OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this real?

>another shitty leaf thread

> not the Korean dmz

Americans have problem with anchor babies.
Why not just make the law such that, only if the parent has papers, then the baby can get papers.

That would defeat the entire problem with anchor babies.

DAS RAAAYCISS THO

It's in the Consitution so it would need an amendment to overturn.

We should just give them Texas back in exchange for not sending any more. Win-win.

>lose your second largest state land mass wise and resource/economic wise
>win win
Just annex mexico, all of it, and declare it the spanish state of america were these spics can then promptly return to.

Based Israel being our greatest ally yet again

No, give them Cali.

>its legit

fuck that bastard is worming his way into the Right
at least some Lefties will jump on him (and hopefully his snakes)

bibi is a republican first. dude is more aligned with american neo con ideas than Israeli Zionism. double agent

do you yahoo

OY VEY CAN YOU SEE

ftfy

>fuck that bastard is worming his way into the Right
Netanyahu is one of the most right wing leaders in the world.

If a left wing government EVER gets into power in Israel then they'll open their ass cheeks for the Palestinians and Israel will be destroyed.

Israelis literally have a life or death situation on their hands every election seeing as the 2nd biggest party believes in peace and love and sucking Palestinian cock.

I don't think the other kikes will be too happy about this.

Hopefully they destroy each other.

>Sup Forums needs to agree with a jew who also controls the US

hahahahahahahaha

surprised you're allowed on here azizam

twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089

go fuck ya mumma lebbo skum

Why is the left so anti-semitic? Can't you people just open up your cold dead hearts and accept their friendship?

Better plan, napalm the entire Mexican nation.

And I used American money to do it.

Thanks goys.

Hahaha

This Tweet is worth gold. Every Time a Cuck says Walls dont work rub it under their nose.

Why are American media Jews vehemently opposed to the wall, yet Israel is actually supporting us on this?

True, but why are Jews so publicly divided on this?

Bibi first said Hitler dindu nuffin, now he cucks the american leftie jews with that Tweet. Its almost like he is /ourguy/

Daily Reminder that actual israelists are right-winged and based as fuck. They just want their own little place to live in. It's the globalist jews that want to control and crush western civilization you have to be careful with.

>True, but why are Jews so publicly divided on this?
They always play both sides. My Guess is that the right wing jews are seeing that if current trends continue their allies (most white countries) will no longer be allies or turn against them.

The Leftie Jews have much more Power outside Israel though so i guess there is the divide

After everything that has happened the past 3 days if there is a single goy that supports Jews should be gassed

There's a big difference between occupation and building a wall. Mexicans have human rights, Mexico has rights as a country. Palestine has no rights. Any baby can build a wall around people with no rights.

Maybe the Jews are in the middle of their own secret civil war between left and right.

This guy has the funniest last name.

I really want to hear a Swede say it in a really thick accent.

BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT

OI VEY CAN YOU SEE

Texas fought and won its independence from Mexico without any assistance from the US government and it would do it again 30 seconds after Mexico assumed control.

Instead of the battles of San Jacinto and The Alamo, we'd have the battle of the whataburger and the Battle of the Astrodome. Or the Battle of I-35, where the Mexican army is bogged down in traffic and gets picked off one by one extremely slowly.

>battles of whataburger, astrodome and I-35
Kek

>142 miles is the same as nearly 2000 miles

Also reaffirming Trump is a Jew puppet.

The wall is going to be a costly boondoggle to pump up construction companies that are friends with Trump.

I'm all for border control but the wall will do nothing but cost us tax dollars. Every plan Trump has for "Mexico" to pay for it just ends up costing Americans.

>It's in the Consitution so it would need an amendment to overturn.
This isn't entirely correct. The Supreme Court ruled in Wong Kim Ark that the children of legal residents must be granted citizenship based on the 14th Amendment.

At some point in the early 20th century, the State Department expanded this to include all people born in the United States, regardless of the status of their parents. This may not have been necessary to satisfy the requirements of the 14th Amendment. No case has gone to the Supreme Court in which an illegal immigrant sued for their child to be granted citizenship because it has never been necessary due to the changes by the State Department. If the State Department were to change this rule to more narrowly constrict birthright citizenship, a new case would be brought by someone with standing (e.g. someone engaging in birth tourism) and we'd get a final verdict.

I'm a leftie who comes here to check the temp, but I gotta say.. as much as Israel as a concept disgusts me, and as much as I consider it a fundamentally criminal state, a band of violent robbers- if you look at it crassly there are two ways the state of Israel could, theoretically, survive. Either they make peace with the muzzies in the region (never ever) or they grow stronk and just bully the fuck out of the muzzies. As immoral as that may be in and of itself it is the only logical choice and while I'm not with drumpf in his stated support of increased israeli settlements, it still is the only thing that makes sense to do other than just give up on the whole country.

The travel ban doesn't affect the internet.

WHAT SO PROUDLY WE HAILED

lol and make it that the law goes into order after 8 months. would rally the hordes

in this time of need can I just say that in my experience Iranians are some top notch people and it's really americas loss

>inb4 whadup mohammed
no, but I have met a couple and they're good people with sound values

>Mexicans March up I35
>Wiped out by overpass

Stay off 35 kids

OP is a faggot.

Sage goes in all fields.

Because the amendment made after the civil war to cover slaves and southerners is fucking us. Its a constitutional ement that says anyone born here is a citizen. Don't even remember the requirements to modify the constitution but its fucking high. 2/3 senators 2/3 house even the govs are involved somehow I think.

>confirms that Trump and his supporters are zionist shills after all.

>The irony, pol itself is the JIDF after all.

Sup Forums now a Jewish board
TOP KEK

Beni is real and based. He's killed more muzzlims than Allah.

>top notch people
>islamic republic

Pick one, niggerfaggot.

The states can order a constitutional amendment if 2/3rds sign a petition for it, overruling the senate AND the house

That's really the only option, since the house and senate are not supermajority repub, but the states legistures are really close (32 repub of 34 needed)

I always though it was "Jose can you see" lel

>not Oy Vey can you see
Missed oppertunity there leaf

We're the Jews behind the Jews.

You would have to amend the 14th Amendment of the Constitution which is very difficult. The amendment was originally made to give niggers rights after the Civil War because people kept saying they weren't technically citizens even though they were born here. It just eventually came back to bite us in the ass.
>helps niggers
>gets fucked over