Brit/pol/ - STEP OVER LEFTISTS Edition

>Thread Video
youtube.com/watch?v=rpp5uAQ70xo

>"B-Boris, HEEEELP!" Hapless May tells her Foreign and Home Secretaries to call their US counterparts to complain about evil Drumpf's Muslim ban
news.sky.com/story/britain-to-call-us-over-president-trumps-travel-ban-10747719

>EU's chief Brexit negotiator says Theresa May's promised trade deal by 2019 is 'impossible'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/guy-verhofstadt-chief-brexit-theresa-may-eu-trade-deal-2019-impossible-a7550136.html

>Hospitals 'dangerously full' during winter crisis, says thinktank
theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/28/hospitals-dangerously-full-during-winter-crisis-says-thinktank

>May agrees to deal to build fighter jets for Turkey
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/theresa-may-agrees-100m-fighter-jet-deal-with-turkeys-erdogan-despite-human-rights-concerns-a7551006.html

>Backbenchers put forward a motion to throw out A50
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/28/labour-mps-commons-motion-article-50-bill-heidi-alexander

>From pig to man and man to pig - Ex-Copeland MP turned down offer from the Tories to defect to them
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/26/jamie-reed-ex-labour-mp-turned-down-offer-defect-tories-conservative-party

>Former Governor of Hong Kong Chris Patten: May's Global© Modern Britain™ risks 'selling its honour' for trade deals with China
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38745204

>"Replacing the EU at any cost" - Reflections on May's visit to Turkey
independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-erdogan-turkey-trade-deal-brexit-human-rights-a7549636.html

>"You can come back!" - Britain would be given a speedy return to the (((EU))) if it chose to rejoin, says an increasingly grinning Guy Verhofstadt
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/britain-could-have-fastrack-back-eu-brexit-says-european-parliament/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZBndA2IVM0
youtube.com/channel/UCXnPuG28nH3xnKRjTV8QZkg/videos
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4168080/UKIP-leader-Paul-Nuttall-pictured-arm-arm-EDL-thug.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate how obsessed lots of the people on this board are obsessed with celebs and e-celebs

H U L L O

>not being subscribed to Pewdiepie

Old bitches have a lot of free time though. You CAN tell them about Kalergi and Frankfurt School

Am I allowed to call myself English if I have a Scottish mum and live in Scotland but my dad's from Sussex? Sick of being associated with scotcucks desu

Long live Britain. Vive la France. MAGA!

Yes.
English dad Scottish mum = English
Scottish dad English mum = English

youtube.com/watch?v=AZBndA2IVM0

Run by the enemy

Who is Joe Owens and what's his story?

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Offer your friends and acquaintances an alternative.

Ex-bouncer turned GCHQ spy

get off that fucking facebook and go out campaigning about local issues
okay thank you

Long-time British Nationalist who helped build the BNP up and has had to watch it and every other vaguely similar movement get cucked over and over and over again by the security services and (Nick Lowles) Hope Not Hate spies like

I hate brits

Great, just fuck off out of our country and don't come back. Everybody wins

Stay mad

Reported to mummy May.

feels good man

>Great, just fuck off out of our country and don't come back. Everybody wins
>our country

>posting the fake joe owens channel

youtube.com/channel/UCXnPuG28nH3xnKRjTV8QZkg/videos

Ignore this spy - he's trying to distract would-be-nationalists from any grandiose resurgence, leading them down a dismal path of parochial non-issues, childish neofeudalism and ignorance of the bigger picture enfolding before our eyes. Okay thank you.

For fuck sake I didn't think brit/pol/ of all places would be infested with mi5 spies

t.LARPer

>grandiose resurgence
THERE'S NOT GONNA BE A FOOKIN' UPRISING

THEY'LL KEEP WATCHING THEIR X FACTOR AND EATING THEIR KEBABS

He's gonna fuckin do it lads.

Yeah, it's pretty revolting

fuck off back to MI5 you clown

Wouldn't it be
>reg 20(8) of the Snoopers Charter

I don't think statutes or SI's have clauses.

