>they dont have a special relationship

You can only post itt if youre part of the

>SPECIAL
>FUCKING
>RELATIONSHIP

Hows things across the pond today lads?

can we be part of the special relationship

I would normally tell you to get fucked

But ever since you guys decided to uncuck yourselves and publicly support Trumps muslim ban youre ok in my book

Welcome to the club

Of course.

Only if you help us re-form the Empire.

Isn't it a ban on countries that support terrorism/Muslims?
Not a religious ban or test on people coming in...

Oh no youre right

I just like to call it a Muslim ban in the off chance some libshit reads this thread and literally starts shaking

Yeah, sure... That's all it is.

Yes, for following us into Korea and Vietnam despite knowing that we'd fail

Bunch of lefty wogs waving a petition around, besides that it's shits and giggles mate.

Very nice, ignore those traitors who are trying to stop the God-Emperor's visit

The news is back to shitting all over Trump. Other than that, pretty good. Any bongs feel like preparing a counter protest to the inevitable shitstorm when the God Emperor arrives?

>Hows things across the pond today lads?
Everything is fine, why do you ask ?

Alright lads? My thoughts are with the US cops today, having to babysit all those dickheads clogging up the airports.

I just think it's a naive idea is all. The method to the madness is probably trying to get Muslim states involved in sorting out the terrorists. We will have to sit and wait to see if it works or backfires

ilubb

Trump is doing everything right, but perhaps too fast...

>shia divided us

What did he mean by this

Just fondly thinking about my cousins across the pond is all

I hope your day is as amazing as our special relationship Britbro

We should tell the UN we're over at each other's house and then sneak into Russia tonight and steal their panties

I'd rather make America great again.
See: pre-1965 America.
See: Nuclear family culture
See: products built to last and of higher quality

Pretty good. Lot of hijabs as per usual.

PANTY RAID!!

Spicy
9/11
Would meme again

YO NZ WHERE YOU AT?!

>giving weapons and money to the (P)IRA

>giving satelite images of your fleet anchored at the falklands to the argentinians

>bitch slapping you and telling you to step the fuck down during the suez crisis

>sending CIA backed iraqi terrorist to take down the iranian embassy in London as revenge for the Teheran embassy siege

hows that special relationship working out for you

ha everyone point and laugh at Norway hes not in the special relationship

having a special relationship with a minority white country.

Not sure. Brexit couldn't come any sooner. But still 2 entire fucking years of 'refugees' coming in by the droves. It's sickening. The EU officials need to pay for this mess they've created. But I believe that's never going to happen.
Can I come over when the caliphate finally takes over?

None of our Glorious Empires are minority white, although to be fair some of us are trying a lot fucking harder than others to change that

Youre just jealous of our friendship, we understand

Fuck you american trash

Suez is the most frustrating one, for obvious reasons.

Realistically though, there's surprisingly little animosity between the UK and USA in a global sense.

Youre always welcome here brother

Trump and May are already in talks to increase UK/US immigration, it could come sooner than we think

You're not in the special relationship, Magnus.
It's for the glorious 'merica and Britain and Australia too - if they can behave themselves.
Maybe NZ can be special, in time. But not Norway.

No more EU, No more UN. Just the Empire restored.

Dig those Lee Enfields out of the ground.

both your empires are gone, the USA will become minority white and will end up just like South Africa soon after that.

>look mummy I posted it again

How's London today?

Keep the Brits out!

IRA literally did nothing wrong except.

Cheers lad. The moment a Jihad is officially declared by the EU I'm packin' and hauling ass.
Don't worry. I'll be an actual refugee. Although you may want to reconsider allowing British travel once it undergoes shariah rule.

Id be salty too if I wasnt allowed in the special fucking relationship club

Its ok, we can still trade and all, you just cant come in. Nothing personal you see. Club membership rules and all.

>Hey guys, why can't I be schpeshal.
Larrs - NO!

>says the soon to be white minority country

better get the refugees in check before they rape all you pretty little white women

>says denmark

nigga you got the same issues

Howdy pilgrim.

Americans (we own Canada), Brits, Scandanavians, and Russians as the new super hegemony.. And you cunts in Austrailia can come too

Think we're all fucked honestly.

Go to New Zealand for a while. I went there for a few years and it's very comfy knowing I can just wander off back there if darkies get too close to little corner of England. I have a car and a boat there you're welcome to borrow, if that helps.

t r u c k o f p e a c e
r
u
c
k

o
f

p
e
a
c
e

n-no not us

Don't listen to the vocal minority amerfriends, most people here support trump but the leftist media here (bbc) push " le ebil trump nazi we hate him don't we" but most people I speak to support him.

Can we make Australia do some sort of initiation? Just to make sure they're serious about wanting in.

Its ok Nethbro

If it ever actually fucking happens you know well let you in. No commies, kikes or shitskins though.

Is that our last little hide out? I'll be damned. Now I know how the Dodo's felt...

Dont worry you have a good country and slowly but surely Europe will uncuck. Brexit will start it all off.

Love you guys, good luck

Give it a try brother. I can recommend the Bay of Plenty, it's quiet but nice. That bald dude from Rocky Horror lives down the road from my old place and there's a fella from ac/dc that lives up the hill a bit if you fancy getting in the papers for drug/booze/orgy reasons.

