Brunhilde Pomsel dies aged 106

Secretary of Goebbels dead. In 2011, she confessed of having “a bit of a guilty conscience” but professed that she had known nothing of the murder of 6 million Jews during the Holocaust — the “matter of the Jews,” as she termed it — until after the war was over and she was told by Western officials about it.

“Everything that is beautiful is also tainted,” she said. “And whatever seems horrible at first, also has its bright side. Nothing’s black and white. There’s always a bit of gray in everything.”

RIP Brunhilde, press F for respect

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/wwyl5p4stattbqm/richard-coudenhove-kalergi-praktischer-idealismus.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

F

F.

F

F

F

Nazi scum.

Rot in hell, Nazi bitch.

F

Good goys

Good night, sweet princess.

Kikes or Shabbos?

>she confessed of having “a bit of a guilty conscience”

I hope she found peace. She shouldn't have blamed herself.

It wasn't her fault some of them got away.

F

F

F

If he were Australian, he would be an Abbos Goy

Is this shitposting or real? Can't tell.

Bet she took some good Soviet dick.

To have been apart of the march through Soviet occupied Europe. Brings a tear to my eye.

Underrated.

Oh Poor Gobbi, hes so bored, lets murder 6 milion people it will be fun!

Fuck Nazis
fuck germans
fuck racist white people

right on brother, fuck these nazi, traitorous faggots.

most of those nazi bitched travelles to africa etc. and got fucked by multiple africans. There is a famous story of one nazi bitch who got impregnated by africans
nazi bitches love black cock

>she was told by Western officials about it.
What a surprise, they did come up with the lie after the war afterall.

F

pls source? so hot to imagine

Ah communists.

Why is it that you hate yourselves so?

Kill yourself cuckold

Jews are monsters.

>hard working good woman
>dies too early

Good night, sweet princess.

Pot calling the kettle black.

F

>professed that she had known nothing of the murder of 6 million Jews

Of course not, because it didn't fucking happen.

professed that she had known nothing of the murder of 6 million Jews during the Holocaust — the “matter of the Jews,” as she termed it — until after the war was over and she was told by Western officials about it.

>until after the war was over and she was told by Western officials about it.

>she was told by Western officials about it.

She was the personal secretary of the head propagandist for the third Reich you guys. If the holocaust was real this woman would have known about it

Come on Bruce now a not the timw

F

F

>respect
>to a woman

How about no.Only woman a man is supposed to respect is his mother. For all I know she was a backstabbing bitch who wanted to get irl (you)s

Just poo in the loo some more, Pajet.

F

No disrespect here m8, just wondering why didn't she speak up about the fakeness of holohoax. I mean if the old jewish hags can lie all about how they were nearly turned to soap, why didn't she say how she was the personal secretary of a key figure in reich and still never heard of any concentration camps ?

Please dont post your pwrsonal fantasies

that's racist

this guy

>Brunhilde
This name makes me ULTRA hard.

KALERGI BOOK FOUND ON HOW HE WILL GENOCIDE EUROPEANS, WRITTEN IN GERMAN

mediafire.com/file/wwyl5p4stattbqm/richard-coudenhove-kalergi-praktischer-idealismus.zip