Pride goeth before a fall

If he does then UKIP is back in business though, if Labour can hold Copeland then the Tories will be butthurt as fuck

>t. anti-LARPing LARPer
>ignore these stupid demagogues and their grand daft ideas
>hulloooo, we must destroy the enemy and the HopeNotHate spies, thanks for watching my videos my white racial comrades
Another deep cover spy

GET OFF THE FOOKIN INTERNET

Personally I highly doubt there's any government operatives on this site (inb4 >t. GCHQ)

All you need is few dedicated men
See: IRA

The IRA predates Facebook

Found the transcendental LARPer working as a cover mole for Hope Not Hate while feeding information back to Searchlight Magazine by proxy through GCHQ sources

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4168080/UKIP-leader-Paul-Nuttall-pictured-arm-arm-EDL-thug.html
What has are Joe repeatedly told you chaps? Hope not hate Nick Lowles is out in force again and he's trying to bring us down from the inside like

lol wat?

A planning application has been submitted to Manchester City Council for St Michaels - a new office/resi and leisure development with a new synagogue.

Blocks the view of the town hall. Terrible.

It wont get accepted you're not allowed to do things like that

>43%
will we reach 50% lads?

>we have a clear mandate to continue with our red white and blue brexit and controlled immigration cap of 500k a year

Not an argument

Labour will continue to fall.

do you reckon they all switch off the computers for a couple of hours in the summer months for a nice game of rounders and some robinsons squash on that nicely maintained lawn?

UKIP on the rise at least
Not that it matters at election time when they all flock back

it's going down according to that pic

The fuck

NUT

>modernism

fucking disgusting

>Cons going down
>UKIP going up gradually

Please keep following this trend

"Not an argument" is not an argument cunt

manchester is such an ugly shithole lads, bit of a blemish to glorious yorkshire.

Nice try Nick, but your spies won't get a foothold here
Ball games and dilute juice are non-compliant with Shariah law, so probably not

It looks dystopian.

I was on the fence about this whole islam thing but if theyve got a problem with my summer fruits squash they can fuck right off back to the desert.

When are we gonna get a pope willing to call a crusade??

Get a job you lazy wankers

>implying we don't have one

I work Tuesday-Saturday.

>tfw bank holiday mondays mean nothing to me

but it's got a few trees stuck to it

Is it a Bank Holiday today?

>Milk Man
>The NUT
>Red, White and Blue Breakfast

What foodstuff does Corbyn represent?

Last week was amazing. MAGA is the greatest gift. The chimping out was gloriously amusing. What will happen this week to beat that?

lads

Can you IMAGINE if current modern day leftys were in charge of policy decisions?

I know people shift to the right as they age but I'm seeing people in their early 30s, early 40s still with the mindset of me when I was 13.

Fucking scary.

Yes I am implying you don't have a job.

Actually I'm explicitly saying it.

I do 4 on 4 off, 2 days 2 nights, 12 hour shifts, its hell when im working but i get plenty of time to shitpost and and 'self improve' when im not.

At work right now

No.

I'd quite like a 4 on 4 off shift.

He is a vegatable

Oh god I'm fucking in tears (of laughter)

Beautiful Brexit & MAGA. So beautiful.

>people shift to the right as they age
That's a meme by this point, it no longer happens

well some of us do, do you?

Reminder that culturally ambiguous architecture like this that would look just as at home in England as it would in Saudi Arabia or China is an attempt to destroy our national identity.

>le mister brexit friend of trump man

JUST

In a Glorious Communist State we would not have such need for frivolous choice.

Corbyn's foodstuff of choice would be "The Bread", the bread for all workers and people of The Peoples Republic of Britain and Islamic Republic of Londonistan.

Though he might be a fan of "The Meat", Britain's favourite meaty snack!

No really, what?

>"Beautiful Brexit"
>Animenonce is also a duped Mayfly moron

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>he isn't a NEET

I do, I just post when I get a couple seconds

Modernists need to die

Thus can my love excuse the slow offence
Of my dull bearer when from thee I speed:
From where thou art why should I haste me thence?

This, my friends, is why we should remain in the single market.

why isn't this the PMs residence ?

>Shaun
>Shauna

The Scotchness is passed through the maternal line, like a pale and ginger Jew.

>And its still not as bad as this Listed Building.

A B E R Y S T W Y T H

Marrow

Are there any UK politicians that openly wanted Trump to win (or at least have been supportive of him since he won)?

I can only think of are Nige. Even Nuttall said he would have voted for Gary fucking Johnson.
I think Priti would have voted Trump tbqh.

I would touch her boobs

Like Manchester could get any uglier.

>The Scotchness is passed through the maternal line
No. Scot = Scottish paternal grandfather, 75-100% ethnically Scottish ancestry, 0-25% other Germanic

tfw enjoying a nice bowl, have fun at work.