Dont ever say "across the pond" you faggot.

That goes for any of you ugly British fucks also.

you too anons

We stopped the boats and have always helped out US buddies in kicking Communist arse in Korea and Vietnam. Not to mention stayed a member of the commonwealth and know how to beat some Poms at a game of Cricket.

We're talking about the White parts of the US though, I don't want them importing their niggers and us importing ours

I believe Trump will break the SJW shit today with Troops. CNN is saying there are Tens of protesters maybe hundreds! Can you believe they would air such a small group 24/7. They are trying to make the world think we are suffering from these protest! What a joke. I am a natural citizen and I have never seen a SJW protest. Never. We are all going to work to enjoy our Presidents latest swatting of the left.

CNN needs to have their press credentials removed. The press receives special privileges to report to the American people and CNN lies and expands the SJW agenda. No one here believes or watches CNN. They are a bad joke to the people and we are about to demand they lose their credentials.

At least Fox is turning around. For awhile I thought they would get on the SJW bandwagon but they realized they would have to create that news.

CNN needs to be shut down!

Lets get a list together of Countries that are all welcome in the new Anglosphere/Special relations. bearing in mind that we all have idiots and liberal shitters in our countries, I mean like proper German people are really nice but the country is going down

-America
-UK
-Netherlands
-Australia

yew

OHH we so solly Mr Lim.

Afternoon Lads.

Look at Hong Kong being jealous because they dont have any cousins across the pond

Forgetting our little Bro NZ.

What about if Canada gets it's shit together?

Shut the fuck up muzzie. He Can post what he likes. He's a brother Bong. You are a broken Muslim looking to sow discord.

Well, alright. But no fucking about.

This time were going to do it right

Never forget, the only group to every stop the white man was other white men. No in fighting this time.

If you have European heritage, whether Southern, Western, Northern or Eastern youre welcome in Trumps America

Come home, white men.

Dont worry we all love you, one of the only country with banter and cricket skill to rival ours.

Keep it up wanker

i get too concerned about the future and politics lads

Of course we're a part of the Special Relationship, cunt.

Canada is like your autistic nephew who you cant fucking stand but also love deeply. Every now and then you just have to straighten them out and remind them the quality of men who came before them.

Weve got our work cut out for us with the Leafs, but theyre welcome

Same here. CNN shills 24/7 over tens of protesters. They actually said "tens of protesters".

We need to turn on CNN and the BBC.

Yeah NZ is fine, Canada while sadly having a cucked pm I know there are a ton of people living there that are good people.

This was just meant to be a list for people to discuss and add to.

i think the main problem in all of our countries is the dishonest-as-fuck left wing news spreading their fear and bullshit, and the dumbasses that believe them

Hello can i come just to btfo les Anglais ?

>ireland is nigger
absolutely no arguments, top meme friend

Aww poor Canada. Our little baby leaf.

>tfw have access to the common market and keep free trade with the UK

>my tax money literally pays for leftist propaganda
I NEED A PINOCHET

Do you miss the good old days when you didn't have to suck USA's cock?

Nah. Rather the US than the EU you dirty fucking paki mudnigger.

ireland? wtf

You still have it. You just need to get your Queen to come out and make a public stand. No PC correct Bullshit. If the Queen said fuck Islam I do believe things would change quickly in England.

God Save the Queen.. but get her to voice our side. The white side.

>implying glorious Frenchmen arent allowed in Trumps America

Get in here Pierre you fuck

>25k unckd
>uncucked

Things are pretty comfy
Don't believe the media
Everyone here who hates Trump shouts about it but the rest of us just shut up and caress our MAGA hats in the privacy of our own homes
Plus the BBC needs to be put on a lamppost already*
* disclaimer this is not intended to be an encouragement or endorsement of violence
Sup Forums is a board of peace

The reality isn't as bad as the headlines and even less bad than the alternative/underground news.
We don't have sharia enfocing muzzies in every city no more than you have chimpouts and riots in all of yours. Same sense of perspective should go for everything else really, I'm more concerned with my shopping list and whether my kids ate their cereal before school than I am with the world at large.

The initiation will be God Emperor TRUMP plowing Margot Robbie played on a loop at deportation center's around the new empire.

shes not allowed to show a political opinion, if she does parliament can make the UK a republic in the drop of the hat and don't think the leftists would jump on that opportunity

i think if one of them came out and said fuck islam they'd get alot of support

there's a shitty anti Trump protest today and an anti-Trump petition on 1 million signatures

I hope the political left don't fuck up our special relationship, we kinda need it pretty bad outside of the EU. They're a minority in this country but they're the bloody loudest. Hopefully after the demonstrations in the US, Trump gets this too.

We're gonna run the world lads, no need for Germany sticking her nose into our Global affairs any longer. Our children will grow up in a wonderful coupling of Nations.

>I'm big and fierce raar!
>I surrender

You're welcome as much for the laughs as you are for being special bro America's alotted 'bring a friend'.
If US is bringing their old buddy france and OZ is bringing Kiwi, who do we bring along? Pls no Canada.

yeah I realize that, I think I'm just addicted to anger and hate. I should probably take a break from this site.

And this right here is why we have the relationship we do

Never change, Brits. You truly are best dad.

Then we'll fail together, mate.