Goldman-Sachs opposes Trump's travel ban

Goldman-Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein in a letter to his employees last night — "Being diverse is not optional; It is what we must be."

Can Trump win the fight against the rise of globalism and it's far-left agenda when a bank with nearly one trillion dollars in assets is financing its operation?

businessinsider.com/goldman-sachs-lloyd-blankfein-on-trump-travel-ban-2017-1

This is the last straw.
Drumpf will get impeached within a week.

>"Being diverse is not optional; It is what we must be."
meanwhile it is owned by people who are so tribal they didn't integrate for thousands of years

Fuck GS. I despise them.

What the fuck? Even trillion dollar investment banks spout the diversity bullshit?

Jews love Diversity and 3rd world Immigration for White countries but not for Israel.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

>trump gets impeached
>pence gets the seat

I give it 3 days before pence reverses same sex marriage, bans condoms and starts electroshock treatment for all.

Guessing trump won't look so bad then

>globalism and it's far-left agenda
That's the problem, the globalists are actually more right wing than you think

Left wing policies bring in more chaos, so that's why they are pushing the left wing agenda because they want to destroy our nations from within by turning the people on each other, mass immigration of the 3rd world and making the cost of living unaffordable

>What the fuck? Even (((trillion dollar investment banks))) spout the diversity bullshit?
Here, let me clear your confusion.

(((Blankfein)))

Seriously dude, wtf did you expect.

When Lloyd Blankfein and his fellow renegade "Jews" are hauled off to gas chambers with their pet goatfuckers, the Israelis will cheer as loudly as anybody else.

Stop calling Blankfein a Jew. That fucker's only God is money. To him the Torah is for slaves.

>Goldman-Sachs opposes Trump's travel ban

Well at least now we know he did the right thing.

>freezes the broader refugee program

did he just admit goldman sachs is behind the world refugee crisis?

There is a split between the Nationalist Jews and the International Financiers who support Israel in theory but also refuse to move to Israel. These are the ones who suck the blood out of White countries and flood them with non-Whites and bring the US into wars for their interests.

Hint: Rothschild's.

the 'refugee crisis' has been great business for banks and governments, reason why germany was so happy to take in 2 million of them

the more 'refugees' they take, the more money it moves, the more new consumers it creates, the more banks and similar shiet make business

Trump's travel ban never even applied to green card holders. The media literally made that up, and NY Times journalists even detained a crowd of returning immigrants with no authority to do so just so they could literally make up a story to push their lie.

>Can Trump win the fight against the rise of globalism and it's far-left agenda
Trump is far from alone, friend.
Its ALL of our fight, not just his.

>it's all of our fight

The GOP needs to continue its streak of wave elections like 2010 and 2014. We need to kick out more far-left neo-cons and progressives (ie - the establishment) and replace them with more Tea Party candidates. Trump needs eight years with a majority GOP congress if there is any hope of making a dent in the globalist armor.

b-but you told me drumpf was working for goldman-sachs since he hired this one ex-employe

what do they care, it isn't like anyone is going to call jews racist, they'll still hire overwhelmingly jews for key positions like always

Yeah but he also appointed like half his cabinet from there user. How dumb do you take us for?

>b-but you told me drumpf was working for goldman-sachs since he hired this one ex-employe

>What the fuck
>Even...

It's logical. They need access to every country to maximize their power and profit. Plus it's the current Zeitgeist, so they will be seen as the good guys.

>if we don't import shitskins from every shithole around the world, we are not diverse

Sounds to me like diversity to these globalists is just a veneer or a surface level thing. It's gotta be just some credentials for your skin colour and where you come from. Diversity in thoughts and ideas doesn't matter I guess.

Seems to me like the globalist's vision of diversity is a shallow mockery of their original intentions for diversity. Really makes me think.

>Blankfein

all you need to know.