Considers himself redpilled

>considers himself redpilled
>still eats processed food

Ok, son

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RY6vvKJGsqg
her.ie/life/the-20-friendliest-countries-in-the-world-have-been-announced/309937
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I might go to Uganda for work. How is it?

I don't eat processed foods or any sugar, but I also don't eat dirt.

Great weather, cheap fresh and organic fruit and veg, friendly people (very low nigger population, Ugandans are the white people of Africa), hot chicks who will suck your dick just for being white

You'll love it

Why would anyone want to go to Uganda?

Thanks!

Looks tasty

You have food in uganda ?

Yeah, and it's better than spurgos

Don't listen to him English Teacher! Uganda is literally THE nigger country of Africa. Mud huts, pillaging tribe rapists, the entire package.

>Considers himself redpilled
>not a vegetarian to avoid hormone pumped meats.

Wew lad.

Watch "Empire of Dust"

>still eats cooked food

Don't you guys eat crackers made of dirt?

>he thinks the Democratic Republic of Congo is Uganda

Both are shitholes filled with violent canabal vermin

All joking aside, this is the real reason to be not only vegetarian but vegan. A significant chunk of (somewhere around 30% as I recall) of the overall pesticide exposure of Americans is due to dairy products. If you can find clean meat and animal products then by all means eat it but your odds of doing so in America are rather slim.

>still eats food

wew lad, see through the matrix and survive on code, your real body out there get plenty of nutrient-paste from our machine overlords.

woah

I actually eat very few animal products, unless it's say eggs or milk that's already in the food i'm making.

I'm here just for your flag, but out of curiosity, in Uganda, do you eat raw, unprocessed human meat?

sage your shitty slide unproductive thread

youtube.com/watch?v=RY6vvKJGsqg

I think this guy cooks it first

Says the guy from the shitty unproductive country

Sounds comfy

>Nigger population not lower than Mauritius.

Can anyone give me a diet plan for around 4k calories that is not processed food for a poor student?

they have google street view in uganda, so you can see for yourself

Neat

If you come, I recommend trying to live in Kololo as that's the most upmarket part.

Oh boy, two more for the collection

dude, he's complaining about the fact that he can't eat white people who weren't fed a western diet of processed (awesome) food.

>(very low nigger population, Ugandans are the white people of Africa),

where are the proofs

her.ie/life/the-20-friendliest-countries-in-the-world-have-been-announced/309937

Here you go :)

Meat, milk and honey

>Here you go :)

wow, what a list.