Be ass hurt aussie during ww2

>be ass hurt aussie during ww2
>see that american service members in my country are treated better then me
>australian women flock to the BAC (big american cock)
>one day we aussie men have had enough and decide to leave our cuck sheds to take our country back
>try to show american men who the boss is
>get btfo hard
where were you when you found out australians are actually the biggest cucks?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane#/media/File:Slq_picqld-2003-02-03-14-42.jpg_U.S.MPs_brisbane.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JClYkkcwLaw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sorry wrong link en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane

From 1942 until 1945 during the Pacific War, up to one million U.S. military personnel, which included around ------100,000 African-Americans------, were stationed at various locations throughout eastern Australia.

Found the problem

The Americans had the chocolates, the ice-cream, the silk stockings and the dollars. They were able to show the girls a good time, and the Australians became very resentful about the fact that they'd lost control of their own city.

—Sergeant Bill Bentson, U.S. Army

(((chocolates)))

Of major concern was the fact that U.S. military pay was considerably higher than that of the Australian military[4] and U.S. military uniforms were seen as more appealing than those of the Australians. This resulted in U.S. servicemen not only enjoying greater success in their pursuit of the few available women but also led to many Americans marrying Australian women, facts greatly resented by the Australians. In mid-1942, a reporter walking along Queen Street counted 152 local women in company with 112 uniformed Americans, while only 31 women accompanied 60 Australian soldiers

kek

>Divide and conquer

Fuck off Kikeberg falseflag. Anglos united

back when america was white. it was actually a pretty good country

>only Queensland decided to put up a fight

Other than that we all know McArthur based himself in Brisbane for a while. Kudos for the war effort though things were pretty shit back then.

You know, this is more a tale of americans being shitty friends.

Australian writer Margaret Scott who, along with her American husband, had been assaulted in Edward Street during the riot, has stated that several U.S. servicemen were beaten to death and one shot in the fighting, but there are no official records supporting this claim.[2]

Friendly reminder we used you burgers as fertilizer and got away with it.

>t. people who have tried to destroy western civilization countless times

>big
>American cock
Pick 1

the only thing i dont agree with was mcarthur thought australian men weren't great fighters but that isnt true at all you aussies know how to fight and i respect that

Can't blame a girl for trying

>UK
Please you faggots had to come begging america to save your asses from the enternal kraut

What really happened
>auspies start fighting americucks
>americucks shoot abd kill one worker because he can't handle the bantz
>riot ensues, auspies don't kill people because they don't need guns

> Americans can't handle the bants: The Battle.

Kek.

>mfw we did the heavy lifting so you could take the glory
Nice way to divert topic, u mad Yankeeboi? Mad because my superior uncut 9inch BBC (BIG BRITISH COCK) stealing yo wimmin??
I've claimed one of yours for the british empire while you sit back and watch as she's bred by my superior virile British seed

Basically this.

This video sums up every American ITT
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JClYkkcwLaw

>Emphasis on virile.

Silence Bruce.

>which included around 100,000 African-Americans
BLACKED

Lol Holy fuck

That's New York, m8.

Reminder to everyone in the thread not to feed the division

they want whites to fight whites. That was WW2 as a whole, and that's what killed the Nazis: Whites fighting whites through Jewish manipulation in the background

If you're looking for lighthearted bantz take it to Sup Forums, Sup Forums is a board of white unity

The guy who blasted a bunch of you cucks with his shotgun got off Scott free.

>the American custom of "caressing girls in public" was seen as offensive to the Australian morals of the day
>"They're overpaid, oversexed, and over here"
>12,000 australian females married Americans, many of whom were black

American women crave BAC (Big Australian Cock) and you mobility scooter riding sharters will never admit this cold hard truth

Funny because I've never met anyone in Brisbane with a America Gi grandfather or father. I wonder if they took their partners back to the u.s.

Can confirm, My GF is American.

Women are traitorous whores for the most part what's there to discuss?

meanwhile all i had to do in america was talk, and slags would fawn over my accent.

Same here mate.

Matilda got so much American dick she could waltz no more.

Yeah. We used more of your women as cumdumpsters though, M8...

>this cucks the australian

>>Sup Forums

>Be Americans
>Harras an Australian
>His mates back him up
>Run off to your little cuck shed to hide
>Grab guns
>Shoot at them

Holly fucking shit.

American honor BTFO

Loe and behold, burgers make shit fertilizer.

