The Italians are at it AGAIN!

"'Don't worry. Keep calm. You are safe."

youtube.com/watch?v=2hysC6PMSHs

The Italian cuckguard saves invading migrant savages from a (((sinking))) boat, in what is now an everyday activity for the biggest pusses in the whole of Europe. And Italians still don't give a shit.

>buh-but the big bad EU will fine us if we don't do it
>i-it's not just us, why are we getting all the blame?

That's a lot of Syrians.

>buh-but the big bad EU will fine us if we don't do it
>i-it's not just us, why are we getting all the blame?
You already know the answers, why bother starting the thread anyway?

Okay let's just pretend it's not happening so your feels don't get hurt then Mario.

>uh-but the big bad EU will fine us if we don't do it
Isn't it true though? I remember someone posted an article about it some time ago. Or am I wrong?

Italians prefer importing African invaders since they have territorial waters stretching to the Libyan coast.

For you

That man has a very calming voice.

Yeah it's true but the point is they're completely passive about it and don't put an ounce of pressure on their government to show any resistance.

Why the fuck do you ship them to Europe, not registering them (breaking the Dublin regulation) and then send them on their way up north?

Why? They are picked up like 10 miles from the coast of NA, if their boat sinks just pick them up and ship them back. If we keep picking them up like that they will just keep coming and if you save them a few miles of the coast they won't even need boats.

Oh don't worry, i can take it, i just don't understand what you're expecting out of this when you preclude the answers from the beginning

Sup Forums ain't a news site buddy.

I know it's fighting a losing battle but I haven't given up on Europe yet like most Italians.

So let's not post any news and talk about it then? Nice logic fatso.

Its not for youtuber circlejerks either. The mods on pol are shit eating kids

The fuck luigi!?

>Why the fuck do you ship them to Europe, not registering them (breaking the Dublin regulation) and then send them on their way up north?
Because we don't want them here but we are still forced to rescue them so we do half of the job and don't register them so they fuck off to the north where they are given gibs
>They are picked up like 10 miles from the coast of NA, if their boat sinks just pick them up and ship them back
Libya doesn't have a government right now so can't do that
By the way Sweden is one of the countries volunteering ships to the rescue operation, your ships go 10 miles from Africa, rescue niggers and bring them to Italy instead of Sweden, if it were up to me i wouldn't let any ship get here, if you want to rescue them you bring them to your country, i don't care if Sweden is 3000km away by sea

Should've let them drown like rats

Maybe this way eurocucks will understand. Europe fine us because we don't help them coming here? Good, we them and place how many we can on trains to other nations. Enjoy your diversity

Yeah

>By the way Sweden is one of the countries volunteering ships to the rescue operation, your ships go 10 miles from Africa
I know, absolute madness.

At least half of Italian population would have done that. Unfortunately, our actual (((government))) doesn't mirror national feelings.

Effective policy would be saving them and bringing them back to the coast of Libia. But IF europe doesn't PAY us to do it, or AUTHORIZE us to do it, can't do

your women just cant get enough black dicks. its so hot to imagine cute petite sweden women, blonde, blue eyed getting stretcher by bbc

don't pretend like you wouldn't be using your shiny new carrier to do the same shit if you had to deal with the same situation, mr 87%

We can't send them back to Libya, Libya is at war now, you can't send them back to a country at war.

Libya is in a civil war for years, and there is no sign this war will ever end.
I wonder who is behind all this situation.

You see, you don't rescue any of them and they catch on that they can't come.

It's simple.

You don't feed wild animals.

No, you fire at them and pretend you never saw anything

Most of those will try to go to Britain and other countries. Enjoy.