IS TRUMP PREPARING A COUP?!

Trial Balloon for a Coup?medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5#.mlhq4srx3
the “mass resignations” of nearly all senior staff at the State Department on Thursday were not, in fact, resignations, but a purge ordered by the White House.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-coup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the points of these idiotic executive orders if he doesnt want to either: a)retire after 3 months of presidency; b)escalate things into open insurrection and counter it with outright coup?

If the resignations were a coup then he wouldn't be preparing one you dumbass he'd be in the middle of it.

Secondly, Trump is just draining the swamp, keeping good on his promises unlike most politicians.

If by "coup" you mean overthrowing the deep state/establishment then yes he is preparing a coup.

>What the points of these idiotic executive orders
everything is to undue what Obama has don't.

What is so bad about having a deep state?

You think he wants to crush an insurrection? Is anyone that baddass?

So far he undid normal diplomatic relations with Mexico and China, completely fucked up relations with Iran, strained relations with Europe, and destroyed the concept of american exceptionalism, all without getting a single cent in return.

Just that it serves its own interests at the expense of the public or democratic will.

You mean he starts shit for free just to start shit?

doesn't it provide long-term stability?

I think he wants a massive public outcry as excuse to install martial law

>of nearly all senior staff

You mean five or six beurocrats?

A coup against the deep state perhaps? Would it qualify as a counter-coup?

What's his「STAND」name Sup Forums?

You think God-Emperor Trump wants martial law? Isn't he about returning power to the people?

Well, yeah.

This is how the communists operate: get rid of the patriots before the patriots get rid of them.

The commies are panicking because the patriots have finally learned that trick. And because the patriots have the big men with guns on their side, the commies are FUCKED.

I hope he does

leafyishere

If bombing the Middle East provides long term stability, sure.

If we could just take a moment to praise Based Lord KEK for gracing us with his presence, please.

>Trump
>people
He's an obvious narcissist. Besides at this point america can still do emergency break and survive while the rest of the world goes into shit. Decade more and china will be simply too big for that.

The guys who quit send these guys heart emotocons.

Literally everything leaf.

He's a businessman from america, not an autocrat from the USSR. You're thinking russian way, must think american way.

It was obvious that the resignations were either an attempt to escape trump's scrutiny or "resignations". It's very common among governments to allow an individual to resign publicly and save their image but privately fire them. Mike Huckabee said he asked all his senior staff to write resignation letters upon hire, so if he ever needed to fire them, the letter was ready and they could be fired that day but publicly they resigned.

Which one is the narcissist? Isn't Trump giving up all his personal activities to take care of business for the American People?

FINALLY SOMEONE PURGING THE FUCKING COMMIES IN THE STATE DEPARTMENT

THEY'VE ONLY BEEN NAMING NAMES SINCE THE 1930S

MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT.

Stability for the West. Ins't the Middle-East doing a fine job of blowing itself own arse up?

AUTO-GOLPE!

The best kind of golpe.

SEEMS LIKE STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE FOR A NEW ADMINISTRATION OF THE OPPOSITE PARTY

YOU PUT IN YOUR OWN PEOPLE

JUST FASTER THIS TIME, TRUMP IS DOING EVERYTHING AT RAPE PACE

HE'S NOT A CAREER POLITICIAN SO HE'S DISPENSING WITH THE NICETIES AND GLACIAL PACED CIRCLEJERKING

Worrying you Ruskies are following this so closely....

>preparing
killyourself leaf

Oh shit! You mean Trump is the McCarthyist, and not the crybullies on the left who are using McCarthy's tactics to sully the name of all those who disagree?

>golpe
WTF is that?

>HE'S NOT A CAREER POLITICIAN SO HE'S DISPENSING WITH THE NICETIES AND GLACIAL PACED CIRCLEJERKING
he doesn't owe favours, hasn't brown nosed the party to get where he is nor has to worry about his political career once he leaves office, they have no power over him

McCarthy LITERALLY did nothing wrong. He never smeared a SINGLE innocent person, they were ALL proven communists, mostly in the Venona papers.

