I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legal

>I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legal.

Said no one, EVER

I don't smoke weed any more, but I don't think it should be illegal.

>I suck cock but I'm not gay
Said OP

I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legal. I've smoked it before, stopped 5-6 years ago. Don't care what anyone does. Smoke it if you want.

Never smoked at all and it shouldn't be illegal
Why do you hate profit? Your country of all people should be interested of making money, being in huge debt and all

I don't smoke weed. But I think it should be legal. However the people behind bars should serve their sentences cause at the time it was illegal.

Weed should be legal so that the state controls its distribution and taxation instead of criminal cartels

Why would I want to pay to house and feed stoners?

Lots of people say this you dumb cunt. If you don't want to do it, don't do it. Prohibition didn't work with alcohol, what mental gymnastics make you think it'll work with cannabis?

This. Keeping it illegal just increases crime. Oh and btw I hate weed and weed culture, but this is just common sense.

End ur fukin life m8

My dad says that. Some people don't feel the need to tell other people what they can do with their lives. Liberty motherfucker, do you believe in it?

I say.
Money from sales should go towards drug testing of users, pregnancy testing of users and abortions of those testing positive.

That's one of the dumbest things I've read

I don't smoke, it should be illegal
Literally an hour ago my lecturer said the same thing at the university

Surely weed turns some people into retards, but alcohol turns everyone into mega-retards and is way more unhealthy

You must be one of those "TEACHER TEACHER BILLY DIDN'T DO HIS HOMEWORK" people

I hope you get hit by a portable medical marijuana dispensary and die of cancer

I don't smoke weed but I think whether or not anyone uses it, buys it, sells it, or whatever should not be violently sanctioned by authoritarian control freaks who would shrivel and dissolve if they couldn't inject their worthless carcasses into other people's business.

Money made of legal weed distribution should be spend on scientific research. People complain how its bad, atleast do something good with the profits then

The portable medical marijuana dispensary would cure the cancer, dummy.

My mum has never smoked it and she thinks it should be legal

She's a court usher and has seen too many innocent people put away for it

/anecdote

That's literally the libertarian position you fucktard

Can't stand stoners but if they're not operating heavy machinery who cares?

What if it's a hawt gurls cock?

You missed the irony, mate

Or did you?

brother?

I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legal.

If it was legal I'd at least try it.

Many people say this and you know it, ya dip

I don't smoke weed,but I want it to be legal.
Because the potheads will smoke anyways and it should be taxxed so that the money goes into the state and not to some criminal shitskins.

If they can do something about the smell, I wouldn't mind it so much.

I love feminine penis.

Only libscuck wannabe anarchist smoke weed. Lazy af less productive. Btw real men smoke meth. It make you more productive and useful for society. If you want to relax just smoke or shoot heroine

Are you retarded?
If you break the law you get punished. Just because the law changes doesn't mean you didn't knowingly and willingly break the law.

It's not the act of smoking weed that is punished, it's the act of breaking the law.
Changing the law doesn't mean you didn't commit a criminal offense by breaking the law.

I love it when I read something where I am the "I said it person".
I don't smoke weed and think it should be legal. I voted in Oregon to help it pass. Didn't smoke it then, don't smoke it now.

You sir are an idiot.

I think it should be at least decriminalized, young lives destroyed just because of possesion, many such cases

>sir
Back to rebbit

Then maybe the potheads shouldn't break the law.

weed should be illegal
it creates degeneracy and is addictive
kids overdose on it all the time

but I'm just fine with alcohol and cigarettes being fully legal

Hi OP, I'm no one.

I know people who say this. My father, for one.

I don't smoke but think it should be legal.

If nothing else, it's fucking retarded that it's legal at the state level in several states but illegal at a federal level, giving the feds grounds to shut down otherwise legal businesses.

Stoner culture would quickly disappear with legalization. The base of stoner culture is "muh illegal weed", "muh is cool 'cause is illegal". Legalize it and it will lose all its "romanticism".

It wasn't me you richfag, it was friend of mine, thankfully he got only probation beacause our prisons are full of gypsies and our judges don't wan't to destroy someones life for shit like that. I don't like weed but with this attitude reeeee ban everything I don't like you are at the same level of retardation as those sjw's

It's a question of liberty above all else.

I don't smoke it - in fact I KNOW it to be downright destructive.

But illegal? Prison for offenders? Barring people from future employment?

That's a positively asinine societal response and a colossal waste of resources.

>current year
>retards STILL think that banning something is the way, despite overwhelming evidence of the contrary

They could dismantle cartels tomorrow if they legalized every drug. Of course, politicians will never do this as they would lose their piece of the pie. Lucky for them, they have brainwashed society into believing that banning something does anything to stop it.

I do not smoke weed, but I think it should be legal.

I also think weed should submitted to taxation and reasonable restrictions. ie: no selling to minors.

correct, another case in point

>I don't use guns, but I think they should be legal.

Surprise, people don't give a fuck about freedoms they don't intend to use.

I actually rather have heroin legal than weed.

Nigger

Degeneracy should be illegal. Smoking marijuana is degenerate so hence it should be illegal.
Why is this so hard for nu/pol/ to understand?