>be Australian
>walking to local fizzy drink bar with my girlfriend, because we can't drink beer here in 1942
>suddenly tall 6'3 American soldier and his buddies start walking by us
>my girlfriend's mouth is slightly open, there's a bit of drool coming out, and her eyes can't leave the American soldier
>her legs are noticeably distressed, and she's fidgeting them as well walk.
>American soldier notices and smirks
>he asks us if we want to join them at the nearby bar
>explain I can't drink alcohol as a soldier
>he says that's fine, he'll show my girlfriend a fun time and return her in no time
>she doesn't call til the next morning, says she wants to breakup, hangs up the phone and I never see her again
F-f-f-fuck off guys, w-w-we're full

desu i've thought about this a lot and decided it's okay because you're white, america.

Wtf I hate Zionists now

>, and the American custom of "caressing girls in public" was seen as offensive to the Australian morals of the day.
OP isn't even exaggerating, kek

>Australian women will fuck for chocolate and ice-cream

All because I stole your Wimmin Yankeeboi

there was a well known nfl team visiting this place sometime in 80s.

As the story goes, they got out of line in one of the well known nightclubs.

Got their shit kicked in hard. Never came back.

True story. I know the guys who bitch slapped your steroid heroes.

>According to authorities, up to 20 brawls a night were occurring between Australian and American servicemen.
You Aussies just can't handle the bantz irl

>be America
>Post on Sup Forums
>Be unfunny
W-W-WE'RE WHITE!

Nah I've been to America, your "bantz" are childish Edgy shock value shite.

>Americans can't throw hands so they grab their guns
Classic

Roos get laid easily in Burger.
Burgers get laid easily in Roo.

Sounds like we really are perfect allies.

>America white

Hahahahhahahahaa

This.

I talk to the online and their banter substitute includes something from the following:

>Odd combination of words that form an insult e.g douche canoe
>Misc edgy shit e.g Yeah yeah, fucking niggers amirite guys
>Awkward shit that by their own admitting they would never say to most fellow Americans e.g yeah us southerners love slurping up dad's big cummies"
>Fuck off fagit
>emus

Actually pretty funny imo. Just not exactly masterful.

I actually fucking love Americans.

>>Be unfunny

it was pretty good for an american post.

i liked the part where her legs were noticeably distressed.

what does that mean anyway.

>what does that mean anyway.

It doesn't really mean anything.

I can't be immersed into the main characters story if I'm left wondering what's happening right before my figurative eyes.

I'd give it a 7/10 for imagination, but I just didn't feel like I was "in" the world set up by the author, as colorful and emotional as it may have been.

But that's not true. Women know Aussie men stink like sweat all the time, have skin cancer moles all over the back and necks and are literally dumb as fuck. Their accents are the least attractive in the world, by a large margin. They're only good enough at pouring drinks for us, but that's it.

Also I'm looking forward to fucking them all over for an advantageous trade deal very soon. Daddies coming boys.

>Women know Aussie men stink like sweat all the time, have skin cancer moles all over the back and necks and are literally dumb as fuck. Their accents are the least attractive in the world, by a large margin. They're only good enough at pouring drinks for us, but that's it.

>Literally the absolute stereotype of the one person in Australia that can't afford to travel

Spotted the perpetual basement dweller who's reality is Sup Forums memes.

CTR's little divide and conqueror escapade paying for whatever your mother asks of you, faggot?

>Their accents are the least attractive in the world, by a large margin.

perhaps to a brit, but i put them at the top, with some british accents 2nd but other british accents down with the most retarded of american accents.

kek

Nah m8, remember youre the dregs and criminal scum of this kingdom and as such will eternally be there for us to cuck as and when is necessary.

Should have killed more; military men are meant to die

See! We were full even back then!

They will not divide us!

What's this deal that fucks us?

i have no clue about those stories.

one i wrote here is a first hand and it did happen.

So i conclude that is seems hollywood is full of shit. And steroids don't really help much in real situation.

>Nah m8, remember youre the dregs and criminal scum of this kingdom and as such will eternally be there for us to cuck as and when is necessary.

>more Sup Forums memes

So we didn't develop our banter from you... Maybe the aborigines are the real word smiths.

>A flukd dat bitch right ov in da willunwuddgi downa waya dapto corrborie bu sum fukin wyte cunt com up an i sey eye mayt cum ere you got somfin onya noss maat an i cum ovah an i clock up nurramwagga style on the ground, my blek fukin knucle ya bong cunt

You'll see soon enough cunt

No surprise really, these are the same cucks that lost to the TURKROACH in Gallipoli.

Kek

He thinks the new post Brexit trade deal will screw us somehow despite the fact that there is no precedence for this and our current government aren't actually as retarded as theirs.

>While American GI's were sleeping with the Australian's Wives...

ALso SIX FUCKING CAPTCHAS TO POST WTF IS THIS SHITE

Australia and Americans are proof that colonialism was a mistake.

