Trump seeking to destroy the EU

Trump's new ambassador to the EU was on TV and was asked why he wanted the job when he is an open critic of it. He said the following:

>Interviewer: I mean you’re clearly not a great fan of Brussels or these bureaucrats like Juncker.

>Ambassador: Well, I had in a previous year a diplomatic post where I helped to bring down the Soviet Union, so maybe there’s another union that needs a little taming.

>Interviewer: What do you think of Mr Juncker?

>Ambassador: Well Mr Juncker was a very adequate mayor of some city in Luxembourg and maybe he should go back and do that again.

>Ambassador: President Trump doesn’t like an organisation that is supranational, that is unelected, that is against nationhood, where the bureaucrats run amok and that is not frankly a proper democracy.

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/28/delingpole-donald-trump-is-going-to-make-the-european-union-history/

archive.is/zNiXi

The USA is suddenly going to be turning all of its influence in Europe against the EU.

How long do you think it has left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6F7QSGRqAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

absolutely based

Fuck yes.

SHUT IT DOWN

Wonderful stuff. The EU worms have eye-twitches after hearing such brutal truths

>Well Mr Juncker was a very adequate mayor of some city in Luxembourg and maybe he should go back and do that again.

It's coming, lads

EU BTFO

trump is a globalist shill

he's just riling up the entire world with his entry ban trying to go from only germany and sweden being refugee welcome cucks to the entire world

The cucks in the thread will ready their eager lips to suck Donald Trump's wrinkly old man cock -- based Donald Trump fighting for nationalism across Europe! In truth, the EU's protectionist policy are better for its members at the expense of the USA. It's a closed market so corrupt US corporations can't flog their poisoned merchandise. Of course Donald Trump wants to destroy the EU, and he wants to place Europe under the thumb of corporate America hegemony.

But hey, memes lol xD

How will she reply to this one, lads?

What's his endgame?

>Well Mr Juncker was a very adequate mayor of some city in Luxembourg and maybe he should go back and do that again

Salty remainer deteced

Thank you, Amerifats. This is the least you have to pay back for having deposed Mussolini.

Stay comfy lads, a new world order is taking shape, or rather, the return of the true old world order is coming back.

Why are remainers triggered so easily?

Burn it all down

He wants America to be the East West Axis again

>Well Mr Juncker was a very adequate mayor of some city in Luxembourg and maybe he should go back and do that again.

I voted in favour of Brexit. Don't pretend you understand anything, you uneducated dipshit. Your knowledge of history is "LOL DEUS VULT TAKE CONSTANITOPLE Xd".

I can taste your salt through the screen.

>Don't pretend you understand anything, you uneducated dipshit. Your knowledge of history is "LOL DEUS VULT TAKE CONSTANITOPLE Xd"

Alright leaf take off the proxy.

How DO they choose EU higher ups?

You realize one of the tax havens for us companies is an eu member state, you fucking moron?

How can one president do so much so fast?
How did we go SO RIGHT?

But really though, it amazes me how much hes doing in such a stupid little amount of time. He's already done more than some presidents accomplish in years.

At this rate he's going to run out of campaign promises.

Please save us

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

We are going to see an american version of Farage. I hope he has the same bantz that old Nige had.

Thanks mr Trump !

meme
meme
retarded
meme

Wow, man. Truly the right wing are intellectual powerhouses of argumentation! It's just those libtards who hurl buzzwords about! Truly truly! Absolutely pathetic.

>y-you are just meming and using b-buzzwords!

HahahahahahaHAHA

Only Geert can save us now

Not an argument

The elected political parties of a nation make their pics and then the local parliament votes yay or nay.

>this tangentially related issue invalidates the broader one
WOW MY NOGGING IS JOGGING (am i memeing correctl you guize ?? xD)

Of course USA would want a fragmented Europe, it's been the one thing helping it become the new world leader and superpower since WWI.
I for one would be glad with having EU fall and get back every proper nation-state standing for itself. Before the whole EU nonsense started to kick in everything was perfectly fine and west Europe had the wealthiest and most peaceful decades in its whole history.

Yeah, I already surmised this about Trump and Bannon, which is why I memed so hard last year not only for Brexit but also for Trump (Bannon). Because it's all to the end of breaking the EU and saving Europe.

And it's all going according to plan.

don't know what's gonna happen if he succeeds but I'm curious just to see what it's gonna be liek.

Hopefully with a fatal heart attack.

Seriously why do you niggers support this guy? Hes a Zionist cuck

god speed

we need all the help that we can get

> an organisation that is supranational, that is unelected, that is against nationhood, where the bureaucrats run amok and that is not frankly a proper democracy.
All of these are right said...

Also - we love Trump for his #TerroristBan (called muslim ban?), because it will be a huge precedent. If he succeeds, it will be a good-by for Merkel the Traitor, for Izrael Schulz and all other traitors of European people...

>It's a closed market so corrupt US corporations can't flog their poisoned merchandise

My Britbong friends, Is this actually what remainers believe?
Surely no one can be so brainwashed in the age of free information that they actually believe shit like that, right?

Now that's just spreading mass hysteria. Trump's just this guy you know?

Besides it's Brexit that should be concentrated on for when the UK leaves the EU, the EU should have a plan in place to keep going. Trump is thousands of miles away in comparison to Brexit.

> Priorities, Monsiuer, priorities.

YYEESSSSS. It feels so good.

