Women eating food off mens plate

Why do they do this? I order the food I want, they order something they end up not eating, and then they start eyeing up my plate?

>"Im gonna make food do you want something?"
>"No darling"
>Make the amount of food I require
>She starts hovering over to my plate with wide eyes

I dont want to fight over food but I dont what to get meal-cucked.
Redpill me on women and food?

Women are the niggers of gender and should be the ones cooking in the first place and never.

women are retarded is the answer to 95% of things when it comes to women

>> Would you fuck me??

I'd fuck me.

You made the mistake of believing a woman knows what she wants.

If she says she's not hungry it means she wants chicken tendies and fries. If you don't get enough food for that woman to eat she will take food from you.

You have hundreds of thousands of years of biological history of men bringing food to the women of the tribe. Why would it change?

>I dont what to get meal-cucked.

Corollary: If you don't want a woman to eat it, drench it in hot sauce.

It's similar to prison. She's making a statement that she's dominant over you by taking your food.

They say no but they want your food they are like animals reason why i also cook extra for my wife they are not very smart

It's co-dependence. This isn't related to politics, but I'll humor you.

She's pushing her boundaries and seeing how much youre willing to tolerate, put up with until your breaking point. It's a test to determine how easily you'd be walked over, and women have a grass is greener complex, she's constantly testing to make sure you're the best mate she can find.

You should tell her this is your food, not hers. You'll pay for an entire meal for her and take it home if she can't finish it, but she isn't taking your food.

If you notice other animals, defending ones own food is a legitimate daily task.

This has been the age-old solution to your problem, OP.

What does this thread have to do with politics?

Are there ever any politics threads here anymore?

It's a test to see if you'll forgo food in order to provide for her and ultimately your children. It goes back thousands of years.

[spoiler]you should[/spoiler]

>tfw no gf to take my food

Stop making unimportant things big problems. Go and kiss her.

This is correct, OP.

She's making you her bitch.

Just tell her to fuck off, you offered earlier. Now it's her own fault.

>being this autistic
>gf

This doesn't compute, turbosperg

>implying this thread isn't a giant shitpost made by a kike slider with a schizophrenic mind.

>implying he isn't using this to write his next tv show.

Trying to be cheeky I guess. Annoys me though. Can share if asked but randomly going ¨ayy mine now¨ after not buying anything on their own is BS. Not fucking ok.

>>>reddit

Ffs how do retarded men like the OP find women

Everything a woman does to a man is a test.