>>the American custom of "caressing girls in public" was seen as offensive to the Australian morals of the day.

Grabbing her by the pussy has always been part of our culture.

Have you ever seen a chav?

Mix an Anglo with the local wildlife and an American or Australian is born.

beady eyed anglos

OP is a CIA nigger

Australia and USA are anglo bros 4 ever

Yeah. We don't get them. We have a much larger gene pool. There were the first feral animals from England, many of which were down in the dumps working class people sent there for menial bullshit. After everything was set up, there was immigration from the motherland, and some from other European countries. All people who were willing to do hard work. Then came the wars, and our gene pool kinda weakened what with all of the able bodied and fit men being eager to fight (this actually lowered our average height for years). After the second war, we got thousands of high skilled Germans over, and later, (and I shit you not) specifically selected people from the Baltic. Only the whitest looking ones were allowed.

>Another concern was the way the Australian military was viewed by America's high command. Douglas MacArthur had already expressed a low opinion of Australian troops, who were then fighting along the Kokoda Track. Though Australia was bearing the brunt of the land war in New Guinea by itself, MacArthur would report back to the United States on "American victories", while Australian victories were communicated to the United States as "American and Allied victories". Americans' general ignorance of Australia, and American perceptions that Australians lacked a certain "get-up-and-go", also soured relations.

Likewise Australians also looked down upon the fighting qualities of Americans; most considered the Americans an inferior fighting force who seemed all glitz and brashness. This feeling towards the Americans would be furthered during the Battle of Buna, where Australian troops bore the brunt of the fighting due to American "inactivity", and Sanananda, the final victory. Buna, the fourth major Allied victory in New Guinea, was presented not only as the first major victory but an American one. Sanananda, an Australian victory, was presented as merely a mopping-up operation. The Americans would not acknowledge that Australians won the critical battles of Milne Bay, Kokoda and Gona, were largely responsible for the victory at Buna, and were "overwhelmingly" responsible for victory at Sanananda.[7] Australians often regarded the U.S. soldiers as boasting how they, and they alone, saved Australia.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane

WW2 Americans sounded alpha as fuck. What happened to the current generation?

+1

((()))

Australia had the men who were fucking lining up to go and fight in the war while the Americans pussy footed around it. They were the ones in frilly cloths getting paid a fortune. They were the ones who turned up when the fighting was near done.

Australian soldiers have a reputation for a reason.

>inb4 some autistic basement dweller who "spekas to military blokes all of the time" or even ore unbelievably "was in the army" makes a shitty joke.

>The intersection was filled with rings of Australians beating up GIs,

>More than 20 were injured.

U.S. Army Sergeant Bill Bentson, who was present on both nights, recalled how he was amazed to see "Americans flying up in the air."

>you're not wrong mate, had a great uncle who was a major and he said they would turn to water when shots rang off

Yep, that's why we shot a bunch of you. Got off scott free, too since we owned you.

really sizzles my sausage

>Get beaten up
>Pull out a gun

>Get destroyed on the internet
>Make unfunny rebuttals and repeat yourselves because you can't do anything else

You've inherited your vagina's and slow minds from your GIs it seems.

During WWII in Australia, you could say:
Australians bleed while Americans breed!

An info bomb shortly after Hillary lost promised that CTR would return, but would employ new tactics and strategies in light of CTR's failure with Sup Forums. The new and improved CTR would be more subtle and try to press the envelope and change the dialogue slowly, by degrees.

Instead what we've gotten is hamfisted, brute force tactics like this thread and dozens of others from Brock's new Cocksucking Crew. Evidently they have so much money, and Brock is such a moron, that all ideas of subtlety are out the window.

Anywho, this is a divide and conquer thread, as correctly noted.

Behave accordingly.

Fuck off, Cocksuckers.

Anglos united.

Around 400k Americans died in wwii. Maybe 40k Aussies. Pussies we were not. Americans were sent to the meat grinder. My grampa killed japs in close quarters combat. Don't say they just turned up when there wasn't anything left to do. Aussie and American men were both tough s.o.b.s

that's right, we roll the nickles around here.

Maybe the Aussies should have manned up and defended their country from the japs instead fucking deploying halfway around the world to fight the Germans at the behest of their masters in England.

But I guess Aussie men didn't mind little yellow gangbangs if the Japs invaded, like what they did to all those Dutch women.

Fair enough.

But for the record I've said I loved Americans in this thread, and my remarks are aimed specifically at a few autists ITT.

Bad shitpost.

The Greatest Generation's offsprings were the Boomer cucks

Why would they want their kids in shitty New Zealand?