% of the population paying for the other 90%
>government sanctioned slavery

SA also has a huge history of racism so they are segregated. You do not have such history with your blacks and browns, your people will be much more of a gradient.

Don't get comfortable with the idea you fucking faggot, you guys need to genocide those invaders.

I'm calling offspring of Yugo expat scum or a roach of little asian persuasion

Try to get a woman with japanese heritage in any western country. If you marry her, you both have the right to move in to Japan.

This. Fuck Work when your taxes go to the next Shitskin. Im waiting for a decent paying Job, save up and then im gone.

I love my Country but im not delusional and here the Anti-Trump Sentiment is so strong, they will vote for a Schulz or Merkel just to show how much Germany rejects Populism and supports (((democracy)))

More than enough.

Why didnt you buy lipstick so you can suck some dick in the street? Its tax free

So does your filthy slav mom :^)

>Everything except the rent is actually pretty cheap. Especially food, but i can't argue about the quality.
>Especially food

BS.
When you want to eat well, it's expensive as fuck. When you don't care and are okay with putting trash into your mouth, then yes it's cheap.

How do you avoid paying those 7% or 19% tax on products? Do you have your friendly turkish food shop you go every month?

>From your experience, how do people view foreigners there? How's quality of life? I#ve heard mixed stuff, from low-tech to high-tech to ''there's no heat'' etc. Give me a ruff sum up if you can m8.
Japanese love foreigners. If you behave and speak their language they will treat very friendly.
You'll obviously never be part of them, some people struggle with that and get hostile towards the japanese.
Its called crazy gaijin syndrome. Its bullshit though.

Work life balance in japan is better than in germany, because the quality of live generally is much higher than in germany.
Because no matter how hard japanese work, they have a more convenient life.
Public transportation is on spot. 24 hour convenience stores, after work izakaya bars everywhere.
So to compensate for high ammounts of work there is a unbelievable ammount of social conveniences.

And lets not kid ourselves, the times of working from 8 to 4 in germany are over too.
So while in germany after you come home somewhen at 7 or 8 theres only time for either warmed up ravioli or pizza and kebab, which is disgusting.
In japan its common to check into a izakaya or soup/teriyaki/etc stall and have a bite with your coworkers after work.

So the balance is better.
That's even true for thailand by the way.
Thailand is becomming a south east asian japan very rapidly.

Thats is why i will leave germany as soon as i collected the benefits of being in germany.

nice trips
kek has spoken

has to go and suck some dick

Japan > Thailand > US > Switzerland > Austria > Finland > Hong Kong > Spain > France > UK > Germany
I've also travelled quite a bit, but tourism is always a different thing

double doubles for truth

what benefits?

>No, I was there for business for a few weeks.
>Can only talk pyongyang. The supermarkets had a scary ammount of german export goods, even with german labels on. Even fucking wicks Hustenbonbons.

wtf
I really want to go there at some point.