Senator McCarthy was a goddamn hero.

If I have to choose between funding an unanswerable deep state which constantly puts my country into more debt and increases fragility while keeping oil a little cheap oil in the near term vs increased long term prosperity and freedom then I'm choosing the latter. The deep state isn't a good thing, it justifies it's existence at our expense, we don't need it.

>Oh no the biggest intellectual brain drain in decades
>4 idiots who were overseeing the worst fucking foreign policy of the US in the past 16 years

Mindbogglingly insane

>kill yourself leaf
i wish! did you see the stupid shit justin spewed this morning about the quebec city shootings by syrian refugees?

auto-golpe

The Latin Self-Coup, where the elected President uses the Army and Police to seize power, overthrow parliament.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-coup

Just four? But the whole state department seems vacant in that chart?

>You mean Trump is the McCarthyist

Hopefully

He was right about everything

Hmmm... Would this be some 4d inter-golpe chess?

RIP in Peace.
Goodnight sweet prince.

You mean Hollywood lies to me when they say McCarthy was not a nice person?

nuCTR thinks they can fool us with RU proxies lel

How else are we going to gas the kiks?

President Nixon and his personal staff talk about the Jewish Problem

Nixon: I hope to God - he's not Jewish is he?

Ziegler: [Laughing] I'm sure he is - Ellsberg?

Nixon: I hope not, I hope not.

Haldeman: [unclear] is Jewish. Why the hell wouldn't he be?

Nixon: Oh yeah, I know, I know, I know, but it's, it's, it's, it's a bad thing for us. It's a bad thing for us. It's a bad thing. Maybe we'll be lucky for once. Many Jews in the Communist conspiracy. . . . Chambers and Hiss were the only non-Jews. . . . Many thought that Hiss was. He could have been a half. . . . Every other one was a Jew - and it raised hell for us. But in this case, I hope to God he's not a Jew.

Haldeman: [Laughing] Well, I suspect he is.

Nixon: You can't tell by the name.

Haldeman: Or Halperin. . . . Gelb is -

Nixon: Gelb's a Jew.

KEK confirms

F

Is that a young Ann Coulter?

But his whole family is Jewish!

Commie Jews and Liberal Zionist ZOG BTFO!

Communists BTFO!

THATS CORRECT, HE'S JUST GENUINELY PRO-ISRAEL AND WANTS TO PUT THE US EMBASSY IN JERUSALEM, WHILE BANNING MUSLIMS FROM THE UNITED STATES

Why did they purposely omit the Jews from the Holocaust day statement?

Independent confirmation, that is a 20-something Coulter at /ourguy/'s grave. I wanna build a time machine and put babies in her.

AAAAAYYYY let's go baby
getting rid of all the leaders of lefty institutions and some other lefty infiltrators
love it boys

look at all the titles

they are mostly bullshit meaningless bureaucratic titles/positions

muh cultural affairs
muh african political affairs
muh human resources

hopefully he fires all fucking FOURTY THOUSAND diplomats the US has

Good catch.. That makes sense! This post had nothing Russian about it... It was missing that vodka-soaked stench. nuCTR confirmed!

LEAF

literally means "hit"

das raycissss

see

We'll shoot the traitors dead in the streets if they try to overthrow the current federal government.

>So far he undid normal diplomatic relations with Mexico and China
real tragedy right there

>completely fucked up relations with Iran
another quality ally

>strained relations with Europe
muh UN gibsmedats

>destroyed the concept of american exceptionalism
isn't he doing the exact opposite with ruining globalist concepts?

Lord kek has become very active all across the board lately. After spending most of his energy for the election he's finally back get ready shit is about to hit the fan.

We can only hope and pray, Brothers, Shadilay!
We owe him a great debt of gratitude for all the happenings...
All hail Based Lord KEK!

>leaf wants a break

>Dems doing the deep states bidding by stalling Trump State Dept.
>Deep State tries to sabotage Trumps agenda through the senior officials
>Trump cleans them out
>Makes them pay by circumventing their roadblocks testing department loyalty along the way