Seriously Julius Evola never would have dared dreamed things would go this way again. It's a fucking miracle.

OH! HE'S A LITERAL FUCKING GOD-SENT SAINT FROM HEAVEN!
OOOH!
23RER[
ER

i cant fucking believe there are poles who oppose the EU

TRIGGERED TRIGGERED SALTY TRIGGERED NOT AN ARGUMENT TRIGGERED EPIN LEL EPIN KEK TRIGGERED SALTY

Literally explain how American-led corporate globalism is better than EU protectionism, which is closer to nationalism than Trump. All you can do is spout memes. The EU fucked up with immigration, but you think the corporations who'll the world are any less in favour of open borders? You cannot make any arguments. All you can do is spout memes. Kys, retards.

I agree with the things you said. But why did you vote Brexit then?

Right shut down this shitty money soaking hellhole, every country should be independent again.

Nuke Germany & France, please.

>call someone retarded
>starts arguing the same point they just made beforehand

kys

Whoever is against the EU is my friend,we were still being exploited by the US when we were in the EU for decades anyway.

>>Ambassador: Well Mr Juncker was a very adequate mayor of some city in Luxembourg and maybe he should go back and do that again.

Well said

youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU

oh baby

>Fuck yes.

>All you can do is spout memes
How hypocritical. Stay butt blasted. Don't reply to me ever again.

There's no point of protectionism if you aren't going to protect your native populations, and the EU refuses to compromise or adjust. And the ultimate aim of the EU is undoubtedly to make one superstate out of the states, and I'm British, not European. That doesn't mean I'll cheerlead the U-turn these dipshits haven't realised Donald Trump is doing on "the false song of globalism," which he is now picking up singing right where Obummer left off.

>TRIGGERED TRIGGERED SALTY TRIGGERED NOT AN ARGUMENT TRIGGERED EPIN LEL EPIN KEK TRIGGERED SALTY
wew lad

>you share a board with 16 year olds who think they're knowledgeable and enlightening figures who see the world as it truly is because a Sup Forums infograph explained it to them
absolutely wew

I mean, you have Bannon with Trump and Flynn, equipped with Mattis and Pence, with Farage advising unofficially, plus a new friendship with Russia as well as all the rising European nationalists connecting up...

It's a worldwide, memetic conspiracy to break globalism and establish a new mulipolar paradigm of reactionary nationalism, of which we are a part of, and it's actually fucking happening...

Nice pasta

PLEASE DO

God bless Trump

What the fuck is your disability?

Our mere memes are going to reshape history, you clueless, unimaginative cunt.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

>Ambassador: Well Mr Juncker was a very adequate mayor of some city in Luxembourg and maybe he should go back and do that again.

Says the guy working for an old fart who's famous for his cameo in "Home Alone II".

Rough times ahead for our unelected unknowns in Bruxelles.

>chat shit
>no actual argument, just shitposting
>claim to be more knowledgeable and intelligent
>literally no evidence of this
>keep on shitposting
>pretend to be superior to anyone else

Okay

>we don't like the EU cause a united front is more difficult to take advantage of than a united one
>EU is against nationhood
come on anons you're getting shilled by the eternal shart

t.Ahmed mahmoud ahmadjemjahd

About time. The EU is the worst thing to happen to Europe since WW2.

>Krautcuck
>defending Juncker

I've literally stated right there that the EU's protectionist policy is better for its member states because it protects the EU from corrupt corporate America hegemony. There's been no response except calling me salty and triggered. Face it - Sup Forums is nothing but dumb meme spouting dipshits and denial.

>am i memeing correctl you guize ?? xD

You have weapons grade autism.

>>>>UNITED
>>>>>>STATES
>of America

divide et impera

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6F7QSGRqAI

The mere presence of millions of illegals distorts the electoral college in the favor of liberals.

What happened to Trump being a non-interventionist

>TRIGGERED TRIGGERED SALTY TRIGGERED NOT AN ARGUMENT TRIGGERED EPIN LEL EPIN KEK TRIGGERED SALTY

we've got ourselves a live one.

Thank God, literally thank God.

End this imposed economic collapse and Muslim migration forced on Europe.

>Face it - Sup Forums is nothing but dumb meme spouting dipshits and denial.
That explains why you are here, senpai

> Almost all europeans agains EU
> Only on Sup Forums

Buy user, you're the triggered one

god is it really that easy to set off you fucking remaincucks? this is the reason you have muslims beheading your women and your police avoiding sharia areas

pussy

t.Scuck

IM HARD AS DIAMONDS RIGHT NOW

FUCK YEAH

down with the EU

Europe is the new USSR with bolchevic judens running it to the ground and dumbing down the population before turning it into a slave mega state.
You should know why it is not a good idea.

presidential gets confirm the truth of the ambassadors message and that it will happen in Trumps term.

Fucking finally

>President Trump doesn’t like an organisation that is supranational, that is unelected, that is against nationhood, where the bureaucrats run amok and that is not frankly a proper democracy.

Holy shit I'm going to become American or what.

YES, TRUMP IS GOING TO WRECK MERKEL AND HER GAY ASS UNION

But he is right. The EU commission is dictatorship.

Junker is destroying the wealth in EU to serve American multibillion businesses.
He did all this back when he controlled Luxembourg tax policies.

I wonder what happened to our 3 Luxembourg posters?

That picture is genuinely killing me inside and i have no idea why.

Its going to happen, I told you guys.

god damn thats sad to look at