Thank you Sup Forums for this monday laugh

Thank you Sup Forums for this monday laugh.

MAKING Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

What does the kike one say?

"I fucked your mom"

It's funny because it shows that the vast majority of leftists cannot even begin to speak any other language than English. They would only need rudimentary knowledge of any of those languages to realize it is bullshit. But of course they don't, because if they actually had experienced, understood, and respected a different culture beyond their own, then they wouldn't be leftists.

B-b-but there are no bad cultures user :D All want peace like me ok? :D

What does it say in sushi?

Most Americans speak english only , maybe some know spanish but thats it.

우리가 함께 미국을 위대하게 만들 것입니다

Contributan

make anime great again!

speaking other languages is cultural appropriation

>Most Americans speak english only , maybe some know spanish but thats it.

but that's the point. most of these virtue signalling leftists pretend to be so much more enlightened than the rest of the country, that their ideas they just received from their commie professor in college must be better than the average person.

kek'd

this is why i come here

> the last one"I fucked your mother"

Hahahahaha thanks for the laugh now tell them to go get a job and pay for my shekels

Stop your embarrassing me! I didnt have a clue. Anime always comes with subtitles!

All you've pointed out is that Americunts suck at learning languages

Hell, they barely speak English as is.

>It's funny because it shows that the vast majority of leftists cannot even begin to speak any other language than English
The ones don't even have the same letters, i can see that the slav one says something about america because it similar letters and i have played dayz but the other ones are basically hieroglyphs to me.

>we have become the jew

Says the jap. How many % of your people know english to begin with?

The jewspeak better be something about the holocaust being a lie.

Yeah you guys really showed him. Way to start the revolution bros

It's just a prank, bro

This.

Japs are pathetic with languages.

A surprisingly large percentage, actually. 12% by some estimates.

>implying he's a Jap

Also they all know more English than Americans know Spanish or any other non-English language.

Because learning a superior language is necessary, Americans learn Spanish to entertain their mudpets.

in polish "he will not divide us" is "palić wszystkich ciapatych" and i think that is butiful

burn all ciapatych?

ciapaty is a term for all brownish people derived from a jewish slur. it is percieved as very offensive

Spaniards on the other hand speak 10 languages on average. 20 on weekends.