what a world we live in

>200000 prisoners had to be created overnight, only to be 5.8 million short

Progress

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

Does Canada have a birth rate problem?

It won't after this happens.

wtf i love trudeau now

>get free pussy forever

In all seriousness, this is Trudeau's endgame, and anyone who doesn't realize it is fucking stupid.

He doesn't care about refugees any more than he cares about fucking up the country. He's virtue signalling from one of the biggest platforms on the planet. He will be getting free pussy for LIFE. He's cucking his wife good and proper, at the expense of your nations future. On some level I respect that.

>Canada now has mass shooting
wew lads at least it's not only us now

>commit crime
>get catered to
whoa..... leafs truly made me thingk

Yah Imma Bitch Now

yeah, nothing bad is going to come of this for sure.

That will end well

>Go to Canada without identification to commit crime
>Identify as woman at police station
>Sue for mental anguish when rejected because you're the furthest thing from passing
>Shitpost for life with settlement money

Thank you, Mr. Castro.

Plenty of bad comes from housing transwomen in male prisons.

Rape.

>Implying you wont just get pegged by the state-mandated strapons.

>be muslim rapist
>get caught
>claim to be a woman
>actually get your 72 virgins

>On some level, I respect that
Me too. I wonder why that is...

i know you can't understand our great leader you fucking racist.

Wtf I love Canuckistani Caliphate now

Hes a bisexual cocksucker, that's the main issue you need to confront as a united Canada

Just go and get a new ID saying you're female, if something happens and you end up in jail for some fucked up reason...

> CALL ME "EL CHLOE"

Along with limitless convict poontang you get a shitload of free time to exercise and read.

Sign me up please.

Wtf I'm a lesbian now

Which prison do attack helicopters go to?

>virgin
>in a woman prison
do you have any idea what it takes to go to jail if you're a woman?
I'd be surprised if any of them hadn't had sex by age 8

kek just identify as a woman, rape all the other prisoners and never have to worry about anything up your ass because all the "females" are going to prey on the women. Canada is about to have the easiest prisons for males real soon.

What a fucking JOKE of a country. I'm almost certain the Leafs will give give Trudeau a mandate come election day.

It means Canadian jails are about to get a LOT more interesting for both the guards and the inmates

I'll give him a mandate with one of the trannies in their cell and see how the fuck he likes it, that's for sure

Am I the only one who wants to eat his pretty boy faggot face?

Make O'Leary happen. It's your only hope.

I thought about it too.

Shit, I hadn't even considered that. Getting access to a library and a great gym facility - FOR FREE. Good call Ausbro

Roll for sarcasm, dimwit.

You're 100% correct, the guy is a total narcissist. Nothing he does is altruistic, it's for appearances and fueling his ego.

LOOKS LIKE JAIL PUSSY IS BACK
ON THE MENU BOYS HAHA JK I
MEAN GIRLS AM I RITE U GUISE

>commit crime
>get caught
>change into a woman
>????
>PROFIT

O leary is a pro immigration libertarian

>(((O'leary)))
>Libertarian

Smells like "Red Tory" to me

That's because he always felt superior not being the son of Pierre, looking at his weak father , weak brothers, whore mother made him strong. When he figured out his father was Fidel ! well Like father like son ...

Pierre 5'8 bald
Margarett 5'6
Justin 6'2 not bald

Fidel 6'3 not bald

The son of a cuck is the PM of one of the most cucked contries , really makes me think

yeah makes me think I'm thankful I'm not a gypsy

That's not nearly progressive enough. Just abolish the prisons completely for all except white males.

>implying i'm not into that

How can they afford all the welfare for blacks and shitskins in that country and for gender bathrooms, healthcare and now this revolution. Making weed legal and taxing it generates so much money?

Blacks are shitskins

how do you go to canadian jail, to you have to steal maple syrup, or shoot up a Tim Horton's drive-thru window?

Canada your pm is actually just stupid. Like I dont even believe that hes virtue signaling anymore. I think that he's actually dumb and doesn't understand the world around him on such a basic level that he legitimately and sincerely expects this to be fine and for nothing bad to come of it. I actually feel sorry for him at this point.

So will FTM women be forced to admit they're women or otherwise suffer rape?

The partisan doesn't stop, the virtue signalling doesn't stop, the SJW pandering doesn't stop, the cucklordism doesn't stop...

WHAT IS THIS MAN!?!? HOW HAVE YOU LEAFS NOT GONE FULL BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION MODE AT HIM?!?!?