Non white browsing Sup Forums for 10 years

Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LieLBpy9qgU)
youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8)
youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ
theguardian.com/theguardian/from-the-archive-blog/2013/feb/08/tunguska-asteroid-comet-1908-siberia
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff#Personal_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Friedmann
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you in the Netherlands?

Why are you in the Netherlands, cunt?

I thought non-whites don't get autism

Working on that. Wish I wasnt here though. Trying to get into the UK right now.

90% chance he is a moroccan pickpocket in Amsterdam.

You're Russian. 90% of your population has autism

Moroccan pickpocket in the hague

Lol this is bait. You can't imagine how much we'd hate you if you came here, it's not worth it anymore to be a new arrival. I'm just saying.

oh fuck they're migrating already

Can I have a quick rundown on these guys?

The celly is ringing brb.

Where were you initially from?

Here you go:

>They invented post-anabelian froeboid geometrics, a complex field of mathematics which only they can comprehend fully
>proud defenders of the West
>have created several black holes
>said to even have created a white hole (unconfirmed)
>Said to be intimidating in private (not violent, this is false)
>have invented the cure for autism
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>the final red pill
>they are legion
>know the truth about the pyramidic shape of the earth
>Barron bows to Bogdanoffs
>Hold back the cure for cancer to bring their string theory based medicine on the market
>In contact with aliens, we think it might be several species
>Have psychic powers, see this video (youtube.com/watch?v=LieLBpy9qgU) and also this one at around 0:57 (youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8)
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>first beings to walk on Jupiter (Jupiter being a gas planet is a jewish lie)
>skilled in arcance sorcery and Japanese swordsmanship
>Own castles, nuclear plants and mansions around the world
>rumored to have transcended to the eighth dimension
>despite having perfect dicksucking lips never sucked anyone besides each other off
>Bluehschilds (even more secretive than rothschilds) bow to Bogdanoffs
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>their death would result in an atom bomb explosion, only to reveal that they have survived/ been reborn

who are they?
strange getting a call too

Born in Netherlands, parents are moroccan and I hate it. I do my best to fit in with white people but no matter what I do I will always be seen as shitskin

>control the masses with pop songs like youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city, Bog Angeles the second)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>hold back the market to bring their own string theory based market on the market
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>fierce enemies of the NWO
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>shitpost on /po/
>put flouride in the water in order to weaken mankind for their inevitable attack
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>caused the Tunguska event theguardian.com/theguardian/from-the-archive-blog/2013/feb/08/tunguska-asteroid-comet-1908-siberia
>I should be doing way more productive things than creating OC for the bogdanoff meme
>wielders of powerful memetic energy, resulting in superhuman strength and beauty
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>In contact with the spirits of nature
>they do not forgive
>they do not forget
>wanted for treason in Atlantis and Bielefeld
>actually are siamese twins, but do not share a physical but rather a spiritual link
>You likely have been cucked by the Bogdanoff twins and their BBCs (Big Bogdanoff Cock)
>claim to be Holocaust survivors despite being Holocaust deniers (still need confirmation on that)

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week and speak Deep Speech and Old Aramaic since their birth
>created anime to corrupt the white youth
>The big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov.
>caused the Finno-Korean Hyper War
>do not need to breathe, eat, drink or sleep
>He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
>Grichka is >to smart for gf en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff#Personal_life
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoff
>wrote Mein Kampf (wrongly attributed to Adolf Hitler)
>You likely have the Bogdanoff twins inside you right now
>big guys
>Said to be involved in funding several zero energy research projects
>please kill me
>envied by women all over the galaxy for their godlike grace
>Hold back the electric car to bring their string theory based car on the market

When the first post is the best post.

>touched by the old ones, resulting in their otherworldly beauty
>Only known possesors of the Bogdanomicon
>Soros bows to Bogdanoffs
>regularly attend the Bilderberg meeting (actually called Bilderbog)
>the final green pill
>combined IQ of over 180
>hold back half-Life 3 to bring their string theory based version on the market
>saved Europe multiple times with nothing more than a phone call
>assumed to be several decades old in human measurements, in reality they are timelss beings existing for longer than the universe
>they are also region
>secret owners of Sup Forums
>create BLACKED threads on a daily basis to distract people from the bogpill
>delete threads containing the truth
>cause of the (((big bang))), which was renamed to hide their involvement, originally its discoverer Alexander Friedmann en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Friedmann named it after the two (the Bog Bang)
>because of severe threatening by the jewish community he eventually renamed it, effectively robbing the brothers of their well deserved credit
>They were three twins in the beginning, until they absorbed their third brother to gain even greater power
>in full control of every government on earth
>hold back string theory to bring their own string theory based string theory on the market
>slowly working towards the Bog World Order (BWO)
>There is no escape

Sup Forums didn't even exist 10 years ago.

>Sup Forums
>10 years
Why do you lie on the internet?

Been browsing Sup Forums for 10 years then

>Sup Forums for 10 years

18+ board faggot

sage

lol I have some bad news for you.
We are less wrecked than Sweden, and less doomed than Germoney, but you dont want to come here. I'm leaving soon as although we Brexit mode now, the real damage is done.

I'd encourage every Bong to do the same, stay safe, look after your family, have a plan, and when the time comes know where you are going.

Do it faggot

How many years have you been on Sup Forums?

Are you white?

Don't listen to this guy Brits throw free money at PoC and give them mandatory virgin (ok, maybe not virgin, we're talking UK here) to keep them calm. They only throw slavs under trains, so you have nothing to worry about, if you're brown or black.

Honestly not sure. Been browsing Sup Forums for 10 years started with Sup Forums but stopped going there around 2011.