I've said that many times. I've never even tried it. Get fucked OP.

Exhibit A.

Whether marijuana is legalized or not is largely irrelevant as it relates to employers. Drinking alcohol is legal. Any business in the U.S. has the right to use drug testing as a means to qualify as an employee of that business. Even if the sale and consumption of marijuana is legalized, any employer can still disqualify you from employment via drug testing for marijuana.

The legalization of marijuana serves only one purpose — to increase tax revenue for the government. Nothing more, nothing less.

oh, come on, not a weed thread again.
You will just attract potheads — no serious non-degenerate person will post here, because they don't fucking care.

> my mum has never smoked weed
I have some bad news for you.

Posting on an anime website about politics is degeneracy you fucking retard.

No, I am not your dad, Jamal.

I don't smoke weed but see it has SOME medical benefits. Breathing in the burning plant matter of anything is going to make you sick, however some chemical compounds found in marijuna are beneficial to humans.

Nice slide thread, can't wait until someone posts it again in an hour.

You seem to have a fixation on black men. Ran out of bulls for your wife?

You blood will be the first to anoint the guillotines

But that's exactly what I think and I never smoked

But most gun rights supports don't own guns.
Sup Forums is pretty much entirely pro-gun. Do you think even 30% of Sup Forums has guns?
I don't have a gun, even though guns are legal here. Not sure if I could get a handgun, but I could get a hunting rifle easily.

As if I give a fuck

I'm personally, a weed smoking, cocaine using, borderline alcoholic degenerate

hang yourself, my friend!

i say that because it would effectively segregate degenerates from the rest of society
let faggots and nigger ruin there lives

I don't smoke weed but think it should be legal. I work in a power plant and get hair follicle tested so there's my proof to people who know me.

I think that you shouldn't be able to collect welfare unless you've been spayed and for every kid you have before being spayed you should get a little less welfare. After all, you shouldn't have kids if you can't afford them

I don't smoke weed but I think it should be legal

There you go, and have a sage

Don't talk shit about my waifu

yep, this guy's retarded

>huurrrr

Hi

bump

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

It should be left up the the fucking states

Nice job quoting yourself idiot. Point proven. >more retarded and mind dead than the stoners he loathes.

I don't smoke weed anymore but I think it should be legal if fucking alcohol and cigs are legal

This guy doesn't smoke weed and thinks it should be legal, and he's ready to take your opinion and put it where it belongs

i smoke weed everyday and i think it should remain illegal.

I think those who said they are pro-legalization but don't smoke are lying.

The only people who suggest that marijuana be legalized are stoners. Anyone who supports that shit needs to be thrown in fucking jail or outright murdered.

Seriously, I have no fucking patience for stoners and other drug addicts. They are inferior and total filth. They need to all be cleansed from the fucking gene pool.

Ive never done it but advocate its legality

drug dealer detected.

fucking normies stole weed now.

It's gone the way of high quality beer with fucking LARPing hipsters acting like they're some sort of artisans.

I miss when it was a degenerate thing for edgy people.

nope. weed is so piss easy to get if you want it. all that would happen if it were legal is that a bunch of 15 year olds running around with weed themed sweaters and acting like they're the hottest shit.

I'd take legal weed over legal stoner comedies

I dont smoke weed but I think it should be legal.

Yes thats true. I dont care about weed at all. But I still think it costs the taxpayer more to keep it criminalized. Make the shit legal and tax it. And instead of costs it will be a revenue source.

Alot of things would happen. The whole Industry could be taxed with actual workers and companies living of it. Now it costs police and court time. And prison time.

So you're just a hipster special snowflake old fag

one of my roomates smokes weed on a daily basis. its strictly forbidden to smoke in the house, according to the lease. i never say anything about it. why? because nothing bad comes of it. dude is easy to get along with.

>I'm a bad guy, but you , you are the one that should kill themselves.

desu i think it would be good for the economy and it would keep the plebs quiet,its hard to protest when you are smashed out of your tree m8

tax revenue,it would save money on the nhs because its less destructive than booze is,also it means less angry piss heads fighting in the street or smashing pub windows at 2am also

I don't smoke weed but I partake in cigarette native Jew and alcohol degeneracy wew lad

I would say that starting inhaling cannabis is the smallest biggest mistake I ever did. Been daily smoker for many years. Lungs are not as good as they should be, dreams are up in smoke both Irl and sleeping.

If you have an addictive personality I would recommend staying away. Wish I could have a healthy relationship with it, because it is an amazing feeling being high.

Said the faggot

After weed is legalized, what will be the next big issue in domestic policy?

finally legalizing the right for gays to rape children in case of sexual emergency,

sage

I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legal.

i don't smoke weed but i think it should be legal so that when the faggots are smoking it every day and not improving themselves i will stand out to potential employers.

Whether we should allow extra-terrestrials into our planet since there's some bad dudes out there.

Said me, faggot. What now.

>I don't own guns but I think it should be legal.

Said no one, EVER.

Personal liberties work both ways, faggots. If you defend one while attacking another, you're a hypocrite.